Recent content by CoachedByChrist

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

  1. C

    So True

    What a verse to start the day with. I keep my eyes always on the Lord, I needed that reminder today. This thread is a well I did not know I needed. Thank you for sharing these, Pearl.
  2. C

    Skitzaffective

    Kayla, I am praying for you right now. For sleep, for peace in your mind, for the voices to go quiet. You are seen and you are loved, by God and by this community. Keep holding on, sister.
  3. C

    Speaking With the Homeless

    This hits home for me. I spent 18 months serving meals to our homeless neighbors and it wrecked me in the best way. What I learned is most of them do not need a lecture, they need someone to look them in the eye and treat them like a person. The verse that kept me going was 2 Timothy 2:24, be...
  4. C

    Wise Thoughts From Across The Interweb.

    This thread is such a gift. I am new here and already encouraged just scrolling through. There is something about a simple scripture graphic that can shift your whole day. Keep them coming, I needed this today.
  5. C

    Answer to my prayer

    What a beautiful testimony, Pearl. Years of praying and now you're watching it unfold right in front of you, that's the kind of faithfulness that fires me up. There's something powerful about athletes and entertainers using their platform for Jesus. Thanks for sharing this, it's a good reminder...