Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Christianity Board!
Christianity Board is a thriving forum community for registered members to share, pray, and respectfully debate about the faith in Jesus Christ. We are a nondenominational Christian forum in that we welcome the diversity of Christianity and we are not attached to any one denominational group. Join today for access to posting on the forums, chatting in the shoutbox, creating a blog, private messenger, profile features and so much more. May your time here be blessed in the name of Jesus!
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

The unforgiveable sin ?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Yes, i forgot that you were a hopeless Dispensationalist.

That aside - Matt. 7:21-23 is about God's Judgement.

No one is denying (Matt.7:21-23) is about judgement.   

To whom and when that judgement occurs is important.  

Stranger 

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

No one is denying (Matt.7:21-23) is about judgement.   

To whom and when that judgement occurs is important.  

Stranger 

Yes, I forgot that you hold a bizarre view on many Judgments.

There are only TWO that the Bible speaks of:

1)  Particular Judgement

2)  General Judgment.

"Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions." - G.K. Chesterton

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Yes, I forgot that you hold a bizarre view on many Judgments.

There are only TWO that the Bible speaks of:

1)  Particular Judgement

2)  General Judgment.

Who says?  And where does it say it?

Stranger

Edited by Stranger, 25 April 2017 - 01:47 PM.

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Who says?  And where does it say it?

Stranger

We've been through ALL of this before yet YOU keep coming up with more and more judgments that simply are not Biblical.

We are judged right after we die (Particular Judgement - 1 Cor. 3:12-15, Heb. 9:27).

The living and the dead are Judged at the 2nd coming (General Judgement - Matt. 7:21-23, Matt. 25:21-46).

There are NO more Judgments.

ALL rewards and punishments are dolled out during those 2 Judgments.

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

We've been through ALL of this before yet YOU keep coming up with more and more judgments that simply are not Biblical.

We are judged right after we die (Particular Judgement - 1 Cor. 3:12-15, Heb. 9:27).

The living and the dead are Judged at the 2nd coming (General Judgement - Matt. 7:21-23, Matt. 25:21-46).

There are NO more Judgments.

ALL rewards and punishments are dolled out during those 2 Judgments.

I didn't read anything about any 'particular' or 'general' judgments.   Those are man made terms, which are fine if indeed they are supported Scripturally.  But yours are not.  You google many verses but give no explanation.  Am I supposed to be impressed?  

Explain why those verses you gave speak to a particular judgement.

Explain why those verses you gave speak to a general judgement.

Explain why all rewards and punishments are dolled out during these two judgments. 

Stranger

BreadOfLife

BreadOfLife

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts

I didn't read anything about any 'particular' or 'general' judgments.   Those are man made terms, which are fine if indeed they are supported Scripturally.  But yours are not.  You google many verses but give no explanation.  Am I supposed to be impressed?  

Explain why those verses you gave speak to a particular judgement.

Explain why those verses you gave speak to a general judgement.

Explain why all rewards and punishments are dolled out during these two judgments. 

Stranger

Stranger - we've been ALL through this on another thread and even in the face of overwhelming evidence, you insisted that you were right and I was wrong - even though the consensus of Protestant and Catholic scholarship agrees about the 2 Judgments.  In short - I've already presented my evidence ad nauseam, to the point where even a 2nd grader can understand.

You can go on believing that there will be several judgments - but there are only two.

Edited by BreadOfLife, Yesterday, 02:44 PM.

Stranger

Stranger

Advanced Member

• Christian Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Stranger - we've been ALL through this on another thread and even in the face of overwhelming evidence, you insisted that you were right and I was wrong - even though the consensus of Protestant and Catholic scholarship agrees about the 2 Judgments.  In short - I've already presented my evidence ad nauseam, to the point where even a 2nd grader can understand.

You can go on believing that there will be several judgments - but there are only two.

I will go on and believe the Bible because of what it says.   

You have given no proof  that (Matt. 7:21-23) is a judgement of the dead.  You cite man made headings, 'general' and 'particular', because that is all you know.  

You're evidence is nauseous, so I am not surprised at your nauseaum.   Indeed, 2nd grade level is your benchmark. 

Stranger

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users