Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

444s

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

There is something about the number 444 and the north gate, maybe i am being pointed in a direction or maybe it's the Holy Spirit pouring out in the northern end of the earth, I don't know, been seeing quite a bit of it recently, seen it when i awoke exactly at 4:44am time in the morning, seen it in the afternoon when i looked up at the clock on the news, seen it on number plates, i looked up Ezekiel 44:4 

Ezekial 44:4 NKJV

"Also he brought me by the way of the north gate to the front of the temple; so i looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord; and I fell on my face."

The Number 742

Then here is another number i saw 742, there were 2 cars side by side each other, one car's number plate was SAY 742 the other car also had 742 on it's number plate and then the time became 7:42am seconds later. There's not much about 742 in the Bible. But there's Nehemiah 7:42 "sons of Harim" and one of the sons of Harim was Malchijah who helped repair the walls of Jerusalem with Nehemiah.

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Mister?

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts

you might note that the Ezekiel Temple was never built.

Who told you that you were naked?

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

There is something about the number 444 and the north gate, maybe i am being pointed in a direction or maybe it's the Holy Spirit pouring out in the northern end of the earth, I don't know, been seeing quite a bit of it recently, seen it when i awoke exactly at 4:44am time in the morning, seen it in the afternoon when i looked up at the clock on the news, seen it on number plates, i looked up Ezekiel 44:4 

"Also he brought me by the way of the north gate to the front of the temple; so i looked, and behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord; and I fell on my face."

The Number 742

Then here is another number i saw 742, there were 2 cars side by side each other, one car's number plate was SAY 742 the other car also had 742 on it's number plate and then the time became 7:42am seconds later. There's not much about 742 in the Bible. But there's Nehemiah 7:42 "sons of Harim" and one of the sons of Harim was Malchijah who helped repair the walls of Jerusalem with Nehemiah.

Or maybe he is pointing to the gateway of the northern world, aka the Middle East, i had a dream the other night, there was a sign pointing towards Tyre

Edited by Josho, 16 February 2017 - 11:18 PM.

heavenfold

heavenfold

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

The Number 742

Flight 44 will crash at 4am.
Diffrent rules for different fools.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users