who is this man?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Many of the ancient Christians denied the crucifixion of Christ, and Christian historians mentioned the names of many Christian groups that denied the crucifixion.

These sects are: the Basilidians, the Corinthians, the Carpocraitons, the Sathenrians, the Marcionians, the Pardesians, the Cerinthians, the Parascalians, the Paulicians, the Minnesians, the Titanians, the Docetians, the Marcians, the Philanthians, and the Hermeticians.

Some of these sects date back to the first century AD

Some of these sects do not worship Christ and deny his crucifixion

Christ is the prophet of God

As for your belief that Christ was crucified, this is a false belief, and your Book has proven its falsehood. In the Gospel of Luke 4: 29-30,

29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

John 8: 59 said: ( 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Muslims implement the teachings of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, more than Christians themselves

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings akay. I have a challenge for you. In your writings, you talk about 2 books. The koran and the Bible. I tell you today that one book is alive and one book is dead. Jesus said, that heaven and earth may pass away but my words will never pass away. It is also said that the word of The Lord endures for ever. My challenge to you is to read The Gospel of John slowly a little bit at a time, each day. And even you a Muslum will have your heart touched by what you read. And when this happens, and it will happen, you will know which book is alive and which book is dead." Before Abraham was, I AM"

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
1-

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

In fact, two things are proven by this text: either that the text is distorted, or that the one who said this text is a liar.

The text does not talk about the Bible or that Jesus' words are eternal

but

A collection of prophecies that Jesus speaks to his disciples and says that he will come riding on the clouds and such-and-such and such will happen. Then the heavens and the earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

It is strange that his words have disappeared, and what Jesus predicted did not happen. He says in , Luke 21, verse 32: “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Generations and generations have passed and what Jesus predicted did not happen.

in the generation of the disciples and dozens of generations after him did not happen, and what he predicted did not happen. Did his words disappear or did they not disappear??!!!

He also said, Matthew 16:28:

28 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Everyone who was alive in the days of Jesus died, and what he said did not happen!!!

2-

Christ spoke the Aramaic language

However, you will not find the original source of the Bible as a reference for Christians in the Aramaic language, but only translations in different languages such as Greek and other languages. You do not have a reliable and original source to correct the mistakes of the writers and the incorrect translation.

Many non Muslims learn the Arabic language in order to study the original manuscripts of the Qur’an

Because you have an original source for the Qur’an, which is the Arabic language in which the Qur’an was revealed, even if there is an error in one of the translations to interpret the meanings of the Qur’an.
You have an original source to correct the translation

Unlike Christians, they do not understand their Bible
and interpret the bible according to their whims

The fact is there are 40,000 Christian sects. We can fill a football stadium with Christians, every one of them can have different beliefs. Every one of them calling themselves Christian. Every one of them having Different beliefs then you.
Can you not wrap your head around how insane this is?

How anyone can argue the Bible is not changed today is amazing honestly. Seriously, they literally continue to change it even today!

Oldestversion of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube

You will be shocked when youwatch this video

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

3-

Jesus was not eternal from eternity

The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the plan of God. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.

Here is another example where a Prophet existed in God’s foreknowledge. even before he was born, yet he was not at all Divine,

Jeremiah 1:5 –“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”
Yet, no Muslim claims that the Prophet was god .

Attaching ‘Divinity’ to such statements shall be absurd and meaningless.

Because the Gospels are distorted, and Jesus did not say everything that John mentioned

The text does not specify the period that Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have lived before Abraham, and there is no evidence that it is eternal. Therefore, there is never a faithful way to make this passage in John 8:58 proves the divinity of Christ

There is no word for "am" in Hebrew or Arabic. And pronouns are not proper nouns.

Basic grammer.

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many of the ancient Christians denied the crucifixion of Christ, and Christian historians mentioned the names of many Christian groups that denied the crucifixion.

These sects are: the Basilidians, the Corinthians, the Carpocraitons, the Sathenrians, the Marcionians, the Pardesians, the Cerinthians, the Parascalians, the Paulicians, the Minnesians, the Titanians, the Docetians, the Marcians, the Philanthians, and the Hermeticians.

