God shall add unto him the plagues

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

grafted branch

Dec 11, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So the Antichrist and false prophet are cast into this and destroyed. Notice not everyone is. JESUS kills the rest who are cast into Sheol to await their final at the second resurrection.
If the Antichrist and false prophet are both destroyed prior to the MK then how can the unclean frog like spirits come out of their mouths after the MK?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Imagine a super volcanic eruption, splitting the crust of the earth open with a crack/cavern descending down to the Abyss. 200 million demon locusts come out to torture mankind for 5 months, then later appear as horsemen during the battle of Armageddon. The volcanic eruption also creates a massive lava lake ( lake of fire). Elements of volcanic lava are mentioned in the scripture: brimstone.

Key scriptures that describes this event.
> Rev. 8:8 "Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood."
> Deut. 32:22 "For a fire is kindled by my anger, and it burns to the depths of Sheol, devours the earth and its increase, and sets on fire the foundations of the mountains."

People are thrown into this pit where there is a lake of fire. Whether it is formed close to the surface or it is deep within the crust of the earth, it is a literal fire that consumes. I liken it to the scene in the Lord of the RIngs when Golum falls into the lava lake/river.
So people from the surface are thrown into the PIT by angels:

What a lot of hog wash in answer to this question: -

What about Revelation 19:20? When are the beast and false prophet cast into the lake of fire, before the millennium or after the millennium?

The correct answer is that they will be cast into the lake of fire after they are released from their 1,000 years of imprisonment in the Bottomless pit during the little while period.

They are imprisoned in the Bottomless pit after their judgement mentioned in Daniel 7:11-12 and Isaiah 24:21-22 which will occur at the time of the change over from this present age to the seventh age. After the end of this present sixth age, God will again start gathering all of Israel to Himself and will plant them in His fertile field and teach them on His mountain about Christ, His Son. God will also establish His everlasting Kingdom at this same time and the Son of Man will be given dominion over the peoples of the earth such that they should worship Him.

After the 1,000 years when the Bottomless pit is unlocked the locusts, i.e. the judged kings of the earth, will come up out of the Bottomless pit to inflict pain and suffering on the people who do not worship God for a period of five months. The king/ruler of the locusts is the destroyer who brings great destruction, Satan.

After the Locusts, the beasts and Satan were released to lead an army across the face of the earth and a third of mankind will be killed by the three plagues of fire, smoke, and sulphur that proceeded from their mouths. Then they will encircle Jerusalem and the Beasts and the False Prophet, i.e., the Little Horn of the OT, will after they perform signs and wonders and force the people to take the Mark of the Beast after which they will be captured by Christ and dispatched into the Lake of Fire.

Shortly after this, Satan too will be captured and also dispatched into the Lake of Fire.

Now during the 1,000 years that the judged kings of the earth and the hosts of heaven are imprisoned in the bottomless pit, Christ and the Saints who have been beheaded for their faith will have a priestly reign with Christ.

Now if your understanding is that this priestly reign of 1,000 years is the Millennium Reign of Christ, then from your perspective the Beast, the False prophet and Satan are all cast into the Lake of Fire after this Priestly Millennium reign in Heaven.

I hope that this simplified explanation helps.

Shalom

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a lot of hog wash in answer to this question: -
Hey Jay, I had a conversation years ago with you. I thought you ( at the time) identified yourself as an - Agnostic, delving into the occult, Jewish mysticism ... brought up the Book of Jasher and then something about being a Rosicrucian???.
You've become a Christian since then - congratulations! Learning about Eschatology now - good for you, keep at it. If you have been baptized by the Holy Spirit, He will guide you in all truth.
I see you are post Millennial, that's okay, you'll catch on in a bit.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hey Jay, I had a conversation years ago with you. I thought you ( at the time) identified yourself as an - Agnostic, delving into the occult, Jewish mysticism ... brought up the Book of Jasser (Rosicrucian religion) ...
You've become a Christian since then - congratulations! Learning about Eschatology now - good for you, keep at it. If you have been baptized bybthe Holy Spirit, He will guide you in all truth.

Ah! Ronald, it seems that you had no idea about me then and you still have no idea about me today going by your quoted posts.

