Avoiding : The Cults.. #2 : CALVINISM -"TULIP"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
WHY did Jesus teach in Mark 4:13-20 that God's Word (imperishable seed) could be choked out of one's life and they become unfruitful???
He said no such thing...what you say is unbiblical .your words, your understanding above...= untruth.
Did Jesus teach error???

Mark 4:13-20
And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
The sower soweth the word.
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word,
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things
entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.
And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.
I’m not responding on this thread anymore, come over to the Tulip Calvin thread, we can discuss the matter there.

Unorthodox Doctrine forum

Topic called Tulip An Open Discussion.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A
No thank you. I'm not interested in a discussion centered around made up phrases that aren't in Scripture.

Show us the “ make up phrases”..that aren’t in the written word......defend your case....let’s discuss in the Spirit?
You need to back up your false accusations of me....instead of just your opinion or assumptions.?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Aren't personal attacks against other board members a violation of the rules???
Not a personal attack...you lied regarding Gods written word...you added your words to Gods word, therefore a big fat “ LIE”.
Anyone who adds their own spin or their own words to God’s word “ LIE” the same applies to me....please don’t do it....same applies to me.
See you

Last edited:

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you lied regarding Gods written word...

Those who have been indoctrinated by false doctrine apparently cannot accept the plain teaching of Jesus Christ found in Mark 4:13-20 which very clearly teaches it's possible for God's Word to be choked from one's life.

That's too bad for you, it really is. I'll pray for you that the Lord opens the eyes of your understanding. thumbsup8.gif

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Those who have been indoctrinated by false doctrine apparently cannot accept the plain teaching of Jesus Christ found in Mark 4:13-20 which very clearly teaches it's possible for God's Word to be choked from one's life.

That's too bad for you, it really is. I'll pray for you that the Lord opens the eyes of your understanding. View attachment 45485
Prove your point using scripture over on that thread, Tulip and Open Discussion .."here is your point that you made.

Dan Clarkson said....imperishable seed) could be choked out of one's life and they become unfruitful???

Defend on that thread imperishable seed can be chocked and become unfruitful?

Waiting.

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Defend on that thread imperishable seed can be chocked and become unfruitful?

Waiting.

Jesus is the One you have a problem with. Sad and too bad.

And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?
And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.
And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness;
And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.
And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things
And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's too bad for you, it really is. I'll pray for you that the Lord opens the eyes of your understanding. View attachment 45485
It is well that you posted of Mark 4.

As was in a different post someone wrote while using scripture, so too it is with yours above.
The community in both posts is, what RJ,me and others have said is actually sustained by Mark 4.

It's right there! Yet you, like unto that aforementioned post, don't see it.

"And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land.
2 And he taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow.....

10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.

11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

This also answers the question some pose as, are you saying contrary to John 3:16 God does not intend all to be saved?

Yes!Because God said so first.

Reactions: Ritajanice

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus is the One you have a problem with. Sad and too bad.

Oh dear, please show me where imperishable seed is mentioned in that scripture?

Gods Living Spirit never lies and he always backs up his Living word that he speaks to my spirit, ...with his written word...here it is for you.

Tell me what’s been Born Again in you? @Dan Clarkston ?

Where was the imperishable seed planted in us? @Dan Clarkston ?

What have we been Born Again of @Dan Clarkston ?

] 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

King James Bible
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

1 Peter 1​

New International Version​

1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ,
To God’s elect, exiles scattered throughout the provinces of Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia and Bithynia, 2 who have been chosen according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to be obedient to Jesus Christ and sprinkled with his blood:
Grace and peace be yours in abundance.

Praise to God for a Living Hope​

3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hopethrough the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, 4 and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade. This inheritance is kept in heaven for you, 5 who through faith are shielded by God’s power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6 In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
10 Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care, 11 trying to find out the time and circumstances to which the Spirit of Christ in them was pointing when he predicted the sufferings of the Messiah and the glories that would follow. 12 It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things.

Be Holy​

13 Therefore, with minds that are alert and fully sober, set your hope on the grace to be brought to you when Jesus Christ is revealed at his coming. 14 As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance.15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do; 16 for it is written: “Be holy, because I am holy.”[a]
17 Since you call on a Father who judges each person’s work impartially, live out your time as foreigners here in reverent fear.18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect.20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for each other, love one another deeply, from the heart.[b] 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For,
“All people are like grass,
and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall,
25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.”[c]
And this is the word that was preached to you

Last edited:

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's right there! Yet you, like unto that aforementioned post, don't see it.

I'm paying attention to what Jesus said, not the opinions of men. The calvinists believe the Lord decided before He ever created man that He would only authorize a few to be saved and of course they think it's only calvinists that are saved which is laughable.

In Mark 4:13-20 Jesus specifically speaks of the 5 things the devil, uses to choke the Word of God out of someone's life.... they allow the devil to steal the Word and they become unfruitful.

The calvinists have a different agenda than Jesus, as well as those who claim to not be calvinists and yet they are influenced by the dark teachings of calvin who is not only in opposition to God's Word but is a tool of the devil.

Hang in their bud, someday you might get delivered from the frustration of calvin's indoctrination

Dan Clarkston

Dec 16, 2023
Denver Colorado
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh dear, please show me where imperishable seed is mentioned in that scripture?

Jesus said the sower sows the Word speaking of the Word of God.

That is what was being sown and Jesus is teaching how the devil gets people to quit believing God's Word which is the "imperishable seed" you are speaking of.

We cannot expect the calvinists to understand seeing they follow so many teachings that did not come from the Lord.

Tell me what’s been Born Again in you?

Look over there, a squirrel laughing.gif

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Jesus said the sower sows the Word speaking of the Word of God.

That is what was being sown and Jesus is teaching how the devil gets people to quit believing God's Word which is the "imperishable seed" you are speaking of.

We cannot expect the calvinists to understand seeing they follow so many teachings that did not come from the Lord.

All of your opinion above, Dear Brother.xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I thought this was the Tulip thread. Oh well I may as well stay and bring myself back into the thread, obviously it was God’s will, so here I am, I’m back, my opinion ,testimony and belief.xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I'm paying attention to what Jesus said, not the opinions of men.
You aren’t though, we are Born Again of imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever.

] 23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.

King James Bible
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Therefore please keep your opinions to yourself, saying that imperishable seed can become unfruitful and choked out of a Born Again...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dan Clarkson said....imperishable seed) could be choked out of one's life and they become unfruitful???
Gods word proves this to be a “ LIE” I’m here to post Gods word, not opinions.

Never add to Gods word....that also includes that advice to myself...none of us are free from voicing our opinions at times...let’s correct each other when we do...I welcome correction, as long as what you say is scriptural.xx

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It all depends on WHO you are calling god.... little g for you obviously.
Come on Brother, we’re all learning....let’s learn together...you point out to me when I add to Gods word
I very much welcome you doing that.....you said it was my opinion, you are right I do voice my opinion, but, not in the case of imperishable seed.....xx

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And you are oblivious to what Jesus is teaching concerning God's Word in Mark 4:13-20

That due to your osas indoctrination which is not biblical. Enjoy the ride while you can!
Listen ..Gods word has spoken, regarding imperishable seed, if you want to counteract His word do so.

Expect to be picked up over it and the same applies to me,as I say, I welcome it.

Imperishable seed that liveth and abideth forever......that is the word of God , the Living Spirit who witnessed that truth to my.spirit, backs it up...we can NEVER lose our salvation.....my opinion, testimony and belief.

OSAS isn’t in my vocabulary...I go by Gods word.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away: But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.