(Pro-Palestine Antisemitics occupying campuses) The Canary in the Coal Mine': Netanyahu Warns US Antisemitism Signals Impending Global Inferno

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Beware!!!
Right now! Take note of the universities that are holding Pro-Palestinian Protests, no Christians should be attending any of these universities. Students and faculty and just haters of God, America, and Israel are attending these protests. This is straight up Satan. This is straight up evil people of Satan. Beware for your young people.
How can you say that when those fake jews don't believe in Christ? Je Wish they were

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These Pro-Palestine domestic terrorists who,in one report held janitors hostage are violating the federal law described by U.S Code, 18 USC § 2331(5).

Then of course there's always been the NDAA , National Defense Authorization Act.

The question is,why haven't government officials invoked these laws to quell these occupations? And punish the terrorists?

More evidence that Obama is our shadow president?

Yes, I heard about the poor janitors held hostage...I think it was four of them at UCLA!

I watched Dr Phil Primetime last night about when the police were going to oust protesters from UCLA. He interviewed a counterterrorism expert who infiltrated the encampment! The expert said there was a lot of animosity inside the encampment and many boards. I wonder if they were going to use the boards as weapons?

Btw, Dr Phil is doing an interesting series about this... including who is funding these protesters. It's on MeritStreet TV station.

Reactions: BlessedPeace