My statement on your eschatology post above still stands, it was a load of hog wash, in other words it was missing the mark with respect to being an understanding of the End Time Prophetic words.

It is so sad,

Goodbye

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ah! Ronald, it seems that you had no idea about me then and you still have no idea about me today going by your quoted posts.

My statement on your eschatology post above still stands, it was a load of hog wash, in other words it was missing the mark with respect to being an understanding of the End Time Prophetic words.

It is so sad,

Goodbye
Don't know you, just know and documented a conversation we had years ago ... which is why I've avoided discussing any topics with you since then. I see your comments and just pass on responding to them. But you started it with a blatant insult with nothing to back it up, so get ready for the slam dunk.
Your knowledge of scripture is skewed by your belief in a lost book and who knows how many others you find valuable? You have taken a detour, been misled. Anyone can input your name and the Book of Jasher and see 47 references of yours, putting a lot of weight on this book to support your theological arguments. What we see today is a fabricated book with the same title, a forgery from the 18th century. It's fiction! The real "Book of Jasher" was lost. Those whom are adherents of this fictionalized book have been duped. They claim to be privy to divine wisdom passed down through time. Lol. That's hogwash!
This doesn't necessarily nullify all your theology, just makes it suspect. Mixing fiction with truth will certainly corrupt your Biblical views.
All we have are a couple legimate verses quoted from the original book which are referenced in Joshua 10:13; 2 Samuel 1:18.
Take care.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Don't know you, just know and documented a conversation we had years ago ... which is why I've avoided discussing any topics with you since then. I see your comments and just pass on responding to them. But you started it with a blatant insult with nothing to back it up, so get ready for the slam dunk.
Your knowledge of scripture is skewed by your belief in a lost book and who knows how many others you find valuable? You have taken a detour, been misled. Anyone can input your name and the Book of Jasher and see 47 references of yours, putting a lot of weight on this book to support your theological arguments. What we see today is a fabricated book with the same title, a forgery from the 18th century. It's fiction! The real "Book of Jasher" was lost. Those whom are adherents of this fictionalized book have been duped. They claim to be privy to divine wisdom passed down through time. Lol. That's hogwash!
This doesn't necessarily nullify all your theology, just makes it suspect. Mixing fiction with truth will certainly corrupt your Biblical views.
All we have are a couple legimate verses quoted from the original book which are referenced in Joshua 10:13; 2 Samuel 1:18.
Take care.

You have gone back a few years now and based your comments on what happened then with no rebuttal against why I had called your post, hog wash. If you are going to present hog washed suppositions, then be prepared for your views to be compared with hog wash. Your post was also unscriptural like the comments of many members on this forum.

In Post #142 above I justified my position with some scriptural references, and commentary and presented a timeline that provided the answer to the posted question.

Imagine a super volcanic eruption, splitting the crust of the earth open with a crack/cavern descending down to the Abyss. 200 million demon locusts come out to torture mankind for 5 months, then later appear as horsemen during the battle of Armageddon. The volcanic eruption also creates a massive lava lake ( lake of fire). Elements of volcanic lava are mentioned in the scripture: brimstone.

The gathering of the kings of the earth at Armageddon will happen around the time that the sixth age ends and the seventh age begins. My understanding is that the gathering of the Kings of the earth at Armageddon will occur around 20 years from now.

I did suggest in #142 that Isaiah 24:21-22 also described the judgement that occurs at Armageddon and that the heavenly hosts and the kings of the earth are gathered together and imprisoned in the Bottomless pit for 1,000 years. However, you want to place the battle of Armageddon 1,000 years further into the future.

The Seventh Bowl Judgement, IMHO occurred last century, while the Sixth Bowl Judgement is playing out before our eyes at this present time with the kings of the earth assembling at Armageddon in around 20 years' time.

Now if you can argue successfully against what I have written, just above, then I will withdraw my comment about your post above being Hog Wash.

The ball really is in your court to factually present your rebuttal against what I had posted in #142 above without going off topic, like you have done in post #145.

When Is the Battle of Armageddon going to occur? When will the Beast(s) and the False Prophet be imprisoned in the Bottomless Pit with Satan and when will they be released?