Some of these sects date back to the first century AD

Some of these sects do not worship Christ and deny his crucifixion

Christ is the prophet of God

As for your belief that Christ was crucified, this is a false belief, and your Book has proven its falsehood. In the Gospel of Luke 4: 29-30,

29 They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. 30 But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

John 8: 59 said: ( 59 At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.

Muslims implement the teachings of Jesus Christ, peace be upon him, more than Christians themselves

Jesus changes lives: He gives life, kight in darkness, peace, joy, hope and abu dant love. He promises eternal life if you believe in Him. His death and resurrection were witnessed by hundreds of people. However, the stories of Mohammed's "so called" miracles and ascension were fabricated 300 years after his death. He promises nothing nor is he alive.

So you must ask yourself if your life is blessed ( happy) or do you feel it is missing something?
There was a void in me before I was a Christian and now I feel purpose and secure in my faith and eternal salvation.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The argument is made that because Jesus was “before” Abraham, There is no question that Jesus figuratively “existed” in Abraham’s time. However, he did not actually physically exist as a person; rather he “existed” in the plan of God. A careful reading of the context of the verse shows that Jesus was speaking of “existing” in God’s foreknowledge.
This is a simple denial of what Jesus said. There was no "figurative" there.

If you think otherwise, show me exactly in the context the proof of your words.

Otherwise, you are merely denying the truthfulness of Jesus whom you reject.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said the church fathers denied the crucifixion, then you were asked to support that assertion. This is not support. Merely impugning others is not valid evidence.

Much love!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1-

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

In fact, two things are proven by this text: either that the text is distorted, or that the one who said this text is a liar.

The text does not talk about the Bible or that Jesus' words are eternal

but

A collection of prophecies that Jesus speaks to his disciples and says that he will come riding on the clouds and such-and-such and such will happen. Then the heavens and the earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

It is strange that his words have disappeared, and what Jesus predicted did not happen. He says in , Luke 21, verse 32: “Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Generations and generations have passed and what Jesus predicted did not happen.

in the generation of the disciples and dozens of generations after him did not happen, and what he predicted did not happen. Did his words disappear or did they not disappear??!!!

He also said, Matthew 16:28:

28 “Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the Son of Man coming in his kingdom.”

Everyone who was alive in the days of Jesus died, and what he said did not happen!!!

2-

Christ spoke the Aramaic language

However, you will not find the original source of the Bible as a reference for Christians in the Aramaic language, but only translations in different languages such as Greek and other languages. You do not have a reliable and original source to correct the mistakes of the writers and the incorrect translation.

Many non Muslims learn the Arabic language in order to study the original manuscripts of the Qur’an

Because you have an original source for the Qur’an, which is the Arabic language in which the Qur’an was revealed, even if there is an error in one of the translations to interpret the meanings of the Qur’an.
You have an original source to correct the translation

Unlike Christians, they do not understand their Bible
and interpret the bible according to their whims

The fact is there are 40,000 Christian sects. We can fill a football stadium with Christians, every one of them can have different beliefs. Every one of them calling themselves Christian. Every one of them having Different beliefs then you.
Can you not wrap your head around how insane this is?

How anyone can argue the Bible is not changed today is amazing honestly. Seriously, they literally continue to change it even today!

Oldestversion of the Quran at the University of Birmingham - YouTube

You will be shocked when youwatch this video

FULL - Dr. Zakir Naik The Quran and the Bible in the Light of Science vs Dr William Campbell

3-

Jesus was not eternal from eternity

Here is another example where a Prophet existed in God’s foreknowledge. even before he was born, yet he was not at all Divine,

Jeremiah 1:5 –“Before I formed you in the womb I knew[a] you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) said: “I was a Prophet when Adam was between water and clay”
Yet, no Muslim claims that the Prophet was god .

Attaching ‘Divinity’ to such statements shall be absurd and meaningless.

Because the Gospels are distorted, and Jesus did not say everything that John mentioned

The text does not specify the period that Jesus, peace be upon him, is supposed to have lived before Abraham, and there is no evidence that it is eternal. Therefore, there is never a faithful way to make this passage in John 8:58 proves the divinity of Christ

There is no word for "am" in Hebrew or Arabic. And pronouns are not proper nouns.

Basic grammer.

Q&A Jesus:Before Abraham Was, I Am (John 8:58) - Sheikh

Blessings akay! What about the challenge? I read John's first chapter and the words touched my heart. How can this be?

