Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New forum

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

biotheist

biotheist

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Is a creative forum section out of the question?

Angelina

Angelina

Prayer Warrior

• Super Moderator
  • 5,451 posts

Like an Art section? :huh:

1 Corinthians 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog: http://www.christian...e-of-the-myths/

biotheist

biotheist

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Like an Art section? :huh:

Yes, wouldn't that be ace.

kepha31

kepha31

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

I can draw stick men!

5e6d64aa3635ebdff75ea1b224b13c77.jpg

Will this thread be about art or will biotheist open a new one? I'm all for it.

car·i·ca·ture
description of Church teaching which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

you can create other things too, like pathways that produce fruit, that other people will then follow...but it seems to work best when it's spontaneous, and just happens. When you do it in purpose it's more of a slog lol. But there is even art in this vein

Edited by bbyrd009, 16 January 2017 - 08:07 AM.

"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

kepha31

kepha31

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Last year alone, 90,000 Christians died for their faith. If that is not a holocaust I don't know what is.

Some years ago I made this profile avatar in Paint, to honor the Christian martyrs in Syria, brutally killed by the ISIS. The horrors made me cry, and pray. Children killed while parents watched, beheading of innocent teens...so many horrors...

It's the Arabic letter "N" for "Nazarat" or as we know it "Nazarene", that was spray painted in red on the homes of Christians marked for death. The red symbolizes martyrdom. The black background is death. The dot at the top is supposed to be gold, but there is gold in Paint. It represents a window to heaven where they will be forever with God.

photo-8930.png?_r=1441918782

car·i·ca·ture
description of Church teaching which certain striking characteristics are exaggerated in order to create a comic or grotesque effect.

heavenfold

heavenfold

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Last year alone, 90,000 Christians died for their faith. If that is not a holocaust I don't know what is.
Some years ago I made this profile avatar in Paint, to honor the Christian martyrs in Syria, brutally killed by the ISIS. The horrors made me cry, and pray. Children killed while parents watched, beheading of innocent teens...so many horrors...

It's the Arabic letter "N" for "Nazarat" or as we know it "Nazarene", that was spray painted in red on the homes of Christians marked for death. The red symbolizes martyrdom. The black background is death. The dot at the top is supposed to be gold, but there is gold in Paint. It represents a window to heaven where they will be forever with God.

photo-8930.png?_r=1441918782

It would get better if we all left this religious nonsense behind, don't you think.
Diffrent rules for different fools.

lforrest

lforrest

Advanced Member

• 1,604 posts

It would get better if we all left this religious nonsense behind, don't you think.

Lets run that one past God and see what he thinks.

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

prolly depends upon one's definition of Religion, i guess. I can't think of a better way to keep people from God, myself.

"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

heavenfold

heavenfold

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Lets run that one past God and see what he thinks.

That would be excellent, also while you're there can you put in a good word for me.
Diffrent rules for different fools.

kepha31

kepha31

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Oh sorry.  I didn't mean to offend your iconoclastic gnostic sensibilities with a rather generic expression commemorating the martyrs in Syria that you call nonsense. Are you opposed to all art as idolatry and religious art has no place in a Christian forum? A creative art forum is out of the question, right? What is it you are really opposed to? Is insulting me your one and only contribution?

It would get better if we all left this anti-religious nonsense behind, don't you think.

car·i·ca·ture

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users