Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The Great Firewall of China

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rockytopva

rockytopva

Advanced Member

• Encounter Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts
The great firewall of China seems to be coming down! I am getting many hits off my website at https://www.youtube.com/rockytopva

Video....

Time 19 (3.4%)
Views 3 (13%)
Gideon - Strength in Weakness - RW Schambach
Time5 (0.9%)
Views 2 (8.7%)
Fire and a Backbone of Steel - RW Schambach
Time 28 (5.1%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Time 33 (5.9%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Time 30 (5.4%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Time 85 (15%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Preparing Yourself for Ministry - RW Schambach
Time 39 (7.1%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Smith Wigglesworth - What is a Man of God? w/RW Schambach
Time 51 (9.3%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
RW Schambach - The Treasures of Darkness
Time 36 (6.6%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Anointed for Battle - Smith Wigglesworth - RW Schambach
Time 15 (2.7%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Power in the Name of Jesus! - RW Schambach
Time 58 (11%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Time 48 (8.6%)
Views1 (4.3%)
Time 42 (7.6%)
Views 1 (4.3%)
Time 60 (11%)
Views 1 (4.3%)

My YouTube Site! "Men may call me a knave or a fool, a rascal, a scoundrel, and I am content..." - John Wesley

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

not really fam with what the numbers mean; but i take it these hits are coming from China? I'd think a redirect or Onion Router would show somewhere else, regardless? Could you clarify? ty

"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

rockytopva

rockytopva

Advanced Member

• Encounter Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

On the youtube you can see your daily statistics. As long as I have been reviewing numbers I have had zero hits from China. The numbers are time in minutes that they have spent watching the described videos. Those hits are from Mainland China according to YouTube and its the first I have gotten from that country.

My YouTube Site! "Men may call me a knave or a fool, a rascal, a scoundrel, and I am content..." - John Wesley

FHII

FHII

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
Well I am ignorant of what those numbers mean.... But you seem to be excited about it so praise God!

I'll have to check out your youtube soon.

rockytopva

rockytopva

Advanced Member

• Encounter Team
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,964 posts

With the YouTube editor you can examine limitless analytics. This is the first time China has appeared in the analysis!

China_zpsaycdhdba.png

Josho

Josho

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

wowzor, that's a lot of views for the last 28 days, i have only got 25 from the last 28 days. :P I have not been actively uploading videos tho, it's amazing watching the statistics though and seeing how many different countries are watching your videos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users