The Sun, God's tool to change the World

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Douggg

Nov 26, 2020
Memphis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be sacrifices made again in the new Temple and faithful Christians will do it.
The persons doing the animal sacrifices that the Antichrist will stop, will be Jews (Judaism). Christians have not been instructed to build a temple on the temple mount, nor do animal sacrifices.

Do you acknowledge that there are groups in current Israel dedicated to rebuilding the temple and starting animal sacrifices again ?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Bible prophecy does tell us that a Coronal Mass Ejection, an explosion of the sun’s surface is what the Lord will use on His Day of wrath, Isaiah 30:26a-30, Psalms 50:1-2, Malachi 4:1, +, we should know what a CME is and what it can do.
Briefly: On the Appointed Day, Isaiah 10:17, the sun will explode out a huge, earth directed mass of superheated hydrogen plasma. The initial super bright flash, Isaiah 30:26, and the Electro- Magnetic Pulse will arrive here within 8 minutes, causing armed nuke weapons to explode, Jeremiah 49:35,; all electrical and modern communication systems will be destroyed. The EMP microwave effect will also cause tectonic plate movement, Deuteronomy 32:22 resulting in severe worldwide earthquakes and tsunamis.
The sun will be darkened by being obscured by the approaching mass and the moon will shine bright red from the reflection of the seven times brighter sun flash.
24 hours after the explosion, the main mass of superheated Hydrogen Plasma will strike the earth, directly onto the Middle East, Zephaniah 2:4, wiping out the entire population, excepting a small remnant in Jerusalem. Isaiah 29:4, Jeremiah 10:18, Psalms 97:3-5, Zephaniah 1:14-18;+ [God's perfect solution to the ME crisis]
But as the earth is rotating and moving at 66,000mph on its orbital track, it quickly moves away and the rest of the world won't be so badly affected. The survivor's will form a One World Government, but we Christians will gather and live in all of the holy Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Psalms 107, Isaiah 35:1-10

The great Day of the Lord's wrath; the Sixth Seal, will come upon everyone the whole world over. Luke 21:34-35 Proved by how Revelation 6:15 covers every person. Isaiah 24:1-2, Zephaniah 3:8, 2 Peter 3:7
No one will be taken away before this great test of our faith, 1 Peter 4:12, we will all see the cosmic effects and experience the devastation of that Day. Jeremiah 25:29-33
There are some signs to happen before that Day, we should know about. The 'sign of the fig tree budding', has occurred with the Jews establishing their own State in a part of the holy Land. Jesus said: the generation that see’s this, will [can] live to see it all. Matthew 24:32-34, Ezekiel 12:25
Another prophecy that requires fulfilment before that Day, is Isaiah 3:1-7 and it may be that Micah 5:1 will precede it.

Isaiah 3:1-7 is specifically about Judah and Jerusalem. It says that they will lose their good leaders and the Lord will appoint incompetent youths to govern.
This prophecy has not been fulfilled as Written, so must belong to the present day. Judah is a nation, they control Jerusalem and they have a strong and experienced leader in Benyamin Netanyahu. If anything happened to him, they would be in disarray.
Micah 5:1, is an interesting verse without any context to help explain it, says how Israel's ruler will be struck on the cheek with a rod. A 'rod' is a slang term for a rifle and today it is possible for a sniper to accurately hit people at ranges of up to 2 miles.

The world is plainly, as in the days of Noah, as they and now we; think is normal life. BUT they and now the modern world, have sidelined their Creator. People say 'there is no God' and the bulk of humans, just ignore the One true God and worship materialism, idols or false gods. God will correct the situation; He did so before and He will do it again!
Isaiah 3:8-26, goes on to tell how rebel Judah will be brought low; the look on their faces testifies against them! Amazing prophecy, that perfectly fits the arrogant, LGBT and 'stiff necked' people who live in Israel now.
The Lord says: on that Day, I will take away your pride, instead of perfume there will be the stink of decay.....your men will fall by the Sword of the Lord and Zion will be stripped bare. Wait for the Day!
Maybe, maybe not. To say with the certainty you teach is the height of hubris and arrogance. YOu need to be more careful in these prognostications.

