Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board Christian Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

the complete text of the The Companion Bible, edited by E. W. Bullinger.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

gervais

gervais

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
The following link is to a web site that has the complete text of the The Companion Bible, edited by E. W. Bullinger. The Companion Bible (KJV) is the absolute BEST Study Bible that I know of. Each Book of the Bible is introduced, outlined and it's structure is shown. Every page of the text has a parallel column jammed packed with explanatory notes.

Christina

Christina

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,901 posts
Yes I agree gervais all the links are also in our resources thread here including one download it. http://www.christian...isplay.php?f=23

gervais

gervais

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Christina, you can’t even compare your condensed version of the Companion Bible to the real Companion Bible. They are night and day apart. Did you look at the link I provided? It is the Full Companion Bible online. You don’t need to download it or buy a CD of it to download. Most of Bullinger’s other works are also available in full version on the same web site. The Appendices listed by Swampfox are only 19 of the 198.

Christina

Christina

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,901 posts
I know I own a copy been reading it for years and I have read/own many of his works but there is also more than one link in resources thread .... and I have quoted the appendix's here on this site hundreds of times ... there are also links to the appendix's and some other works in resources that was my only point.

gervais

gervais

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts
Christina, I am glad you have a copy of the Companion Bible, most Chapel students have. Some non-chapel students don’t have a copy and I thought a full version, available online, to use any time, anywhere, would be appreciated. I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).

Jordan

Jordan

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,888 posts
[quote name='gervais;72936]Christina' date=' I am glad you have a copy of the Companion Bible, most Chapel students have. Some non-chapel students don’t have a copy and I thought a full version, available online, to use any time, anywhere, would be appreciated. I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).[/QUOTE']I wholehearted believe that it didn't offend Christina... in fact no where near that. She is a lot tougher than you think.

gervais

gervais

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

She is a lot tougher than you think.

what's that suppose to mean???

Christina

Christina

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10,901 posts
[quote name='gervais;72936]Christina' date=' I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).[/QUOTE']I wasnt at all offened sorry if my post came across as though I wasI am very glad you posted the link gervais ... I just thought you were concluding that I was only recommending the condensed version.... Please add you link to resources also if you like ...God Bless

Tambora

Tambora

• Christian Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
[quote name='gervais;72936]Christina' date=' I am glad you have a copy of the Companion Bible, most Chapel students have. Some non-chapel students don’t have a copy and I thought a full version, available online, to use any time, anywhere, would be appreciated. I didn’t mean to offend you and will remove the link. CB members can use your condensed version, Swampfox’s 19 of 198 Appendices, and/or purchase or download the 447 megs file (hopefully you don’t have dial-up connection like many do).[/QUOTE]Question: What do you mean by "Chapel student"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users