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
His death and resurrection were witnessed by hundreds of people. However, the stories of Mohammed's "so called" miracles and ascension were fabricated 300 years after his death. He promises nothing nor is he alive.

Your words are incorrect

None of the followers of the Messiah were present at the crucifixion, apart from a few women, and some reports in the Gospels even doubt that they were there. This doubt comes from Christian scholars themselves.

If no one was present at the crucifixion except a small number of women, who stood some distance away and watched from afar, this did not give them the opportunity to verify or be certain who the person was who was being crucified. Moreover, some of his enemies crucified the look-alike, thinking it was the Messiah. Therefore it is not valid to say, after that, that the crucifixion of the Messiah was narrated via “recurring testimony”.

Imam Ibn Hazm (may Allah have mercy on him) said:

We looked at those who reported the crucifixion of the Messiah (peace be upon him), and we found a large number who were no doubt truthful in their transmission of it, generation after generation, all the way back to those who claimed to have witnessed his crucifixion. Then when it comes to that group, it is a different story, as they are no more than guards who were there under orders, and you could expect them to lie and accept bribes in return for saying something false.

The Christians affirm that they were not able to capture him by day for fear of the masses, and that they could only capture him at night when the people had dispersed following the Passover; and that he was only on the cross for six hours of the day, after which he was taken down; and that he was only crucified in a place outside the city, in a potter’s field that was used only for obtaining clay, and was not a place that was known for the carrying out of crucifixions and was not allocated for that purpose. Moreover, the guards were bribed to say that his companions stole his body, so they did that. Furthermore, Mary Magdalene – who was a woman of the common people – did not come close to the site of his crucifixion; rather she was standing and watching from afar. All of this is to be found in the text of the Gospel that they have.

Therefore it cannot be true that the story of the crucifixion was transmitted via a process of tawaatur. Rather the apparent meaning of the story, as it was narrated, indicates that there was some discretion and concealment, and prior agreement on what story was to be told. On that night, the disciples – according to the Gospel text – were in a state of fear and were absent from the scene, having fled for their lives and hidden themselves, even though Simon Peter had entered the house of the priest Caiaphas by day, where the priest said to him: You are one of his followers, but Peter denied it and fled from the house.

Therefore you cannot find anyone who transmitted the report of his crucifixion that you can be sure is telling the truth

t none of the disciples of the Messiah witnessed the crucifixion; rather it was narrated to them as it was narrated to others. Based on that, the writers of the Gospels were not present at this event at all, and they did not tell of something that they had seen so that we would have to believe them. Rather they narrated reports that were transmitted by people in their own era, which were not necessarily true. Rather we must examine them, because they may be true or they may be false.

If we examine what the Gospels say about the crucifixion and the events surrounding it, we will find that they differ about it from beginning to end.

2-

The miracles of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, occurred during his life while he was alive, and people witnessed them. Even more than that, there are events in the past, present, that the Prophet Muhammad spoke about, and scientists have proven their veracity scientifically.

Prophet Mohamed spoke very carefully about a scientific fact realized by scientists few years ago. He said ( God will not held day of resurrection unless Arab land returns greens and rivers again ) [Narrated by Muslim.] scientifically, it was proved that one day the Arabian peninsula was full of greens and rivers as satellite photos confirm that there are buried rivers under the sand of Arab land , one of the great scientists of the American space agency (NASA) says that the taken photos for the desert had shown that one day this area was covered with rivers and lakes like Europe and one day in the future it will back again like the past.

NASA scientists confirms that one day desert of Rub ' Al Khali and the Arabian Peninsula was covered with rivers, forests and animals and they confirm that this land will back again like the past , as referenced by the prophetic Hadith.

Prophet Muhammad’s Quran is the biggest miracle

the greatest miracle of the Prophet ﷺ, The Holy Quran. No Muslim can disagree that the final revelation from the final Messenger ﷺ is the undisputed greatest of his miracles. The miracle of the Holy Quran can be proven from multiple perspectives from its historical precision, its linguistic perfection to the many prophecies it accurately foretold. It is a book that was revealed to mankind through the Prophet ﷺ that will remain unchanged until the end of time.

Above all, the Quran presents a challenge to mankind to produce the likeness of it. A challenge that has lasted over 14 centuries uncontested. That is why the Holy Quran is the greatest miracle of the Prophet ﷺ.

