Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board Christian Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Why Do Some People Get Healed When Others Don't ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA
Two Christians are very sick...they both pray for healing...one lives but the other dies...Why is that ? Is it because the one had more faith than the other, or one had sin in their life, or maybe it was God's will. We know that God is no respector of persons, so why did'nt they both get healed ?

Edited by HollyRock, 06 March 2012 - 07:49 PM.

EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

Episkopos

Episkopos

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationMontreal
It depends if we see healing as prolonging this life in the flesh as long as possible. Is a longer life the goal?
Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended by Christ Jesus.

נתהלך באור
Walk in the Light!

Lively Stone

Lively Stone

Advanced Member

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Two Christians are very sick...they both pray for healing...one lives but the other dies...Why is that ? Is it because the one had more faith than the other, or one had sin in their life, or maybe it was God's will. We know that God is no respector of persons, so why did'nt they both get healed ?

It is never God's will that any of us be sick. Faith plays a great part in healing. Jesus admonished many people for their puny faith. When we come to Jesus Christ for salvation and He takes up residence in our spirits, He brings with Him every blessing and every promise of God---including healing. It is up to us to learn to grasp the fact that we already have our healing. Our spirits have/contain it. It is up to our minds to take it and apply it by speaking it out and believing by faith that we have it. Our bodies will comply. This is how the body, soul and spirit all work together.

Matthew 21:21
Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen.

Edited by Lively Stone, 06 March 2012 - 10:21 PM.

Posted Image
I will make your towers of sparkling rubies,
your gates of shining gems,
and your walls of precious stones.
Isaiah 54:12 (NLT)

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA

It depends if we see healing as prolonging this life in the flesh as long as possible. Is a longer life the goal?

A longer life in a healed body is the goal, but if one is ready to die, I guess that's their right, especially if they believe they won't be healed.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 3,884 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

Why Do Some People Get Healed And Others Don't?

I truly don't know... :huh: but God does...we know that life is in the palm of God's hands. It is he who has numbered our days. He knows our beginning from our end.

I have prayed for some awesome people of God who did not get healed and others who did...even believing for a healing 100%. Still in the end he is sovereign and knows what's best for us and others. We just need to believe that and pray anyway.

Blessings!!!
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: http://www.christian...e-of-the-myths/

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA

I truly don't know... :huh: but God does...we know that life is in the palm of God's hands. It is he who has numbered our days. He knows our beginning from our end. I have prayed for some awesome people of God who did not get healed and others who did...even believing for a healing 100%. Still in the end he is sovereign and knows what's best for us and others. We just need to believe that and pray anyway. Blessings!!!

Thank you Angelina..my husband died of a brain tumor even though I prayed and had faith...so when I pray now, I still have faith that God will answer, but I leave it up to Him as to how He wants to do it. God will always answer in one of three ways : yes, no, or not now.

Edited by HollyRock, 07 March 2012 - 05:35 AM.

Wayne

Wayne

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Healing I think mostly two part faith. If they are both Christians. If one healing the person have total faith but guy who getting healed doesn't have faith that he will. It won't work. I think some where in the bible it says something along the line but as we all know that I don't have the full understsand of the bible. So, I can be wrong and if I am please show me. Thanks and I love you all brother and sisters. I also do believe that person who is healing have a lot faith can go up to a non Christian and heal them. I know a guy name Todd White. He is on youtube and I have personatily met the guy too. He good man in Christ.
Psalm 119:105 (KJV) ” Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path “.

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA

Healing I think mostly two part faith. If they are both Christians. If one healing the person have total faith but guy who getting healed doesn't have faith that he will. It won't work. I think some where in the bible it says something along the line but as we all know that I don't have the full understsand of the bible. So, I can be wrong and if I am please show me. Thanks and I love you all brother and sisters. I also do believe that person who is healing have a lot faith can go up to a non Christian and heal them. I know a guy name Todd White. He is on youtube and I have personatily met the guy too. He good man in Christ.

That's a good point Wayne but remember that God is the healer...not man. Man is only a vessel that God works through.

Wayne

Wayne

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
True but doesn't take faith for God work through us. I know verse say we can do all thing through God but I think some where close to that verse it say we need faith for it to work. Well, I think mostly do to faith and I also think one of spiritaul gifts is healing and that why I think people who can heal people that aren't Christian or have little faith can do it. I am just going off of what I heard at church and other Christians. I know I should try to read the bible more and get to know the verse better but I can just sit down to read the bible because I got ADD and have a hard time staying in one sport reading. I also have disabilite with writting and reading. I can match letter to sound and make really hard for me to read most of the time but I do have good compertention. There for I might not know what the word is but I can understand the meaning of it. That why I ask a lot of question because you can point out the verse to show me wrong or why my meaning of something isn't corrected. LOL, sorry for going on like that.
Psalm 119:105 (KJV) ” Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path “.

Templar81

Templar81

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
  • LocationUK
We rarely know ehn it is our time to die.I just pray that I don't die suddenly or alone, and to die in a state of Grace.

Wayne

Wayne

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Amen. I don't want to die alone. Which I been feeling lonely lately. I do hope to die suddenly and when I supppose to die. I have been told that I am going to become a chef and own my own resturants and bring Lord word through it. So, I don't think I am going to die any time soon and that doesn't help me because I get a little cocky at times. Which I might not make the best choices in life.

Shirley

Shirley

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationOhio USA
So when we have faith someone will be healed and they die I guess we could still say they were healed as they have no more pain and suffering when they die in Christ. How though, do we keep faith when we see it not happening. How do you give faith to a person or should i say help a person believe God will heal them when sometimes he does not. I am struggling with this right now.

Wayne

Wayne

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts
Well, depends on a lot of different thing. What I am going to say might not be these most comforing thing but I think good thing to heard. I believe God as plan for everyone from the day we take our first heart beat until the day our of last heart beat. So, that bring me to this and I be honest believe this and that is everyone can be heaedl from everything in the world. I believe has to do with people faith on God. Like I said earlier is healer need to have faith and the one being healed need to have faith. Unless one being healed is non Christian and person who healing has a lot faith. I do believe that is contected to the spiritaul gifts. People die do to God plan because the person has live on the Earth long enough and went through the pain of the Earth. God is allowing them to come to Haven to be with him or in the case of non believer their souls go to hell. Which does bring deep sworrow to my heart. Not matter what happens it God will.

Edited by Wayne, 07 March 2012 - 09:40 AM.

Episkopos

Episkopos

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,311 posts
  • LocationMontreal
The healing ministry...like all :ministries" seek to "do" their gift at all times. But we must take the will of God into account. The true sons of God are not those who operate in spiritual gifts...but those who are led by the Spirit.
Striving to apprehend that for which I have been apprehended by Christ Jesus.

נתהלך באור
Walk in the Light!

Shirley

Shirley

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationOhio USA
True Episkopos, but if I only pray for people when I think i am led I won't do much. I've been learning the dif. between my thinking and the spirit guiding. If I feel compassion and an urge to pray for a stranger then I think I could assume God wants me to or at least that no harm is done wouldn't you say?

Lively Stone

Lively Stone

Advanced Member

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
We don't have to pray for our own healing. We are to take hold of what we already have. We are to speak TO our mountains out of our belief.

Mark 11:23
I tell you the truth, you can say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen. But you must really believe it will happen and have no doubt in your heart.

1 Peter 2:24
He personally carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right. By his wounds you are healed.

Psalm 103:3
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.

Edited by Lively Stone, 07 March 2012 - 12:20 PM.

Posted Image

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA

So when we have faith someone will be healed and they die I guess we could still say they were healed as they have no more pain and suffering when they die in Christ. How though, do we keep faith when we see it not happening. How do you give faith to a person or should i say help a person believe God will heal them when sometimes he does not. I am struggling with this right now.

Hi Shirley, keeping the faith can be very challenging when faced with the illness of a loved one. I went through that with my husband...it was the worst feeling ever, but God kept me through it all. It is natural to doubt when what you're seeing is the opposite of what you're believing for... but without doubt we would'nt need faith. If a person is really ready to leave this earth, we can only pray that he changes his mind, but it is ultimately between him and God. We can lead them in the sinner's prayer if they need it. Either way...we win.

It is never God's will that any of us be sick. Faith plays a great part in healing. Jesus admonished many people for their puny faith. When we come to Jesus Christ for salvation and He takes up residence in our spirits, He brings with Him every blessing and every promise of God---including healing. It is up to us to learn to grasp the fact that we already have our healing. Our spirits have/contain it. It is up to our minds to take it and apply it by speaking it out and believing by faith that we have it. Our bodies will comply. This is how the body, soul and spirit all work together.

