Recent content by Peter1

  • Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

    You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

    We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

  1. P

    What is the purpose of Grace?

    Grace is a free unearned gift from God that brings salvation to the believer
  2. P

    The Assurance Of Salvation

    We are saved by grace a free gift unearned
  3. P

    President Trump is fasting

    He is offering everyone a 5000 dollar loan to vote - taxpayers have to pay it back which will be over a trillion dollars.
  4. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    It is a waste of my time so i done with this tread its completer nonsense
  5. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    Where have I said I don't believe in God?Because I don't believe in the flat earth? So now you attack me for being born in Canada.Which is under attack by Trump who wants to take us over no chance of that happening. You don't believe Christianity exists in Canada?
  6. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    My faith is as strong as yours is.Maybe more I don't live in this conspiracy that you live in.Show me a picture - where is it?I will believe if you do.You claim I have no faith because I don't believe in the flat earth.What does NASA have to do with Jesus
  7. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    That bible line is about Christ not the flat earth - cherry picking again.
  8. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    You don't like that its in the bible time to follow it literally - just making a point that some people are hypocrites and cherry pick bible line only the ones that suit them.I am on topic about taking the bible as a whole not just certain parts of it.You can't prove the earth is flat show me a...
  9. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    Why don't people live to the bible literally and follow Jesus word - do you help the poor as much as you can?Do you do all he asks of us?Better start doing it.I can post bible lines on it too.This world is about power wealth and security the same things Satan tempted Christ with - do you reject...
  10. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    All five bright, naked-eye planets—Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn—are visible in the night sky throughout September then they are gone how do you explain that?You can see them cross the night sky as earth rotates if it was flat they wouldn't move.
  11. P

    Debunking the big bang theory

    If everything is to be taken literally why aren't people living how the bible tells us or taking care of the poor as Jesus wanted.No one follows the bible literally in this day and age.Its about wealth power and security the same things offer to Christ by the Devil which Jesus rejected - do you...
  12. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    Post a real picture of the flat earth - not a drawing or cartoon. There should be one by now.
  13. P

    Flat Earth Theory

    There is no verifiable record of any trained professional astronaut from NASA, ESA, Roscosmos, or any other national space agency who supports the flat Earth theory.
  14. P

    I AM THINKING THAT VOTING FOR A DEMOCRAT IS A SIN

    No single political party perfectly aligns with the teachings of Jesus or the Bible they are all bad.
  15. P

    Debunking the big bang theory

    It just a theory - the hologram theory still stands also which was done through mathematics.It has never been debunked.It has been over ten years and has yet to be proven wrong.