Say, “If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce the like of it, even if they were to each other assistants.”
Quran 17:88

May Allah ﷻ allow us to follow in the blessed footsteps of the Prophet ﷺ and emulate his teachings.

see here

القرآن يذهل العالم ويكشف 10 أسرار تاريخية عن الفراعنة ومصر القديمة لم تُكتشف إلا حديثاً

The Qur’an amazes the world and reveals 10 historical secrets about the Pharaohs and ancient Egypt that were only recently discovered

حمزة تزورتزيس يدافع عن النبي في ركن المتحدثين | Speakers Corner | Hyde Park

A Christian challenges Muslims to show him prophecies of our Master Muhammad, but he received a response

مسيحي يتحدى المسلمين أن يروه نبوءات لسيدنا محمد فجاءه الرد

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
3-

Jesus did not write the bible that was revealed by God. Not even was it written immediately after his departure. He did not order or desire at any time in his life to write anything on his behalf. Therefore, the Bible which is in circulation today is not a representation of Jesus' teachings.

Out of the total of 27 Books of the New Testament, more than half is authored by Paul. As opposed to Paul, the Master has not written a single word of the twenty-seven books. If you can lay your hands on what is called "'A Red Letter Bible," you will find every word alleged to have been uttered by Jesus - in red ink and the rest in normal black ink. Don't be shocked to find that in this so called Gospel of Jesus, over ninety percent of the 27 Books of the New Testament is printed in black ink!

Comparisons between The Majority (KJV) and Minority (NIV) Texts

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...

Will your salvation from hell and entry into heaven depend on a false belief, or is it better to compare religions and search for the true religion?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4-

This is not support. Merely impugning others is not valid evidence.

Your words are incorrect

Furthermore, there were sects among the Christians themselves who believed that the Messiah was not crucified, and that the one who was crucified was a look-alike, as is proven in the Christian sources themselves.

All of these people did not believe what the Christians believed, or at the very least you cannot say that they believed in that or include them among those who believed in it, if you are an honest researcher who respects himself and his intellect.

St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori said:

One of the innovations of the first century was that of Florian, according to which Christ was a non-holy force and was able to take whatever shape or form he wanted. Hence when the Jews wanted to crucify him, he exchanged forms with Simon the Cyrene, thus Simon was crucified whilst Jesus was mocking the Jews.

John Fenton, a commentator on the Gospel of Matthew, said:

One of the second-century Gnostic sects said that Simon the Cyrene was crucified instead of Jesus.

Seuss said in his book, ‘Aqeedat al-Muslimeen fi Masaa’il an-Nasraaniyyah [What the Muslims believe about some Christian issues]: The Basilidian sect denied the crucifixion. They were one of the first-century sects.

So how can it be said, after this, that everyone in the world was certain that the Messiah was crucified?

t none of the disciples of the Messiah witnessed the crucifixion; rather it was narrated to them as it was narrated to others. Based on that, the writers of the Gospels were not present at this event at all, and they did not tell of something that they had seen so that we would have to believe them. Rather they narrated reports that were transmitted by people in their own era, which were not necessarily true. Rather we must examine them, because they may be true or they may be false.

If we examine what the Gospels say about the crucifixion and the events surrounding it, we will find that they differ about it from beginning to end.

Jesus was not crucified according to 1st Century Christians

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5-

I read John's first chapter

Was the Bible’s Gospel of John author fake?​

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3-

Jesus did not write the bible that was revealed by God. Not even was it written immediately after his departure. He did not order or desire at any time in his life to write anything on his behalf. Therefore, the Bible which is in circulation today is not a representation of Jesus' teachings.

Out of the total of 27 Books of the New Testament, more than half is authored by Paul. As opposed to Paul, the Master has not written a single word of the twenty-seven books. If you can lay your hands on what is called "'A Red Letter Bible," you will find every word alleged to have been uttered by Jesus - in red ink and the rest in normal black ink. Don't be shocked to find that in this so called Gospel of Jesus, over ninety percent of the 27 Books of the New Testament is printed in black ink!

Comparisons between The Majority (KJV) and Minority (NIV) Texts

New Testament of the Bible regarding Jesus by Yusha ...

Will your salvation from hell and entry into heaven depend on a false belief, or is it better to compare religions and search for the true religion?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

4-

This is not support. Merely impugning others is not valid evidence.

Your words are incorrect

Furthermore, there were sects among the Christians themselves who believed that the Messiah was not crucified, and that the one who was crucified was a look-alike, as is proven in the Christian sources themselves.

All of these people did not believe what the Christians believed, or at the very least you cannot say that they believed in that or include them among those who believed in it, if you are an honest researcher who respects himself and his intellect.

St. Alphonsus Maria Liguori said:

One of the innovations of the first century was that of Florian, according to which Christ was a non-holy force and was able to take whatever shape or form he wanted. Hence when the Jews wanted to crucify him, he exchanged forms with Simon the Cyrene, thus Simon was crucified whilst Jesus was mocking the Jews.

John Fenton, a commentator on the Gospel of Matthew, said:

One of the second-century Gnostic sects said that Simon the Cyrene was crucified instead of Jesus.

Seuss said in his book, ‘Aqeedat al-Muslimeen fi Masaa’il an-Nasraaniyyah [What the Muslims believe about some Christian issues]: The Basilidian sect denied the crucifixion. They were one of the first-century sects.

So how can it be said, after this, that everyone in the world was certain that the Messiah was crucified?

Jesus was not crucified according to 1st Century Christians

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

5-

I read John's first chapter

Was the Bible’s Gospel of John author fake?​

Blessings akay! Looks like you missed out not reading John's first chapter. John 1 verse 18. No one has ever seen God; the only Son(Jesus), who is in the bosom of The Father, He has made Him known. Perhaps this is why "Before Abraham was, I AM. God said to Moses, "tell them I AM sent you."

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
The Bible is inaccurate

John 1 verse 18. No one has ever seen God; the only Son(Jesus), who is in the bosom of The Father, He has made Him known.

Because it is in the Bible too

12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

◄ Exodus 33:20 ►

? Timothy 1 * 6:16
16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

2-

Jesus is not the only son

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

هل الله تجسد في المسيح ؟ احمد ديدات

Was Jesus(pbuh) the God Incarnate? -Sheikh Ahmed Deedat(Rah)

لماذا أسلم هذا الشاب الأسكتلندي؟.. أدركت الآن لماذا يحاربون الإسلام!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus didn’t eat pork, in keeping with Old Testament law (Leviticus 11:7 and Deuteronomy 14:. Muslims also believe pork is forbidden. Christians … well, you get the idea.
Just real quick here.

Jesus observed the dietary laws. You folk eat seafood. The dietary laws allow for fish with both fins and scales. I'm Christian--and I observe the dietary laws.

Jesus also said "I and my Father are one." "He who has seen me has seen the Father"
1714660743982.png

Here, God says to his Redeemer , I am the First and the Last.
Go to Revelation22:13
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Almost 600 years after Jesus, God is supposed to be talking to Mohammed ? AFTER all had been written? Joseph Smith kinda did the same thing. There is no evidence that what he wrote is true.
Do you folk have anything like the Dead sea Scrolls to back it up? You could've got all of your stuff or a lot of it from the OT.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Bible is inaccurate

John 1 verse 18. No one has ever seen God; the only Son(Jesus), who is in the bosom of The Father, He has made Him known.

Because it is in the Bible too

12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live.”

◄ Exodus 33:20 ►

16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

2-

Jesus is not the only son

And in any case, the list of candidates for “son of God” begins with Adam, as per Luke 3:38: “...Adam, which was the son of God.”

Those who rebut by quoting Matthew 3:17 (“And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, ‘This is My beloved son, in whom I am well pleased’”) have overlooked the point that the Bible describes many people, Israel and Adam included, as “sons of God.” Both II Samuel 7:13-14 and I Chronicles 22:10 read, “He (Solomon) shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. I will be his Father, and he shall be My son.”

Entire nations are referred to as sons, or children of God. Examples include:

Genesis 6:2, “That the sons of God saw the daughters of men…”

Genesis 6:4, “There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men…”

Deuteronomy 14:1, “Ye are the children of the Lord your God.”

Job 1:6, “Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 2:1, “Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD…”

Job 38:7, “When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?”

Philippians 2:15, “that you may become blameless and harmless, children of God without fault in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation…”

1 John 3:1-2, “Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! … Beloved, now we are children of God…”

In Matthew 5:9 Jesus says, “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.” Later in Matthew 5:45, Jesus prescribed to his followers the attainment of noble attributes, “that you may be sons of your Father in heaven.” Not exclusively his Father, but their Father

All this shows that in the language of the authors of the Gospels, “God’s begotten son” is expressed for every righteous and righteous person who is closely related to God and who is close to God, whom God loves and takes care of and makes him one of his own and his loved ones.

هل الله تجسد في المسيح ؟ احمد ديدات

Was Jesus(pbuh) the God Incarnate? -Sheikh Ahmed Deedat(Rah)

لماذا أسلم هذا الشاب الأسكتلندي؟.. أدركت الآن لماذا يحاربون الإسلام!

Blessings akay! My name is Rich. I am the least of the sons of God on the earth today. By now you would of been in John the third chapter. And this you would have found. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only(begotten) Son(Jesus or (Emanuel which means God with us) , that who ever believes in Him(Jesus) should nor perish but have eternal life." Peace be unto you!

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa

Cassandra

I and the Father are one.”

God the Father is one with His Prophet Christ in the purpose and content of the message
Not in divinity

Christ said that he and the disciples are one

21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
◄ John 17:21 ►

Christ is also one with his disciples, are they all gods?

Jesus (Pbuh) Claiming Divinity in the Bible when he Says in John 10:30 “I and My Father are One”

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

John 14:9:

9: Jesus said to him, ‘Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, “Show us the Father”?

The meaning of the verse here

And the intended vision is metaphorical

People see the glory of the Father and know his ability and his message through the miracles and actions that he gives to Christ and the sincerity of the morals of Christ because it represents the message that was sent from God (Father)

Every gift is given to Christ with the permission of the Father, so Christ is not equal to the Father in His greatness, and Christ said, “the Father is greater than I” (John 14:28)

God is impossible to see in this world

Romans 1:23

23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

: Romans 1:25

25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

On the Day of Resurrection, Christ will expel anyone who tells him

22 On that day many will say to me, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name? ' 23 And then will I declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness. '

The Father is only God

Christ is the only prophet of God

The crowds were saying, “This is the prophet Jesus from Nazareth in Galilee.” (Matthew 21:11 NRSV)

Death comes at any moment

You will die and be held accountable before God (the Father) alone

Do not believe the myths of the Church and oppose the true statements of Christ in which he restricted divinity to the Father alone

3 Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. John 17:3

[Refutation] - He Who Has Seen Me Has Seen the Father

If you have seen me, you have seen the Father. John [14:9] explain

DID JESUS (PBUH) CLAIM DIVINITY WHEN HE SAID: "I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA"? - DR ZAKIR NAIK

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

If a person is given a chance to examine the biography of Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) comprehensively from all aspects, while breaking free from the fetters of personal bias, he will definitely conclude that such a great man cannot be but a Prophet who received revelation and a Messenger from the Lord of the Worlds.

This comprehensive examination can be done by two means:

First: A detailed exploration of his sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) biography, probing into his life at times of peace and war, prosperity and distress, health and sickness, residence and travel, his private domestic life and public social life ... etc.

Whoever probes deeply into these vital aspects of his life, assuming the role of a vigilant observer while considering the subsequent events, will inevitably conclude his Prophethood and deduce that he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) was not merely a great man but rather a true Messenger of Allah entrusted with the divine revelation.

Second: Reflecting on some of the abundant signs and miracles with which Allah, the Exalted, aided him and which could only be possible by some form of divine intervention in violation of cosmic laws and norms.

It was narrated on the authority of ‘Abdullah Ibn Mas‘ood may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) said: “Adhere to truthfulness, for truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise, and a man continues to tell the truth and persistently adheres to truthfulness till he is recorded with Allah as a truthful person. Beware of lying, for lying leads to wickedness, and wickedness leads to Hellfire, and a man continues to tell lies and persistently adheres to lying till he is recorded with Allah as a liar.” [Imam Al-Bukhari and Imam Muslim]

Testimonies of some unbiased orientalists and others

Let us ponder over some examples of such testimonies, briefly highlighted below, to clarify this point.

Washington Irving the well-known American writer and hi said: “The actions of the Messenger after the triumphant conquest of Makkah clearly indicated that he was a sent Prophet rather than a victorious military commander!”

