• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Do you think you can talk abut the Spirit of truth and not talk straight and somehow make it not seem CROOKED.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes many false teachers on a forum means the forum is a great place to attract truth, and honesty, and no deceit.

A woman who does not do as advised to marry bear children ask her own husband at home IF SHE SWILL LEARN ANYTHING, then takes it upin themselves to teach those MEN.
So all men are knowledgeable.

And a woman’s place is to be “ controlled “ they know nothing and need to keep quiet..is that what you are saying?

If you are...” oh yea of little faith”...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No its not ,thats just in your thinking
As I’ve tried to explain to a few , without the witness, the Holy Spirit there can be NO belief, how can one believe in Jesus without His Spirit indwelling our spirit.

I have tried to help a male member to understand this...then I get a load of scripture in my face, saying I’m trying to teach,lol.

All I did was post the word of God..which happens to back up His Living word...it’s a shame that for some of us including me at times,Pride and ego get in the way...

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: amadeus
Status
Not open for further replies.