Will there be genders in heaven?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
how does that work Behold?

The body that you have, is "dead because of sin"

You're body is dying.....you are aging, and heading to this... Hebrews 9:27

The good news, is.. if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious"

= Jesus said..>"YOU must be BORN.....again".....(not dunked in the city water supply and told "you're saved"...

So, if you are born again, then your spirit is going to get a new Container.. a "new Body".

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The body that you have, is "dead because of sin"

You're body is dying.....you are aging, and heading to this... Hebrews 9:27

The good news, is.. if you are born again and not just water baptized and religious"

= Jesus said..>"YOU must be BORN.....again".....(not dunked in the city water supply and told "you're saved"...

So, if you are born again, then your spirit is going to get a new Container.. a "new Body".
the qualification you offered in your previous post #19 for the new body was 'in christ'. Soooo, do I get a new body or do I get around in Jesus body (in christ) with a billion others?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
the qualification you offered in your previous post #19 for the new body was 'in christ'. Soooo, do I get a new body or do I get around in Jesus body (in christ) with a billion others?

The born again are "In Christ" right now., and billions are on the earth.

They dont have the new body yet.... yet they have the born again Spirit, already.

Reactions: MA2444

MA2444

Jan 9, 2024
Columbus Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Will there be genders in heaven?​

Transgeder?

There will be zero Transgenders in Heaven. Being transformer is a way of the world. One can't wear the garment of the world and the garment of Christ at the same time.

Leviticus 19:19
19 Ye shall keep my statutes. Thou shalt not let thy cattle gender with a diverse kind: thou shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee.../KJV

Deuteronomy 22:11
11 Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woollen and linen together.../KJV

Now that isnt saying that it's a sin to wear a cotten blend t-shirt, lol! This is one of those types and shadows things. He's telling us that we cant put on the ways of the world as a garment after we have been born again of the spirit. It can not be woven into one garment. Once we have out our hand to the plow, we can't quit for awhile and come back. I think that would be mocking God and He don't put up with that, so He will leave you and let you do what you want to.

Later on the transformers wont be able to explain to God how they wove worldy gaydom into his garment for Christ! It dont work that way. No one can serve two masters or else he'll cling to one and hate the other one.

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
In heaven, we are all sons of God. Mark 3:

English Standard Version, Revelation 21:

Our earthly, defective familial relationships will be replaced. Our earthly sons and daughters will become our brothers in heaven, which is better for everyone. We will love one another as sons of God.

Genders, as we understand them now on Earth, will be transformed and upgraded to the new Earth concept/reality after the resurrection.
For it is written,

Matthew 22:
30. For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as angels of GOD in Heaven.

Scripture does not mention female gender in Heaven, but rather mention, sons of GOD.

Genesis 6:
2, That the sons of GOD saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

The daughters of men could only be found on earth and ends with the earth. For Heaven is in a different dimension of space and time, where angels are referred to as, 'sons of GOD'.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't mind the odd bath but why rooms? Bathing in a clear stream sounds good enough for this brown duck
il_fullxfull.2253183661_pvy4.jpg