God is going to do something with teh sun, but what is still unknown. You should not take the mantle up of David Wilkerson and Hal Lindsey.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The persons doing the animal sacrifices that the Antichrist will stop, will be Jews (Judaism). Christians have not been instructed to build a temple on the temple mount, nor do animal sacrifices.

Do you acknowledge that there are groups in current Israel dedicated to rebuilding the temple and starting animal sacrifices again ?
Those fringe groups will never rebuild a Temple. The secular Govt of Israel will never allow it. Their silly looking red heifers, are just a joke.
Gods faithful people, the Christians, have been instructed the build a new Temple and to reinstate the Temple practices. Ezekiel 40 to 46

You fail to read or understand the 20+ Prophesies which plainly describe the virtual demise of Jewish Israel. Just read carefully Ezekiel 21:1-17 and Paul confirms that only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Maybe, maybe not. To say with the certainty you teach is the height of hubris and arrogance. YOu need to be more careful in these prognostications.

God is going to do something with teh sun, but what is still unknown. You should not take the mantle up of David Wilkerson and Hal Lindsey.
You are the one who says you are called to explain and interpret Prophecy.
That too; is my calling at this time of my life.

So what puzzles me is you saying; what God will do is unknown, when over a quarter of our Bible is telling us what God plans to do.
We are told how He will use the sun to change the world, to a similar extent as He did in the days of Noah. Isaiah 30:26a, is the proof of how the Lord will cause the sun to suddenly flash 7 times brighter and the moon to shine as bright as the sun.
It doesn't take a genius to understand there will be a massive explosion of the suns surface, something we have seen just lately, as smaller Coronal Mas Ejections. The moon will do what the moon does; that is; reflect the suns light.
The result of that soon to happen CME of unprecedented magnitude, is vividly described in Isaiah 30:27-28 & 30. Also in Isaiah 30:26b & 29, how the Lord will save and protect His faithful Christian peoples.

Far from me becoming as revered as Wilkerson and Lindsey, I am just a simple promoter of what the Prophetic Word really says.
And what it does not say. For example, the Bible never says the Lord will take His people up to heaven.

TribulationSigns

May 1, 2023
Somewhere west of Mississippi River
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The animal sacrifices are among the commandments of God; During the millennial period, Israel will be keeping the commandments of God. Therefore, there will be animal sacrifices in the millennial kingdom.
In my view, during the Millennial kingdom they will make atonement sacrifices as commanded by Moses. You argue that atonement sacrifices are not necessary anymore.

To that, I made two arguments. First, as Paul said, it was never possible for atonement sacrifices to take away sins. It wasn't possible then, and so it won't be possible in the future. Therefore, any future atonement sacrifices will not be insulting to the cross or Jesus Christ. Second, while the original purpose of the atonement sacrifices was reconciliation with God, the atonement sacrifices will serve a different purpose in the millennial kingdom.

I do believe that the atonement sacrifices will be offered for atonement. In order to understand this, we need to abandon our erroneous view of the sacrifices. Christians tend to think of the sacrifices in economic terms, which is foreign to Moses. According to the penal-substitution theory of the atonement, if one commits a sin, which is understood as a debt to divine justice, one owes God a lamb, a goat, or a bull until the debt is paid. This model, this interpretation of the sacrifices is not Biblical.

What is the actual purpose of the atonement sacrifice? If one were to offer God a lamb as payment for sins, then it would no longer be called "a sacrifice." When we pay our electric bill, for instance, we are not making an offering to the power company; we are providing money to the power company in exchange for the delivery of electricity. The sacrifice of a lamb is an offering to God to signify contrition and to appeal for reconciliation, not a financial compensation. The Lord, through Moses, gave those living under the original covenant the means whereby the penitent might give expression to righteous sentiments.

The atonement sacrifice was offered to give outward expression to a (supposed) inward attitude toward the situation. The atonement sacrifice speaks to the issue of sin, in a visible way, agreeing with God's opinion of the situation. If a man wants to seek reconciliation with God, he must act as if he agrees with God's opinion on the matter. God doesn't need sacrifices, sometimes he doesn't want then, and he says he hates them. But he is willing to offer reconciliation to a man (or woman) who make an offering in genuine and sincere contrition.

