How Did the False Pre-trib Rapture Get Started?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you know Brethren in Christ, that God foretold about man's false Pre-trib Rapture theory back then in the prophet of Ezekiel? God covered it in the Ezekiel 13 Chapter, and here I'll cover it for you... line upon line.

Important to know this about Ezekiel first -- in Ezekiel 3, God gave Ezekiel a roll to eat, and then told Ezekiel to go speak to the "house of Israel". At this point in Israel's history, God had already split old Israel into two separate kingdoms, and had already scattered the northern "kingdom of Israel" made up of only 10 tribes. These 10 tribes were captive to Assyria about 45 miles north of Babylon where the Jews of the "house of Judah" were, and God was sending Ezekiel north to those 10 tribes, the house of Israel.

Thus Ezekiel was mainly sent as a prophet to the ten tribes of Israel. And the ten tribes were scattered mainly among the Gentiles to the West, where they are still in majority there to this day, and make up a large portion of Christ's Church.

Thus many Ezekiel Scriptures are still not fulfilled today, and are for Christ's Church.

Ezek 13
13 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 "Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, 'Hear ye the word of the LORD;
3 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts.
5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD.

When is that "day of the LORD"? Has it every happened yet? No. That's about the very last day of this present world, when Jesus returns. Apostles Paul and Peter both showed that "day of the Lord" will come "as a thief in the night" (1 Thess.5; 2 Peter 3:10). Might that mean this Ezekiel 13 Scripture could involve prophecy for the last days, for our times? Yes, definitely.

6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, "The LORD saith": and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word.

In case you haven't yet figured it out, God is pointing to PREACHERS here, even calls them "foxes". They instead preach their own word, and even claim, "God said," when He didn't speak to them! Hear those preachers, "Yeah, God told me to get my groceries at this store, can I get an Amen?"

7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, "The LORD saith it"; albeit I have not spoken?

8 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD.

Can't get more clear than that. God didn't speak to the false preachers. Yet they claim He did.

9 And Mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of My people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD.

Woah! Do you see that? God is not going to allow those false preachers to even enter into the land of Israel in His future Kingdom! Wonder where they will be? Jesus showed that; they'll be cast to the "outer darkness". Look it up.

10 Because, even because they have seduced My people, saying, "Peace"; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter:
11 Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it.
12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it?
13 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in My fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in Mine anger, and great hailstones in My fury to consume it.

Do you recall that Apostle Paul said when the deceived say, "Peace and safety," that's when the "sudden destruction" will come upon them? (1 Thess.5). That is what the deceived will be thinking in our near future when the false-Messiah shows up in Jerusalem and ends all wars. The world will think that world peace has actually come. Who is able to make war with beast?, the Scripture says in Rev.13.

Untempered mortar means like a brick mortar that won't harden, won't setup. As soon as a strong rainstorm hits it, the whole wall and mortar falls apart, the whole wall comes tumbling down. That is what God is using as an analogy to their false preaching. And on the day of future coming, that is what He is going to symbolically do their false teaching.

(Continued...)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Continued...)

14 So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
15 Thus will I accomplish My wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, "The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it;"

That day of His "wrath" is not yet today, but it is soon to come on the day of Christ's future return, i.e., the "day of the Lord". That is the day of the "sudden destruction" Paul was pointing to on that "day of the Lord" per 1 Thessalonians 5, so what was that I said at the start of this, that this Ezekiel chapter still has prophecy not yet come to pass today?

16 To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.

That again is God referring to the future time of "great tribulation" which the whole world will be deceived into thinking it is a time of "Peace and safety", when there won't be real peace.

17 Likewise, thou son of man, set thy face against the daughters of thy people, which prophesy out of their own heart; and prophesy thou against them,

Ezekiel having been sent to the "house of Israel" (ten lost tribes) to speak these words from God, that means to Christ's Church for today. The "daughters of thy people" is a phrase that means the 'leaders'. So that would be the preachers and elders who preach and teach in Christ's Church today.

18 And say, "Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes, and make kerchiefs upon the head of every stature to hunt souls! Will ye hunt the souls of My people, and will ye save the souls alive that come unto you?

The idea of hunting souls of course is the preaching of The Gospel, but with an included guarantee those fox preachers add to it.

19 And will ye pollute Me among My people for handfuls of barley and for pieces of bread, to slay the souls that should not die, and to save the souls alive that should not live, by your lying to My people that hear your lies?

That is exactly what is happening in many of today's Churches today, they allow abominations to go on when those who are guilty of them should be cast out of the Church, while those foxes rebuke and mock those members who complain about those guilty and their continued abominations. Concerned members in the Church can even show their leaders the correct Bible Scripture where God condemned an abominable act and to rebuke the guilty in front of the congregation, and the fox preachers will instead DENY the very Bible Scripture, just so they can allow the abomination and the person guilty of it to continue in the Church!

20 Wherefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against your pillows, wherewith ye there hunt the souls to make them fly, and I will tear them from your arms, and will let the souls go, even the souls that ye hunt to make them fly.

THERE IT IS... God is pointing to the FALSE PRE-TRIBULATIONAL RAPTURE theory. God hates it. He hates those fox preachers that hunt the souls of His people "to make them fly"!! Ever heard that old Gospel tune "I'll Fly Away"? Sing it for us, why don't ya. Sing it to God, and do it loud so He hears ya!

21 Your kerchiefs also will I tear, and deliver My people out of your hand, and they shall be no more in your hand to be hunted; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Because with lies ye have made the heart of the righteous sad, whom I have not made sad; and strengthened the hands of the wicked, that he should not return from his wicked way, by promising him life:

Oh yeah... the FLY AWAY churches especially push that 'you're saved' lie to the wicked while the wicked will won't turn from their evil ways. The fox preachers promise the wicked life when that wicked won't show they've repented and changed their ways!

But for the righteous, those foxes will claim they have too much, and that they have no rights, and must endure the sinners who won't repent from their acts of homosexuality, stealing, adultery and fornication, drug and alcohol abuse, etc. Even many of the pulpit foxes practice some of those things in secret! GOD SEES IT. He Knows.

23 Therefore ye shall see no more vanity, nor divine divinations: for I will deliver My people out of your hand: and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
KJV

That sounds like God is going to provide a consolation for those deceived by those fox pre-trib rapture preachers. I hope He does provide that release and protection for those deceived by those foxes.