Régis Blachère the famous French orientalist and Quran translator who said: “There were interrelated reasons for the triumph of Islam, the foremost of which were the Quran, the Sunnah, the religious situation of the Hijaaz then, and the truthfulness, honesty, and trustworthiness of the man who was sent to communicate the message that was revealed to him.”

Marcel A. Boisard the well-known Swiss diplomat and intellectual said: “Muhammad was a Prophet, not a social reformer. His message triggered fundamental changes in the existing Arab society then and their effects are still perceptible in the contemporary Islamic society.”

Emile Dermenghem the famous archivist and journalish who said: “Muhammad had a son with Mariyyah Al-Qibtiyyah (the Coptic), and his name was Ibraheem, who died as a child. The bereaved father was deeply saddened by his death. He buried him with his own hands and wept over him, and the sun eclipsed on that day. So, people said that the sun had eclipsed because of the death of Ibraheem, but Muhammad graciously refuted their claim and said: ‘The sun and the moon are two signs from amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse for the death of anyone.’ Such a statement cannot be made by a lying charlatan.”

This explains to you why people embraced Islam and entered into the true religion of Allah in multitudes, and many of them did not even ask the Messenger of Allah sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) to bring forth special proofs and signs, but simply listened to what he sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allah exalt his mention ) had to say, or observed his actions, or learned about his life, or witnessed firsthand his blessing, and they were accordingly guided by the shining signs of truth that illuminated their path

. Islam Web site

Scientists have proven the validity of the Qur’an scientifically, historically and morally
God promised to preserve the Qur’an

see here
Scientists' comments on Quran

نصراني يدعي أن الكتاب المقدس ليس فيه تناقضات ففاجأه ش.عثمان بن فاروق

A Christian claims that the Bible does not contain contradictions, but Uthman bin Farouk surprised him

University of Birmingham Qur’an manuscript among world’s oldest​

Is the Quran from Allah or Satan? - Dr Zakir Naik

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Dead Sea Scrolls

The first of these manuscripts was found in Qumran caves on the west coast of the Dead Sea in 1947. It is said that the first discovered by a young Bedouin was looking for a lost goat.

The task of verifying the authenticity of the parts of the manuscripts began after the Bible specialists said that they had examined 13 parts who had not been studied before in the museum, that there is a "strong possibility" that 'A number of these manuscripts are recently false.

The Washington museum sent five of 16 copies for verification in Germany, according to

National Geographic affirms that more than 200 pages written by art researchers Fraud Insights recognize that manuscripts are false. Although it has probably been printed on old leather, in fact, it has a number of differences marked compared to the more than 100,000 real fragments of the old text.

A team led by the investigator on the artistic fraud Collette Lull notes that the counterfeit took place using leather from ancient leather sandals found in Roman times,

"We are victims of false statements, victims of fraud," said the director general of the museum, Harry Hargrave, in an announcement concerning the discovery of fraud on Friday.

Q&A: Muslim View of Dead Sea Scrolls - Dr. Shabir Ally

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa

GTW27

32 Christian scholars accompanied by 50 religious groups

These scholars discovered that words like "begotten" (begotten) or "only son" are impostures:

"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.. "[The Bible, John 3:16]

“Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, ."[The Bible, 1st epistle of John 5: 1]

Scholars and the Committee omitted the word “Bodily Born”

because

It is impossible for a child to come except through marriage, so Mary must have become God’s wife, and this is not permissible.

Because God does not have a wife

And because the Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him, his birth was a miracle from God without a father

What is meant by deletion is the physical meaning of the word born

and Paying attention to the figurative meaning of the word born

There are sons of God other than Jesus

All prophets are children of God in the Bible
Prophets are sons of God figuratively like Jesus, not physically

In all of these texts, the expressions: Son of God, children of God, , were used, with that figurative meaning that was mentioned above

Ahmed Deedat Answer - Jesus the only 'Begotten' Son

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings akay. You have taken much effort to try to explain away the words of The Bible and yet they shall remain." Heaven and earth may pass away but My Words shall never pass away." The relationship between a Father and a son is a personal one. I have that with my Father which you are reading about. My desire is that you have that also. It has been said that many Muslums are turning to Jesus because He has reached out to them, by way of dreams of the night(which is personal). When you see the porpoises playing, you will know that He has reached out to you. Who can measure a Fathers love for His creation. Then you will know who this Man was, is and forever will be.