Matthew 21:21
Then Jesus told them, “I tell you the truth, if you have faith and don’t doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, ‘May you be lifted up and thrown into the sea,’ and it will happen.

Hi Lively Stone...what about the people who prayed in faith but are still sick, does that mean they need stronger faith ?

Lively Stone

Lively Stone

Advanced Member

• Account Disabled
  • PipPipPip
  • 854 posts
When my mother was in hospital for exploratory surgery for a mass on her pancreas, the Lord told her, "Pray against the Ophel wall". AS she had written a book about Jerusalem and her walls and gates, she thought about what Ophel meant. God is good! He spoke to her in a way only she would know! Ophel means, 'jutting out place','mound' or 'tumour'.

She told us all, and so we got down to the business of praying against that tumour in obedience and in faith that she would come out of the O.R. with a good report. The surgeon came back with the news that she had only six months. We were confused and I was devastated. I kept up my belief that she would be healed, but as she deteriorated and died seven months later, I was not crushed. Why? Because the Lord showed me that no matter what, He was pleased with our faith, that His word to us was to increase our faith, and that His word is true in that we all have an appointed day to die. Mom's time of illness was a blessing to us, where we shared of God's goodness and praised the Lord together. We knew God was in it all, from beginning to end!
Posted Image

evangelist-7

evangelist-7

Newbie trainee

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA
While spreading the gospel (with signs and wonders following) in Eastern Europe,
we discovered there are 2 things which greatly hinder a person from receiving healing:
1) unforgiveness in the person's life (now)
2) involvement in the occult (any time in the person's life)

Both of these absolutely need to be dealt before the person can expect deliverance, healing, etc.
There must be honest and sincere repentance of these 2 things.

Edited by John Zain, 09 March 2012 - 07:40 PM.

God's precious Scriptures are of NO value to those who don't (or won't) believe them!
"For as many as are being LED by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God" (Rom 8:14)

It always was Gods intention that His NT church be the MODEL for all future churches!

Let us “hope”(many verses) that we will all SUCCEED in being “overcomers”(Rev 2-3)

WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
I always think to the towers that fell and killed 12 (?) people.

Jesus said, "Do you think any of those the tower fell on were worse sinners? I tell you no!"

I also think of some of the Apostles "infirmities" Paul in perticular who prayed 3 times for the Lord to take it away, and was told, "My grace is sufficent for you." This is the same man that through Christ healed the sick, the dying, and the crippled. Who also told Timothy (I think it was Tim) to have a little wine because of his health. Think about that one.

We all have a time to go. It's not a matter of faith how long you live, or what you die of. Both may have had the same faith, but, also, if you pray in faith, you pray, "YOUR will be done!"

As for the rest, who aren't dying, but just hurt or crippled. It's a fact that through our weakness the Lord is strong. Sometimes we have infirmities just to help us get closer to the Lord. If I have something wrong with me that makes me a better person, and helps me depend on the Lord, Why would God want to get rid of that?

sogj

sogj

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • Locationarab
so tell me whats is wrong here.if we can add years to our lives here, :o how can they be numbered? :) religion will make excusses but true faith hope patience brings results.if lazerith had not arose from the tumb i heard here what they would of said.MUST OF BEEN HIS TIME. just saying,GODS word needs no excuss :rolleyes:
SON OF GREAT JOY

7angels

7angels

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 426 posts

I truly don't know... :huh: but God does...we know that life is in the palm of God's hands. It is he who has numbered our days. He knows our beginning from our end. wrong attitude

Thank you Angelina..my husband died of a brain tumor even though I prayed and had faith...so when I pray now, I still have faith that God will answer, but I leave it up to Him as to how He wants to do it. God will always answer in one of three ways : yes, no, or not now. wrong attitude

We rarely know ehn it is our time to die.I just pray that I don't die suddenly or alone, and to die in a state of Grace. wrong attitude

We all have a time to go. It's not a matter of faith how long you live, or what you die of. Both may have had the same faith, but, also, if you pray in faith, you pray, "YOUR will be done!" wrong attitude