If you can honestly respond, then we may be able to have a conversation.

Goodbye

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Seventh Bowl Judgement, IMHO occurred last century, while the Sixth Bowl Judgement is playing out before our eyes at this present time with the kings of the earth assembling at Armageddon in around 20 years' time.
Now you you present a rebuttal. Your first post to me was rude without one.
But all can see you view right here: "the 7th bowl judgments occurred last century!" Lol
That is an example of your flawed eschatology. You are in for a surprise - the trumpets haven't even sounded but likely the events caused by the first Four Seals are underway.

The ball really is in your court
As I said, I'll pass the ball.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now you you present a rebuttal. Your first post to me was rude without one.
But all can see you view right here: "the 7th bowl judgments occurred last century!" Lol
That is an example of your flawed eschatology. You are in for a surprise - the trumpets haven't even sounded but likely the events caused by the first Four Seals are underway.

As I said, I'll pass the ball.

Again, you have attacked the person and not the content. Historical evidence confirms that the seventh Bowl judgement occurred last century. I have provided that evidence a number of times recently in various threads and mentioned the years 1926 and 1948 when Babylon was remembered once more to receive God's wrath and that Jerusalem was divided into three partitions under the control of three respective political entities.

In my rebuttal of your post in my post #142 above, I did not attack the person but rather called the understanding that you presented as being Hog Wash. I then presented scriptural evidence to support my POV in what followed. But you considered what I had posted was an attack on your personal and was therefore rude as stated above.

Now since you have not provided any actual rebuttal of my claim that what you had posted was Hof Wash, I can only assume that your eschatological understanding of the end times is therefore flawed as I suggested.

As such I have nothing to answer for.

Goodbye

• Haha
Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, you have attacked the person and not the content. Historical evidence confirms that the seventh Bowl judgement occurred last century. I have provided that evidence a number of times recently in various threads and mentioned the years 1926 and 1948 when Babylon was remembered once more to receive God's wrath and that Jerusalem was divided into three partitions under the control of three respective political entities.

In my rebuttal of your post in my post #142 above, I did not attack the person but rather called the understanding that you presented as being Hog Wash. I then presented scriptural evidence to support my POV in what followed. But you considered what I had posted was an attack on your personal and was therefore rude as stated above.

Now since you have not provided any actual rebuttal of my claim that what you had posted was Hof Wash, I can only assume that your eschatological understanding of the end times is therefore flawed as I suggested.

As such I have nothing to answer for.

Goodbye
I'll tell you what: When that 5th Trumpet blows and the demon locusts are released out of the Abyss to torture unbelievers, maybe you'll realize that the 6th and 7th Trumpets and Seven Bowls of God's wrath are still yet to come?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'll tell you what: When that 5th Trumpet blows and the demon locusts are released out of the Abyss to torture unbelievers, maybe you'll realize that the 6th and 7th Trumpets and Seven Bowls of God's wrath are still yet to come?

As usual you have missed the mark of understanding as I will have nothing to fear because the worms will have already been able to penetrate the coffin to digest what remains of my body before the locusts will arrive on the scene. Once again you have only confirmed what I have expected from you w.r.t. your ecological understanding of the End Time Events.

Goodbye

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As usual you have missed the mark of understanding as I will have nothing to fear because the worms will have already been able to penetrate the coffin to digest what remains of my body before the locusts will arrive on the scene. Once again you have only confirmed what I have expected from you w.r.t. your ecological understanding of the End Time Events.

Goodbye
You shouldn't have anything to fear if you believe that Jesus died for your sins, was buried and rose from the dead on the third day. Those demon locusts only torture those who do believe in Christ, those who have the mark of the beast.
You might be dead by then?
Whatever is confirmed in your head about me is unimportant to me or anyone.
But for the record, for anyone else who might read this, I believe the rapture occurs at the 7th (last) Trumpet and so we must endure until then. However the 7th Trumpet realeases the 7 Bowls of God's wrath, that none of us will be around for. Likely that will be a short period of time, near the end of the Great Tribulation, which is nearly upon us.

Last edited: