Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rome vs Melchizedek

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
406 replies to this topic

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

No, I can't argue with Scripture.  But I can argue with you.

You said in post #363 that we are saved by the ark.  Now you change your tune and say the 'waters of Baptism save us."  

Again I ask, how do the waters save?  And were Noah and his family already believers?   Please answer.

Stranger

When did I EVER say that WE are save by an Ark??
If you're going to lie - then at LEAST try to do it better.  Your dishonesty knows NO bounds.

I said that Noah and his family were saved by the Ark - THROUGH water.
Try being honest for a change and let me know when you wanna have a grown up conversation . . .

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." - G.K. Chesterton

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

1.)  And we’ll continue to go in circles on this point until the scales fall from your eyes and you understand that ALL Judgment is individual

God doesn’t grade us on a curve.

2.)  If I had copied and pasted – I wouldn’t have copied it incorrectly, Einstein.

It was a typo.

3.) Uhhhh, no – the BIBLE says that Christ’s Church has BISHOPS (Acts 1:20, 1 Timothy 3:2, Philip. 1:1).

4.)  AGAIN2 Cor. 5:10 is about the GENERAL Judgement.  1 Cor. 3:11-15 is about the INDIVIDUAL Judgment.  Virtually every reputable Scripture scholar agrees with this, so you can “wine” all you want but you’ll STILL be wrong . . .

5.)  When YOU can show me a Biblical verse that says God sits on thrones anywhere else but Heaven – you LOSE this point.

1.)  You continue to ignore the question I asked.   Which means your theology has no answer?  The Roman Church has no answer.   Because your theology is that of the Roman Church.   And the Roman Church has no answer.  

2.)  Do you own a Bible?  Funny you do not answer.   Hurry and go buy one before you post again.  You certainly don't want to be 'lying'.  

3.)  Again, says you.  Not the Bible.  Do you have elders, deacons, and saints?   Please answer and quit ignoring.  

4.)  (2Cor. 5:10 and 1Cor.3:11-15) are a judgment of rewards.  You offer nothing to prove otherwise.   

5.)  I have showed you in multiple posts.   You offer nothing as an answer except to say  it isn't so.  You offer nothing in response to what I have said.  To what Scripture says.  You are operating on the same philosophy of the atheistic left.  Which is, if you tell the lie long enough, they will believe it.  

Stranger

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

When did I EVER say that WE are save by an Ark??
If you're going to lie - then at LEAST try to do it better.  Your dishonesty knows NO bounds.

I said that Noah and his family were saved by the Ark - THROUGH water.
Try being honest for a change and let me know when you wanna have a grown up conversation . . .

Comprehension.  I already told you.  Your post #363.  

Again, how did the waters save?   And, were Noah and his family believers or not?   Why don't you want to answer these questions?

Stranger

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Comprehension.  I already told you.  Your post #363.  

Again, how did the waters save?   And, were Noah and his family believers or not?   Why don't you want to answer these questions?

Stranger

You're STILL not getting it.

Whether Noah was a believer or NOT is completely irrelevant to Peter's comparison.

Peter is COMPARING Noah's physical salvation through water with the SPIRITUAL salvation of Baptism.

Funny - I taught several 15-year-olds in Confirmation classes and even THEY got it the first time . . .

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

1.)  You continue to ignore the question I asked.   Which means your theology has no answer?  The Roman Church has no answer.   Because your theology is that of the Roman Church.   And the Roman Church has no answer.  

2.)  Do you own a Bible?  Funny you do not answer.   Hurry and go buy one before you post again.  You certainly don't want to be 'lying'.  

3.)  Again, says you.  Not the Bible.  Do you have elders, deacons, and saints?   Please answer and quit ignoring.  

4.)  (2Cor. 5:10 and 1Cor.3:11-15) are a judgment of rewards.  You offer nothing to prove otherwise.   

5.)  I have showed you in multiple posts.   You offer nothing as an answer except to say  it isn't so.  You offer nothing in response to what I have said.  To what Scripture says.  You are operating on the same philosophy of the atheistic left.  Which is, if you tell the lie long enough, they will believe it.  

Stranger

1.  WRONG.

I cannot have a dialogue about this until YOU realize that you're staring from a FALSE premise.

It would be like you asking me the following moronic question to an innocent man:  Did you kill your wife before you left for work or after you got home?

Childish nonsense . . .

2.  I have several Bibles.  I even have a couple of incomplete Protestant versions (KJV, NIV).

3.  Yup - we DO have presbyters (priests), deacons and saints.  
We ALSO have Bishops, as prescribed by Scripture (Acts 1:201 Timothy 3:2, Philip. 1:1).

4.  Look - we've gone over this at least a dozen times and you just don't get it.
there is NO such thing i Scripture as exclusively, a Judgement or "rewards".  At BOTH Judgments there will be rewards and damnation.

5.  Uhhhh, no - you haven't.

Point me to the post where you answered this challenge: 

Unless YOU can show me a Biblical verse that says God sits on thrones anywhere else but Heaven – you LOSE this point.

Start being honest for a change . . .

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

and your concept of heaven is as naive as the rest of your spew, sorry. Just point to heaven then, or describe to us "where" it is, that we may consider your oh-so-literal pov. 

All three WHAT share a common flag??

now you are just being deliberately obtuse to avoid confronting a truth that is not even hidden. I do not mean to imply that this trinity is completely evil, as many do, for it seems to serve a purpose. What you are chiefly demonstrating with all due respect is that they allow idiots to teach confirmation, if you insist upon this position. We have been over this more than once now, and you just refuse to get it. You are not God, and all you have is an opinion, just like the rest of us. The difference being that you have unabashed confidence in yours, and seem to believe that everyone else must believe like you or be damned. This is the chief hallmark of the blind.

The Vatican, London and the Washington Monument are in collusion??  
these are the Ecumenical, Financial, and Political arms of the counterfeit trinity, which by definition must exist if any true concept of Trinity exists, yes. They all fly the same flag, so what does that tell you? Why else do you imagine that there is not a single Prot in evidence in the highest court in the land?
"There are six Roman Catholics currently serving on the court (Samuel Alito, Anthony Kennedy, John Roberts, Antonin Scalia, Sonia Sotomayor, and Clarence Thomas) and three (Ashkenazi, of course)Jews (Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and Elena Kagen)."
the rest of your reply is completely egotistical and self serving, and since you seem intent upon worshipping yourself and spewing hate at everyone else, i will just leave you to it. 

Edited by bbyrd009, 16 March 2017 - 12:21 PM.

"Creation is continuous, and never stops."

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

"It is the test of a good religion whether you can joke about it."

GK Chesterton

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

and your concept of heaven is as naive as the rest of your spew, sorry. Just point to heaven then, or describe to us "where" it is, that we may consider your oh-so-literal pov. 

now you are just being deliberately obtuse to avoid confronting a truth that is not even hidden. I do not mean to imply that this trinity is completely evil, as many do, for it seems to serve a purpose. What you are chiefly demonstrating with all due respect is that they allow idiots to teach confirmation, if you insist upon this position. We have been over this more than once now, and you just refuse to get it. You are not God, and all you have is an opinion, just like the rest of us. The difference being that you have unabashed confidence in yours, and seem to believe that everyone else must believe like you or be damned. This is the chief hallmark of the blind.

As usual - your post is nothing but gibberish.
Here's a thought:  Try to make SENSE.  It makes for a better conversations..

How old are you, anyway??

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

As usual - your post is nothing but gibberish.
Here's a thought:  Try to make SENSE.  It makes for a better conversations..

How old are you, anyway??

you talk like a petulant little child, after it has been made obvious that they are in the wrong.

as usual, you cannot address the subject--which has little or nothing to do with you personally--so you attack the poster.

keep your fingers in your ears and scream LALALA all you like, BoL.

put me down to your heart's content, like you do everyone else, if you like.

it will not change the truth.

i will not be drawn into demeaning you, even though your actions are reprehensible at the moment, because it is obvious that you are not even in your right mind, which i'm sure you do nonetheless possess.

i would offer you forgiveness, but you have already demonstrated that you are above all that, like Trump.

have a nice evening.

Edited by bbyrd009, 16 March 2017 - 02:06 PM.

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

You're STILL not getting it.

Whether Noah was a believer or NOT is completely irrelevant to Peter's comparison.

Peter is COMPARING Noah's physical salvation through water with the SPIRITUAL salvation of Baptism.

Funny - I taught several 15-year-olds in Confirmation classes and even THEY got it the first time . . .

Again, how did the waters save?   And were Noah and his family believers or not?  Please answer,

Yeah, that is funny

Stranger 

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

you talk like a petulant little child, after it has been made obvious that they are in the wrong.

as usual, you cannot address the subject--which has little or nothing to do with you personally--so you attack the poster.

keep your fingers in your ears and scream LALALA all you like, BoL.

put me down to your heart's content, like you do everyone else, if you like.

it will not change the truth.

i will not be drawn into demeaning you, even though your actions are reprehensible at the moment, because it is obvious that you are not even in your right mind, which i'm sure you do nonetheless possess.

i would offer you forgiveness, but you have already demonstrated that you are above all that, like Trump.

have a nice evening.

Exactly, what "subject" do you want me to address??
Your posts are nonsensical and gibberish-laden.  I don't know HOW to respond to that - and neither do most people here. 

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Again, how did the waters save?   And were Noah and his family believers or not?  Please answer,

Yeah, that is funny

Stranger 

Whether Noah and his family believed in God is totally irrelevant to the comparison that Peter was making.  Peter is talking about their PHYSICAL salvation.

They didn't DROWN in the flood like everybody else.

You're going off on a tangent in desperation . . .

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

1.  WRONG.

I cannot have a dialogue about this until YOU realize that you're staring from a FALSE premise.

It would be like you asking me the following moronic question to an innocent man:  Did you kill your wife before you left for work or after you got home?

Childish nonsense . . .

2.  I have several Bibles.  I even have a couple of incomplete Protestant versions (KJV, NIV).

3.  Yup - we DO have presbyters (priests), deacons and saints.  
We ALSO have Bishops, as prescribed by Scripture (Acts 1:201 Timothy 3:2, Philip. 1:1).

4.  Look - we've gone over this at least a dozen times and you just don't get it.
there is NO such thing i Scripture as exclusively, a Judgement or "rewards".  At BOTH Judgments there will be rewards and damnation.

5.  Uhhhh, no - you haven't.

Point me to the post where you answered this challenge: 

Unless YOU can show me a Biblical verse that says God sits on thrones anywhere else but Heaven – you LOSE this point.

Start being honest for a change . . .

1.)  You cannot prove a 'false premise'.    You just ignore the questions and the Scriptures I present.   

2.)  Did you just purchase them?  Enjoy.

3.)  Really?  What do your elders and deacons and saints do in the Church?

4.)  Nothing is said about damnation in the judgment of rewards.  Where do you get that?

5.)  I thought you were all 'ears'.   Go back and reread.   I explained it many times.    Where are those 'ears'?

Stranger

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Whether Noah and his family believed in God is totally irrelevant to the comparison that Peter was making.  Peter is talking about their PHYSICAL salvation.

They didn't DROWN in the flood like everybody else.

You're going off on a tangent in desperation . . .

Why is it totally irrelevant when you're saying baptism is necessary for salvation, and you're using (1Peter 3:18-221)  to prove it. 

The water didn't save them from drowning.   And water is the salvation.   

Again, were Noah and his family believers.?  And how did the water save them.  Like the waters of bapism save us?

Stranger

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Why is it totally irrelevant when you're saying baptism is necessary for salvation, and you're using (1Peter 3:18-221)  to prove it. 

The water didn't save them from drowning.   And water is the salvation.   

Again, were Noah and his family believers.?  And how did the water save them.  Like the waters of bapism save us?

Stranger

Talking to YOU is like talking to a wall.  

You won't get it beaus you just can't grasp it.

Actually, the wall is more interesting . . .

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

1.)  You cannot prove a 'false premise'.    You just ignore the questions and the Scriptures I present.   

2.)  Did you just purchase them?  Enjoy.

3.)  Really?  What do your elders and deacons and saints do in the Church?

4.)  Nothing is said about damnation in the judgment of rewards.  Where do you get that?

5.)  I thought you were all 'ears'.   Go back and reread.   I explained it many times.    Where are those 'ears'?

Stranger

AGAIN:

You LOSE because you can't illustrate this from Scripture or Tradition . . .

bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,412 posts

LALALALALA lol

ok then.

Edited by bbyrd009, 16 March 2017 - 03:20 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users