As for the rest, who aren't dying, but just hurt or crippled. It's a fact that through our weakness the Lord is strong. Sometimes we have infirmities just to help us get closer to the Lord. If I have something wrong with me that makes me a better person, and helps me depend on the Lord, Why would God want to get rid of that? wrong attitude

i am involved in healing all the time. what is posted with wrong attitude attached is unbelief speaking. the word teaches that out of the heart the mouth speaks. when we truely believe then that is what comes out of our mouth. life and death are in the power of the tongue. speaking death(names like lazy, stupid, no good, i wish you were never born and ect) is not speaking life. and this scripture can be stated another also like truth(life) and lies(death) are in the power of the tongue. scripture also shows that God gives us power as he sees fit. when we life an obediant and willful lifestyle for God then God will draw near to us and the closer we get to God the more power we recieve from on high.

God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and God does not love one person more then another. i have found that the closer you are in your relationship with God and know where you stand in Christ the more healings take place. most christians i have found are lukewarm. they profess and believe in Christ as their savior but are not willing to follow God's plan for their life. every promise in the bible comes with a condition and if the conditions are not met then how do you expect to be able to live the promises. God can interceed for us where he can work miracles in ours lives but the word teaches that God gave us everything we need to be victorious in Christ. but the question is if we really want to learn and take the time necessary to make it happen in your life. the word teaches that sin is easy but walking righteous is tough. if walking righteously were easy then everyone would be doing it but it is not happening. walking righteously takes a conscience effort until it becomes a way of life. we started in sin and it is all we know so now that we have been reborn in Christ we need to learn to change our ways of thinking to become Godly. for example swearing was easy for me before i was saved but afterwards it took a conscience effort for me to remember to watch what i say. now i have no problem with it at all because i am victorious in that area but there are a lot of other areas i need to become victorious in and it is a fight to get free from those sins.

WhiteKnuckle says

I also think of some of the Apostles "infirmities" Paul in perticular who prayed 3 times for the Lord to take it away, and was told, "My grace is sufficent for you." This is the same man that through Christ healed the sick, the dying, and the crippled. Who also told Timothy (I think it was Tim) to have a little wine because of his health. Think about that one.

if you wish i can explain this but you misunderstand what is being said. this took research to find the truth because on the surface you are right it sounds confusing.

go with God

Edited by 7angels, 11 March 2012 - 09:32 PM.

Shirley

Shirley

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

I truly don't know... :huh: but God does...we know that life is in the palm of God's hands. It is he who has numbered our days. He knows our beginning from our end. wrong attitude

Thank you Angelina..my husband died of a brain tumor even though I prayed and had faith...so when I pray now, I still have faith that God will answer, but I leave it up to Him as to how He wants to do it. God will always answer in one of three ways : yes, no, or not now. wrong attitude

We rarely know ehn it is our time to die.I just pray that I don't die suddenly or alone, and to die in a state of Grace. wrong attitude

We all have a time to go. It's not a matter of faith how long you live, or what you die of. Both may have had the same faith, but, also, if you pray in faith, you pray, "YOUR will be done!" wrong attitude

As for the rest, who aren't dying, but just hurt or crippled. It's a fact that through our weakness the Lord is strong. Sometimes we have infirmities just to help us get closer to the Lord. If I have something wrong with me that makes me a better person, and helps me depend on the Lord, Why would God want to get rid of that? wrong attitude

i am involved in healing all the time. what is posted with wrong attitude attached is unbelief speaking. the word teaches that out of the heart the mouth speaks. when we truely believe then that is what comes out of our mouth. life and death are in the power of the tongue. speaking death(names like lazy, stupid, no good, i wish you were never born and ect) is not speaking life. and this scripture can be stated another also like truth(life) and lies(death) are in the power of the tongue. scripture also shows that God gives us power as he sees fit. when we life an obediant and willful lifestyle for God then God will draw near to us and the closer we get to God the more power we recieve from on high.

God is the same yesterday, today, and forever and God does not love one person more then another. i have found that the closer you are in your relationship with God and know where you stand in Christ the more healings take place. most christians i have found are lukewarm. they profess and believe in Christ as their savior but are not willing to follow God's plan for their life. every promise in the bible comes with a condition and if the conditions are not met then how do you expect to be able to live the promises. God can interceed for us where he can work miracles in ours lives but the word teaches that God gave us everything we need to be victorious in Christ. but the question is if we really want to learn and take the time necessary to make it happen in your life. the word teaches that sin is easy but walking righteous is tough. if walking righteously were easy then everyone would be doing it but it is not happening. walking righteously takes a conscience effort until it becomes a way of life. we started in sin and it is all we know so now that we have been reborn in Christ we need to learn to change our ways of thinking to become Godly. for example swearing was easy for me before i was saved but afterwards it took a conscience effort for me to remember to watch what i say. now i have no problem with it at all because i am victorious in that area but there are a lot of other areas i need to become victorious in and it is a fight to get free from those sins.

