keep eye on temple mount

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s take this even deeper
Who is the one that causes the deadly wound?
It would be the bear with the three ribs in his mouth
The bear is Russia
The Little horn (the antichrist) is going to pluck three kings out by the roots

Well, we can guess one of the kings will be Russia
My guess is USA and China are the other two kings
Remember, kings just mean rulers or president

The antichrist, then will replace all of the rulers eventually with his own fallen angels
That way there are no loose ends

That’s the way scriptures read to me

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or the three ribs could represent turkey, Iran and Israel
Time will tell

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let’s take this even deeper
Who is the one that causes the deadly wound?
It would be the bear with the three ribs in his mouth

But that's from Daniel and the deadly wound is in Revelation. Daniel never wrote that the ten horned beast he saw ever receives a deadly wound to one of it's heads. There is also no bear with 3 ribs in Revelation.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pasted this off a Q&A
So you can make your own mind up
I’m talking future event

I would like to know your opinion of the second beast mentioned in Daniel 7:5 (Daniel 7:5 KJV 1900 - And behold another beast,… | Biblia).
I once read, long ago, that this beast (a bear) represents Russia and that the 3 ribs in its mouth might represent 3 nearby countries that it will devour. What are your thoughts on this? This perspective is obviously standing out in my mind at th
e moment due to the conflict between Russia & Ukraine.

Answer: Amanda, thank you for the question.
You are very welcome, great to hear from long-time readers, but God gets all the glory.
Unfortunately, this theory disregards other Scriptures, including their time sequence which is critical to understand. In my mind, it’s doubtful the bear with 3 ribs represents Russia, perhaps in a future capacity, but not right now.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, keep an eye on Jerusalem
Our church teaches that once the control of the temple mount switches hands that will be the deadly wound
Switches hands to whom?
The United Nations is who is controlling Jerusalem and control of the Temple Mount. They gave the Arabs control of the Temple Mount after the '67 war; the Israeli police prevents Orthodox Jews from worship on the Temple Mount. And the U.N. controls Israel's borders today, as Israel became a nation in 1948 by U.N. Charter vote by the nations. So you might want to update your preacher and elders of your Church about all that.

Several years ago, the Israeli's invaded Lebanon because of Hezbollah firing Soviet provided missiles into Israel. When peace was restored, the U.N. made Israel move its troops back to Israel restoring the original U.N. controlled borders.

The Temple mount is going to fall into the hands of the Muslims. The whole world will be in so much despair over that event knowing WW3 is right around the corner
The Temple Mount has been in control by the Muslims since the 1967 war; where have you been? Islam had their Dome of The Rock shrine on today's Temple Mount, which is why the U.N. has given the Arabs control of today's Temple Mount. The Muslims in the 7th century A.D. after conquering Jerusalem is when that Dome of The Rock was built.

Who else can heal the deadly wound but the antichrist as the Bible clearly says
The "deadly wound" of Revelation 13 is... about the coming Antichrist healing his old world attempt to establish his kingdom on earth in the 1st world earth age, before the time of Adam and Eve. I'm speaking of Lucifer's original rebellion against God with coveting God's Throne in the world prior to our present world. That was what the beast kingdom of Rev.12:3-4 was about that had "ten horns, seven heads", but only "seven crowns". God ended Lucifer's first attempt at a world beast kingdom on earth, and that is what Lucifer's ("dragon") drawing one third of the "stars" (angels) to earth with him was about.

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UN is a paper tiger
The Muslims are coming to surround Israel and there’s nothing they can about it
When the USA collapses and turkey leaves the UN
That is it for them

Yes, I agree on the first earth age

But your problematic statement is nobody else does
The world has no idea about the first age
So how will they even know if Satan heals it?

Remember, Satan has to get as many souls as he can as fast as he can time is running out for him

However, Satan believes if he can convince the elect that he is Jesus, then he will be able to survive

Get ready for deception like I’ve never seen before. Hopefully that is something we could agree on.

So what is that deception look like?
What will convince you in your personal life that Satan is Jesus?

