Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

What's the Weather Like in your part of the world Right Now?

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

Born_Again

Born_Again

Advanced Member

• 1,251 posts

It was 65F today in the Central US. I opened the windows to change out air LOL

heretoeternity

heretoeternity

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts

i would upload some good Canadian snow pictures but this forum keeps telling me my files are too big ..... that is bull ..... i post pics on other aviation forums no problem .... my picures are not oversize

aint technology great

all kinds of pop snazz sizzle , tweets twats, smart phones , videos & crap .... but cannot post a simple picture here.

aint technology great.

Hi Arnie don't tell me..I guess...it's minus 35C NW wind at 25 KM's and blowing snow....chill factor around minus 45C right?

Last few days have been -25* to -30* Celsius and there is already about a foot of snow on the ground.

I wish this forum would let me post pictures .... I have some good ones of helicopters and snowbanks and Polar Bears.

You fly to Churchill, Arnie?  Thats Awesome, I worked in Churchill, it seems like a hundred years ago..lol..actually 1961..almost 100

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

It's autumn here at the moment but the weather is still very warm. Today we had a high of 22C with an overnight high of 14. It's a little cool in the early morning but very warm in the arvo... B)

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: http://www.christian...e-of-the-myths/

StanJ

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,837 posts
It was 21 here today and we had 27 last Wednesday.

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who doesn't need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15 (NIV)

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Col 4:6 (NIV)

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

is that fahrenheit or Celsius? :huh:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lady Daffodil

Lady Daffodil

• Christian Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Well, today it's cloudy and 60-something in western NJ/eastern PA.  Supposed to be cool and rainy all week.  Previously we were blessed with a couple of weeks of sunny 70+ degree weather.  Hopefully that will come back soon!  :rolleyes:

StanJ

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,837 posts

is that fahrenheit or Celsius? :huh:

Just like you...Celsius. it's sunny and 23 just now.

FYI... There are only 5 countries in the world that still use Fahrenheit to measure temperature, the Bahamas, Belize, the Cayman Islands, Palau, and the United States.

Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who doesn't need to be ashamed, correctly teaching the word of truth. 2 Tim 2:15 (NIV)

Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. Col 4:6 (NIV)

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

It's 22C today, mostly sunny across the country. 0% Precipitation with 13km/hr winds and 14C overnight. :D

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

I got home around 7am from work this morning and it was very foggy and wet on the ground. Looking forward to a good sunny day then... B)

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

The weather is cloudy here today at 18C and 94% humidity. I'm wondering if it is going to rain... :embarrassed-smiley53:

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

Still looks like it's gonna rain but the weather is warm and overcast...

Chilehead

Chilehead

• Christian Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

HOT! Forecast is mid to upper 90s F all week. Could top 100F by week's end. Brutal weather to work in, but have no choice.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

It was cold this morning. 4 degrees Celsius. Foggy with frost on the ground.

Tiny

Tiny

• Christian Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
This has been the warmest winter in New Zealand I have experience. Usually we have the heating on at night but one month in and we've probably only used it twice. TShirts during the day. Love it!

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

It's 6.10 pm on a balmy Sunday night and it's raining out...Not cold though because we are coming into 24myuyw.gif

pompadour

pompadour

Advanced Member

• Encounter Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

So that's were our warm weather went.   winter is coming to Minnesota, they say colder and more snow then normal. normal is three months below 32 F some -20 F and 54 inches of snow. O-joy.............. :(

Pomp.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

We've had a few consistent sunny days so I'm hoping it's gonna stay that way. Summer is here in the southern hemisphere! :D Yay!

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Scorching hot day yesterday 34c in Melbourne, it was probably even hotter at work, right here in the ranges at home it's currently a comfortable 8.8c. was 15c max in the city today down from 34c yesterday.

Edited by Josho, 22 November 2016 - 02:50 AM.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

i Josho. Now that's hot! I think we hit a high of 20c which is a good start for summer :)

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Mister?

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

78 or 80 and muggy :/

Who told you that you were naked?

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

23C in the City today. Precipitation ~ 10%. Humidity 82% ~ Wind 18 Km/h. Beautiful day! B)

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Currently 10.7c wet and cloudy night here, didn't get above 14c today.

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

Hi Josh. It's been gently raining overnight and the temperate is a moderate at 23c with 79% humidity at the moment. It's so nice to get home and not be over heating :D

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

It was snowing in parts of the Alps here in Victoria today and it still may be :o It hovered around 10c here for most of the day, it reached 17c in the city in Melbourne, it was a pretty rainy day, right now it's an exciting 6.5c. Here in the Southern Hemisphere it's meant to be Summer at the moment, but better cold weather than scorching hot days hahhaa

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,402 posts

23c in my part of the southern hemisphere today. Glad for the light rain but mostly fine. 21c right now....12:15am Monday morning :D

pompadour

pompadour

Advanced Member

• Encounter Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Minnesota. 10:00 pm Wed. 42F partly cloudy. forecast for Fri. 15F 12 inches of snow and very windy ( blizzard ) Gassed up the snow blower so I'm ready. :wacko:    

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Minnesota. 10:00 pm Wed. 42F partly cloudy. forecast for Fri. 15F 12 inches of snow and very windy ( blizzard ) Gassed up the snow blower so I'm ready. :wacko:    

I will happily swap! :P it hit 25c (77F) today, it got hot in the factory. Now it's currently 20.8c (69.44F). I love snow, unfortunately it involves going for a long drive though in winter here in Australia, we would get snow showers once in a while here, but ye it hardly ever settles! 

Edited by Josho, 22 February 2017 - 10:56 PM.

Latte Queen

Latte Queen

• Christian Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Sunny  0*C 

Edited by Latte Queen, Yesterday, 01:46 PM.

Latte Queen 

Jesus is the Answer 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users