Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

losing weight with prayer??

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

fluffykits

fluffykits

• New CB Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I was looking through Amazon's new releases in Christian books and came across this one. It says you can lose weight just by praying... can this really be possible? I am tempted to buy this book but I just don't know. https://www.amazon.c...56SN/ref=sr_1_1

Heb 13:8

Heb 13:8

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Heavy people always wanna lose weight, and thin people always wanna gain wait. (I'm thin). But I've learned that no matter how much I eat I will never go over my average weight. I've learned to love myself as I am, and let God's light shine through acceptance. What makes you happy? - Heb

biotheist

biotheist

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

I was looking through Amazon's new releases in Christian books and came across this one. It says you can lose weight just by praying... can this really be possible? I am tempted to buy this book but I just don't know. https://www.amazon.c...56SN/ref=sr_1_1

Well prayer could act like an affirmation, that could eliminate hunger for bad foods or help you get physically active.

If prayer changes your thinking, then that could have a drastic effect on you weight in the future.

fluffykits

fluffykits

• New CB Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

OK I admit how crazy this sounds, I can barely even believe I'm typing it, but my mirror and my scale don't lie. I bought this book a month ago and have been trying its method and it's actually working! I've lost 14 pounds already, and without exercising or changing my diet at all!! This is unbelievable, but it really is happening. I recommend this book to everyone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users