The Lord didn't institute the sacrifices for his own sake, he instituted them for the sake of his people. His people need and want a means to give expression to righteous sentiment. A man doesn't need to offer a lamb to find reconciliation with God; but the man offers the lamb in order to give heart-felt expression to his opinion concerning his sin. He tells God, "I agree with you Lord. What I did was wrong, evil, and deserves your wrath. Please accept my apology and restore me to your favor."

Even Christians, who already know that reconciliation with God came through the blood of Christ, get on their knees and pray for forgiveness when they sin. Some Christians seek a tangible way to give expression to their heart-felt contrition, perhaps confessing sins to a priest, or perhaps giving to charity, or what-have-you. The point is, those who are weak in faith both need and want ritualistic forms of heart-felt attitudes toward God. Mankind invented religion for that purpose. The Lord, through Moses, gave his people certain religious forms, done properly, so that his people might have a tangible way to express righteous sentiments.

Not a single Scripture to support your rants. Your position is purely speculation and unbiblical.

You won't be chuckling when it happens and you won't know which way to turn.

It won't happen. You will end up being disappointed and ashamed of your false interpretation on the last day. No need for sunscreen. :)

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
2 Esdras 15&16 These are the words of the Lord: I shall show sinners no pity, My sword will not spare those murderers who stain the ground with innocent blood.
My anger has burst out in flame, scorching the earth to its foundations and consuming sinners like burning straw. Woe to sinners who flout My commands, I shall show them no mercy. I well know all who offend against Me, I consign them to death and destruction.

See the clouds – full of fury and tempest, their appearance is hideous. They will let loose a vast storm over the land. There will be terror and trembling throughout the world, people will shudder, stricken with panic. Huge clouds will pile up and ravage the whole land and its inhabitants. A terrible storm will sweep over all that is high and exalted, with fire and hail and flying swords.

Strong is the arm that bends the bow and sharp the arrows that He shoots. Once they are on their way, nothing will stop them until they reach the ends of the earth. Calamities are let loose and will not turn back. The fire is alight and will not be put out. When the scorching heat bears down upon you, your strength and splendour will wither like a flower. When the Lord sends calamities, who can avert them? When His anger bursts into flame, who can extinguish it? When the lightning flashes and it thunders, who will not quake with dread? [describing a CME sunstrike]

But you, servants of the Lord, listen and learn. This is His Word: take it to heart and do not doubt what He says: Calamities are close at hand and will not be delayed. As a woman giving birth suffers pangs, then comes the birth; similarly calamities will come and the world will groan under the pangs that beset it. My people, get ready and when these disasters surround you, behave as if you are strangers on earth.

Listen, you whom I have chosen, says the Lord: the days of harsh suffering are close at hand, but I shall rescue you from them. Have done with fears and doubts! God is your guide. As followers of My commandments and instructions, you must not let your sins weigh you down or any wickedness gain the ascendancy.

Woe to those who are entangled in their sins and overrun by their wicked deeds! They are like a field where the path is entwined with thorns and there is no way through. They are separated off in readiness for destruction by fire.
Ref: REB Apocrypha

This passage from the prophet Ezra, describes very well how the Lord will act on the terrible Day of His vengeance and wrath. Isaiah 63:1-6, Ezekiel 21:7, Isaiah 33:14, Jeremiah 30:4-7, Isaiah 13:6-16, Isaiah 30:26-30, Revelation 6:12-17.

But those Christian people who trust and believe in His salvation will be saved. They are told to be prepared – that is, be aware of what will happen, so as not to be taken by surprise. There is not a rapture, removal: ‘these calamities will surround you’.
THEN; God’s righteous servants will soon gather and settle into New Israel.

Isaiah 30:29 For you there will be songs and gladness of heart, as you march to music, on the way to the Mountain of the Lord; the Rock of Israel. Isaiah 12:1-6