Biden Administration $55 Billion For Africa?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whitehouse.gov

DECEMBER 13, 2023

FACT SHEET: Accelerating the U.S. – Africa Partnership After the 2022 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit​

Since the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in December 2022, President Biden kicked off an extraordinary year of U.S. engagement with Africa and made progress in delivering on our high-profile commitments announced during the Summit. The Biden-Harris Administration is over-delivering on our commitment to invest $55 billion in Africa over three years.

• Wow
Reactions: Debp

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whitehouse.gov

DECEMBER 13, 2023

FACT SHEET: Accelerating the U.S. – Africa Partnership After the 2022 U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit​

Since the U.S.-Africa Leaders Summit in December 2022, President Biden kicked off an extraordinary year of U.S. engagement with Africa and made progress in delivering on our high-profile commitments announced during the Summit. The Biden-Harris Administration is over-delivering on our commitment to invest $55 billion in Africa over three years.
Hard to believe, $55 Billion for Africa, as America is falling apart, I smell Obama in this one

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Biden-Harris Administration is over-delivering on our commitment to INVEST $55 billion in Africa over three years.
Invest? Or give away free money?

There's a big difference. One expects a return on an investment.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Only guessing it has something to do with what they mine for that is needed for those EVs.... They use child labor over there from what I have heard

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Invest in Africa means giving American taxpayer money in a big giveaway for "Africa" to prosper, and don't forget the off shore bank accounts of the politicians in theft of the American taxpayer $dollars$???

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only guessing it has something to do with what they mine for that is needed for those EVs.... They use child labor over there from what I have heard
Wrong guess, Africa isn't on the map for "Lithium" needed for EV batteries, the present $55 Billion is a give away, with back door politicians filling their bank accounts, just like the Ukraine debacle in $Billions$ of theft

NSEnergy

Top six countries with the largest lithium reserves in the world​

1. Bolivia – 21 million tonnes​

2. Argentina – 17 million tonnes​

3. Chile – 9 million tonnes​

4. United States – 6.8 million tonnes​

5. Australia – 6.3 million tonnes​

6. China – 4.5 million tonnes​

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama's always been there.

Imagine if Obama/Biden loved America in the way of repeated investments of billions of dollars.
I believe you could remove the "False Flag" in the word "Investments" they're outright stealing US taxpayer dollars, as if it's a big secret, same applies to the Ukraine $Billions$ give away

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong guess, Africa isn't on the map for "Lithium" needed for EV batteries, the present $55 Billion is a give away, with back door politicians filling their bank accounts, just like the Ukraine debacle in $Billions$ of theft

NSEnergy

Top six countries with the largest lithium reserves in the world​

1. Bolivia – 21 million tonnes​

2. Argentina – 17 million tonnes​

3. Chile – 9 million tonnes​

4. United States – 6.8 million tonnes​

5. Australia – 6.3 million tonnes​

6. China – 4.5 million tonnes​

This was what I remembered reading

"Lithium is the mineral of the present and the future," Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa said recently.

Zimbabwe, which has Africa's largest lithium reserves and is ranked sixth globally for lithium exports, earned $209 million (€193 million) from the mineral in the first nine months of 2023. That's nearly treble last year's earnings.

As well as in Namibia, the report also documents human rights abuses, corruption, displacement and unsafe working practices in lithium mines the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zimbabwe.

Reactions: BlessedPeace

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe you could remove the "False Flag" in the word "Investments" they're outright stealing US taxpayer dollars, as if it's a big secret, same applies to the Ukraine $Billions$ give away
Most of not all of our Congressional members are multimillionaires.

So too are former presidents.

There's a reason for that.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was what I remembered reading

"Lithium is the mineral of the present and the future," Zimbabwean President Emmerson Mnangagwa said recently.

Zimbabwe, which has Africa's largest lithium reserves and is ranked sixth globally for lithium exports, earned $209 million (€193 million) from the mineral in the first nine months of 2023. That's nearly treble last year's earnings.

As well as in Namibia, the report also documents human rights abuses, corruption, displacement and unsafe working practices in lithium mines the Democratic Republic of the Congo and Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe has a 15 year life span of lithium reserves, listed at 2.5 million tons, Nambia is half of that, they aren't in the top 10 producers

Reality is the EV is doomed, and the world is steering away from the commie save the earth climate change movement, China has "Millions" of unsold new EV's around the country in open fields rotting away, the future demand for lithium is a "False Flag" its going to be the black gold called "Crude Oil" and its not changing

InsideEV's June 20, 2023

See China’s Abandoned EV Graveyard: Thousands Of Cars Rot In Huge Fields​

A YouTuber alleges that some Chinese carmakers are using deceptive tactics to balloon their sales numbers​

Wick Stick

Sep 21, 2023
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to work for one of those mines, the Tenke Fungurume mine in Congo. Well... indirectly. I wasn't in Africa. I arranged international payments to contractors, vendors, government agencies, and a few less savory characters.

Child labor is strange nomenclature for this part of the world. The age of maturity is lower there. If you're 14 years of age and male you are basically an adult - old enough to get gainful employment, and old enough to fight and die in a war. There were (are?) many orphans there, and for these work was equivalent to survival. There was never a feeling that these were being exploited through underage employment, but rather that they were being helped. The company I worked for literally built houses and towns for the workers, and infrastructure like running water and electricity that they would not have had otherwise.

The problem you're referring to is better called human trafficking or warlording. Warlords kidnap/adopt children and grow them into their own private army. Often, these warlords are directly integrated into local or regional government. I remember paying substantial sums for "licenses" that I always thought were really protection money - to keep them from destroying the infrastructure we built.