Join the Dots

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
When i heard Obama say, Yes we can ! i thought who is truly the We ?
The in regards to the, We ? I think it ment Him ? not us !
The We ? is His Mob ? who ever that truly is ?

I was hearing people so in love with what Obama said in this regard ? that i was going to challange them on the consept ! as in regards to what do you lot think he ment ?

I know History and con-artist game play deceptions reasonably well and when people who talk like such. i can call them out on what they truly mean or not to take such with to much value ?

So when such a statement like, Yes we can ! i ask who is truly the, We !

A lot of political morons talk in such a way, it's all scriped and they are just following their PRO etc who are payed millions a year to peddle such trash. because they all get together and have to come up with something that will slide with the majority of simpletons.

So you can have a political person who came out with a stupid view that was pointed out to be dead stupid but the PRO went to work and turned such around to make a stupid action sound smart !
That's what the PRO are payed millions ! Even in big companys they have Public Relation Officers, who are just pro con-artist in fact !

And to have a political Leader nowadays, that is the number one key to power of running for President, PM, Premier, Public office, or you can not get the Job ! one has to be able to Lie full on like a bastard !
You just reminded me that "yes we can" sounds like "thank you Satan" in reverse.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I think I spoke of this before. You have aliens which are from our natural realm, You have demons who are from the spiritual realm which I call the next door dimension.

The aliens are able to be influenced by the demonic the same way as Humans can.
Except I've heard that calling on the name of Jesus can cause the so call aliens to flee.

Makes me think they may be demons. Though it is possible that there are both living flesh and blood aliens, and dead demonic ones.

Traveler

Dec 20, 2023
Parksvill
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Except I've heard that calling on the name of Jesus can cause the so call aliens to flee.

Makes me think they may be demons. Though it is possible that there are both living flesh and blood aliens, and dead demonic ones.
Keep in mind that calling on the name of Jesus can also clear the room of humans as well.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Keep in mind that calling on the name of Jesus can also clear the room of humans as well.
They sure can get huffy when you mention Jesus ! it's astounding how such react.

They hate Jesus, because they are gutless cowards with no backbone ! a streak of yellow down their back a mile wide.

They think the problem is him ? but the problem is them ! sure history does not paine a nice picture of Chritianity, but such as that has nothing at all to do with Christ Jesus at all !

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Do you think you guys sound remotely like this, ( a thread of own ideas/opinions/own words) or not a bit of it, whatsoever..

2 Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.
3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.