Try to get ahead of that game

That is why I am here to game scenario things that possibly could happen when the antichrist makes his move

we have to be wiser than the serpent

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The UN is a paper tiger
The Muslims are coming to surround Israel and there’s nothing they can about it
When the USA collapses and turkey leaves the UN
That is it for them

Yes, I agree on the first earth age

But your problematic statement is nobody else does
The world has no idea about the first age
So how will they even know if Satan heals it?

Remember, Satan has to get as many souls as he can as fast as he can time is running out for him

However, Satan believes if he can convince the elect that he is Jesus, then he will be able to survive

Get ready for deception like I’ve never seen before. Hopefully that is something we could agree on.

So what is that deception look like?
What will convince you in your personal life that Satan is Jesus?

Try to get ahead of that game

That is why I am here to game scenario things that possibly could happen when the antichrist makes his move

we have to be wiser than the serpent

Well, you have yet to provide Scripture to back up what you claim. Whereas I do provide Bible Scripture for what I claim. So how you gonna' convince others without providing Scripture proof?

Stash

Mar 26, 2024
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, I’m not a pastor
I could lead them to my church

Second of all, I’m not here to convince anybody that I’m right and you’re wrong
However, it seems like you have taken up responsibility to come after me and speak for everybody else

How do you know everybody else agrees with you because they don’t

They don’t agree with me. Also most people are already sealed in their decisions.

So again, let me state my opinions, for they are mine alone
I have read the Bible front the back with understanding and this is what the Holy Spirit is telling me to say. Why stop me?

If I am to talk to somebody that doesn’t know much about the Bible or doesn’t know how else can I get their attention besides telling them what is going to happen next

Most people have no clue the economy is about ready to crash so after it does, people are going to ask me how I knew

That Opens up a door for me to talk about the Bible and point them in the direction that is beyond my pay grade

Plus, I tell them Israel is going to get surrounded and when that happens more people are going to want to hear what I have to say next

And when more UFOs start to appear, they’re going to say oh my goodness how did you know?

If I don’t come out and say what I think is going to happen, why would anybody give me any credibility?

If none of these things that I mentioned above happens, I will lose my credibility
That is not going to harm anybody’s salvation
For some reason you think that’s going to happen

If you can’t understand what I’m doing, then I don’t know what to tell you

Remember, our church teaches that the antichrist might even send two fake witnesses to coir the elect to go in a certain direction

To be honest, I even have my radar up with you trying to stop me from talking all I’m doing is just talking

Unless maybe I’m over the target

Reactions: Zao is life

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Temple Mount is designated as Waqf. This pertains to Islam and Sharia law.
Designated as Waqf by Muslims, right ? I think it means that in their view the temple mount belongs to Muslims and cannot be designated for any other purpose than practice of Islam.

So there is probably no chance of a negotiation that a Jewish Temple could be built on the temple mount to coexist with the Dome of the Rock and Al Aqsa Mosque.

The Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 38-39 will end that obstacle as the Muslim presence will be remove from the temple mount.

Reactions: David H.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The Gog/Magog event of Ezekiel 38-39 will end that obstacle as the Muslim presence will be remove from the temple mount.
The G/M attack on the Christian peoples living in all of the holy Land, has nothing to do with the new Temple. Gog never gets as far as Jerusalem.
The Islamic nations will be gone and the Dome of the Rock destroyed when the Lord sends His vengeance and wrath at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:4-6

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The G/M attack on the Christian peoples living in all of the holy Land, has nothing to do with the new Temple. Gog never gets as far as Jerusalem.
The Islamic nations will be gone and the Dome of the Rock destroyed when the Lord sends His vengeance and wrath at the Sixth Seal event. Zephaniah 1:4-6
keras, in Ezekiel 39:22, is this indicating that it is a Christian nation, that you call Beulah, in the holy land at the time of the Gog/Magog attack ? Christians already know that Jesus is God, but the Jews presently do not.

22 So the house of Israel shall know that I am the LORD their God from that day and forward.