WhiteKnuckle says

if you wish i can explain this but you misunderstand what is being said. this took research to find the truth because on the surface you are right it sounds confusing.

go with God

I hear you and not one hour of the day goes by that I do not want to believe for healing for someone! But when I think it is happening and it does not then it is not my unbelief. So not yet, but then the person dies! So now what? So then I have to question my belief and even my salvation. So then I think well I must be wrong! But it is not about me! But when My desire is so strong and always there, then what? Why do miracles happen some times but not all the time?

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA
Dear Shirley, I don't think we are ever at fault when the loved one we stood in faith for dies anyway. I thought it was my fault, that somehow I did'nt pray hard enough or I was'nt special enough to have a miracle happen to my husband. It took me a while not to be mad at God. It was a painful, painful time but looking back now, I can see God's hand bringing me through it all...kind of like that poem Footprints.Feel free to PM me anytime...hugs from Heaven

Shep

Shep

Advanced Member

• 591 posts
  • LocationAustralian

But He has healed them, their heart has been healed and they have been healed from the death of this world...Has nothing to do with how much faith we or they have..small as a mustard seed is all we need..we can not give someone faith, we can asked the Lord to give them more faith, but we can obey Him and pray, we can declare healing in His name and believe the rest is up to Him..we can stand on His Word and use the authority He has given us to pray and declare healing..It is His decision wherther He heals or not, but we can pray peace and love over them and pound the Heavens for them...

WhiteKnuckle

WhiteKnuckle

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
Also, "When we are faithless, He is faithfull."

Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUSA
I am sooo sorry I didn't have time to read a thing here - just stopped in -then saw this topic.

I should probably share this as inspiration and to glorify God to all you lovers of God... Less than 2 weeks ago I was asked to visit or sit with a dying acquaintance bec no one was going that day probably. I was told she was on a heart pump and lung pump keeping her alive in a coma.
I stayed 3 hours dabbing her drool and keeping her warm. I spoke to her spirit that could have been out of body - (I read alot of NDEs)...I got 2 calls.. "Have you done a healing yet?" No.
(I thought she was dying - I didn't want her to be a vegetable and I'm into the blessing of 'crossing over'.) But now, I felt I had to, so I did before I left.
The next morning I got the call - "It's a miracle. She's conscious, off her pumps, talking and smiling." Well, but, of course. I'd be surprised if she wasn't...I didn't say this.
As of a few days ago she is happy and progressing famously. Well, of course, again bec I said - 'completely' - I meant completely healed... no mind/brain problems - totally healed.
Thank you Holy Spirit. :)

Edited by Miss Hepburn, 13 March 2012 - 10:58 AM.

Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
The menu is not the meal.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 3,884 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
Amen! ^_^
1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: http://www.christian...e-of-the-myths/

Miss Hepburn

Miss Hepburn

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • LocationUSA

Darn, I wish I had more time to explain this thoroughly.
So let me just say - all your questions can be answered by a book
called, "Answered Prayers Guaranteed" by Dr. Frederick Price.
Also, so much can be found explaining healing at Andrew Wommack's site -I think it is www.awmi.net

I can vouch for both of their answers and insights. I have incorporated both of their teachings for years as a healer.
;)
Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.
The menu is not the meal.

HollyRock

HollyRock

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
  • LocationUSA

Darn, I wish I had more time to explain this thoroughly.
So let me just say - all your questions can be answered by a book
called, "Answered Prayers Guaranteed" by Dr. Frederick Price.
Also, so much can be found explaining healing at Andrew Wommack's site -I think it is www.awmi.net

I can vouch for both of their answers and insights. I have incorporated both of their teachings for years as a healer.
;)

I am familiar with both Dr. Price and Brother Wommack but I don't know if anything is ' Guaranteed '.

Edited by HollyRock, 17 March 2012 - 05:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users