Last edited:

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Last edited:

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
1. Bible Says that God is not Man
The Bible says:

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man…”

Hosea 11:9 “...For I am God, and not man...”

Jesus is called a man many times in the Bible:

John 8:40 “…a man who has told you the truth…”

Acts 2:22 “Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know.”

Acts 17:31 “He will judge the world in righteousness through a man whom He has appointed”

1. Tim. 2:5 “…the man Christ Jesus.”

God is not a man, but Jesus, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, was a man, therefore, Jesus was not God.

2. The Bible Says that God Is Not a Son of Man

Numbers 23:19 “God is not a man...nor a son of man…”

The Bible often calls Jesus “a son of man” or “the son of man.”

Matthew 12:40 “…so will the son of man be…”

Matthew 16:27 “For the son of man is going to come…”

Matthew 28 “…until they see the son of man coming in His kingdom.”

Mark 2:10 “But so that you may know that the Son of Man has authority…”

John 5:27 “…because He is the son of man.”

In the Hebrew Scriptures, the “son of man” is also used many times speaking of people (Job 25:6; Psalm 80:17; 144:3; Ezekiel 2:1; 2:3; 2:6; 2:8; 3:1; 3:3; 3:4; 3:10; 3:17; 3:25).

Since God would not contradict Himself by first saying He is not the son of a man, then becoming a human being who was called “the son of man”, he would not have done so. Remember God is not the author of confusion. Also, human beings, including Jesus, are called “son of man” specifically to distinguish them from God, who is not a “son of man” according to the Bible.

3. The Bible Says that Jesus Denied He is God

Luke 18:19 Jesus spoke to a man who had called him “good,” asking him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.”

Matthew 19:17 And he said to him, “Why are you asking me about what is good? There is only One who is good; but if you wish to enter into life, keep the commandments.”

Jesus did not teach people that he was God. If Jesus had been telling people that he was God, he would have complimented the man. Instead, Jesus rebuked him, denying he was good, that is, Jesus denied he was God.

4. The Bible Says that God is Greater than Jesus

John 14:28 “My Father is greater than I.”

John 10:29 “My father is greater than all.”

Jesus can not be God if God is greater than him. The Christian belief that the Father and son are equal is in direct contrast to the clear words from Jesus.

5. Jesus Never Instructed His Disciples to Worship Himself or the Holy Ghost, but God and God Only

Luke 11:2 “When you pray, say Our Father which art in heaven.”

John 16:23 “In that day, you shall ask me nothing. Whatsoever you ask of the Father in my name.”

John 4:23 “The hour cometh and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”

If Jesus was God, he would have sought worship for himself. Since he didn’t, instead he sought worship for God in the heavens, therefore, he was not God.

6. The Bible Says that Jesus Recognized, Prayed, & Worshipped the Only True God

Jesus prayed to God with the words:

John 17:3 “…that they might know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.”

Jesus prayed to God all night:

Luke 6:12 “he continued all night in prayer to God.”

…because:

Matthew 20:28: Just as the son of man did not come to be served, but to serve.

How did Jesus pray to God?

Matthew 26:39 ‘…he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, ‘My Father…”

Even Paul said:

Hebrews 5:7 “During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with loud cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.”

Who was Jesus praying to when he fell on his face with loud cries and petitions? Was it himself? Was Jesus crying in tears to himself pleading to be saved from death? No man, sane or insane, prays to himself! Surely the answer must be a resounding ‘No.’ Jesus was praying to “the only true God.” Jesus was the servant of the One Who sent him. Can there be a clearer proof that Jesus was not God?

The Quran confirms that Jesus called for the worship of the Only True God:

“Truly, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him (alone). This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:51
Sheikh Ahmed Deedat vs Sjoberg - Is Jesus God? [Debate]

عباس ومسيحي منفعل آخر| Abbas & Another Emotional Christian

اسكت! _ مسلم عملاق يزلزل ثلاثة أشخاص ~ محمد حجاب ~ Speaker's corner

akay

Apr 12, 2024
usa
Faith
Muslim
Country
American Samoa
Over 1000 American Soldiers Accepts Islam

Daughter of a US Military Officer Converts to Islam