Oh, Urgently Pray For Me Please - Help!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

destiny3

Dec 13, 2009
Oh, please pray for me (tony) to have a heart after God's own heart and maybe if God blesses me beyond my imagination so I can help my mom , little sisiter and family... and please pray God may continue to restore my sister Daisy health to completion.....

thank you so much....

forgivenWretch

Feb 10, 2008
Tennessee
teen_boy_praying_lc.gif

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.Proverbs 8:17 KJV. The Lord always waits for us to turn to Him as we wait on Him. During our wait we gain spiritual strength, our faith increases. Yes Destiny your brothers and sisters in Christ will place your needs on the altar of God. You just keep praying and believeing as your needs are met by Him. We love you Destiny and await a praise report from you for His Glory.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.--Pslams 107:20

I am going to pray for you and your family! God is going to heal your sister and do greater things for your family! You stay stedfast and unmovable always abounding in Christ Jesus! For your faith has made you whole! Declare and proclaim the word of God over you, your sister and your family and it shall heal in everyway! Utimately let God's will be done!

God bless you Tony!