ἐν ἀρχῇ ἦν ὁ λόγος καὶ ὁ λόγος ἦν πρὸς τὸν θεόν καὶ θεὸς ἦν ὁ λόγος

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning of creation was the Word of God,
And the Word of God was one with God.
God was His Word.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, is there a question or a doubt about this? :)
So it is official you do post on this forum
when you clearly stated on another forum that you never posted here on this forum.

How many times must you be caught in the same lie
before you admit it?

And you thought God was going to dismiss it?;)

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So it is official you do post on this forum
when you clearly stated on another forum that you never posted here on this forum.
How many times must you be caught in the same lie
before you admit it?
What on earth are you talking about..why would anyone say they didn't post
on some forum...I recommend this place to others that get harassed by so many.
And I don't lie about anything...no reason to...and little fibs or exaggerations I consider to be lies...my sis
does those a lot!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I don't lie about anything...no reason to...and little fibs or exaggerations I consider to be lies...my sis
does those a lot!

So he starts a thread to insult you!??? WOW!!!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between an insult and a false accusation..also stalking a person online...
I told the Admin, I keep my same
name all over the place...I have nothing to hide...I'm the same wherever I go. :)

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
does those a lot!
You do not know how happy it is to me for you to call me a liar and deny here on this forum
that to which I said to you.

This has made it worth my while already on here today.

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a difference between an insult and a false accusation..also stalking a person online...
name all over the place...I have nothing to hide...I'm the same wherever I go. :)
Say I was wondering if you recall our conversation over at City Data?:eek:

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a persistent troll we've been dealing with for awhile, GrailHunter. I tell everyone listening to just ignore him.
I love you more than you love me and I hate you less than you hate me.

Now which one of us is God going to accept?

Do you need a hint?

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love you more than you love me and I hate you less than you hate me.

Now which one of us is God going to accept?

Do you need a hint?

Well let me see....You have defined yourself as Executioner....You start a thread to insult an innocent. Well I don't know, should I judge you or your actions. Is there a positive in your actions or should we be watchful of a snake in the grass. I think Hidden in him has the best choice of actions....ignore you.

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let me see....You have defined yourself as Executioner....You start a thread to insult and innocent. Well I don't know, should I judge you or your actions. Is there a positive in your actions or should we be watchful of a snake in the grass. I think Hidden in him has the best choice of actions....ignore you.
Will you walk the walk are you just all talk?

If you will walk the walk with me then just say so and I will arrange it for you.

If not then you should really just remain silent.

Executioner

Jul 23, 2019
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well let me see....You have defined yourself as Executioner....You start a thread to insult an innocent. Well I don't know, should I judge you or your actions. Is there a positive in your actions or should we be watchful of a snake in the grass. I think Hidden in him has the best choice of actions....ignore you.
You either take all these words back and make apology to me
or I will petition the Lord God to make you walk them.

To which you cannot therefore
your fate is in your own hands.

For is it not written
what you measure out shall be measured back unto you?

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, one last post cuz I was advised not to respond. ;) ..I was not posting on christianityboard for a very very long time.
I had left here, deleted my photo and signature..I never thought I would come back ...and here I am!
I even changed my profile to non-Christian...cuz there are some things I no longer believe that I did when I signed up in 2009!
(I was a Charismatic, Evangelical then.)
BUT, this forum lets people not believe in certain things and still write that they are Christian...so ok.
This post is mainly for others reading this thread.
I haven't lied about a penny since around 2000...I paid a lot of $$ in therapy...and that was one of the results. No lying.
I believe the op misunderstood when I said, I don't post here. Cuz I didn't ...you all know I was gone for a loooong time
and you have been very nice to say Hi to me again :)...even when I said I was a non-Christian since I don't believe every word
of the Nicene Creed...I like following the rules a group, organization, club, religion set down...it is their right.
I am an open book. Keeping Miss Hepburn on all forums.
Ok done, here!
icon_salut.gif

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, one last post cuz I was advised not to respond. ;) ..I was not posting on christianityboard for a very very long time.
I had left here, deleted my photo and signature..I never thought I would come back ...and here I am!
I even changed my profile to non-Christian...cuz there are some things I no longer believe that I did when I signed up in 2009!
(I was a Charismatic, Evangelical then.)
BUT, this forum lets people not believe in certain things and still write that they are Christian...so ok.
This post is mainly for others reading this thread.
I haven't lied about a penny since around 2000...I paid a lot of $$ in therapy...and that was one of the results. No lying.
I believe the op misunderstood when I said, I don't post here. Cuz I didn't ...you all know I was gone for a loooong time
and you have been very nice to say Hi to me again :)...even when I said I was a non-Christian since I don't believe every word
of the Nicene Creed...I like following the rules a group, organization, club, religion set down...it is their right.
I am an open book. Keeping Miss Hepburn on all forums.
Ok done, here!
icon_salut.gif

You are taking the ramblings of an idiot way to seriously. No one thinks bad of you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He just bared false witness against you MH. But of course, he will not see it that way because he is "perfect". :rolleyes:

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are taking the ramblings of an idiot way to seriously. No one thinks bad of you.
You're very sweet...that's not a secret around here! ;)
I like explaining...explaining is good...it completes loose ends in me and any someone might be wondering about.
Cuz I did say, I don't post here. See. Thanks.
Grailhunter...did you like those DaVinci movies? We'll talk later.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're very sweet...that's not a secret around here! ;)
I like explaining...explaining is good...it completes loose ends in me and any someone might be wondering about.
Cuz I did say, I don't post here. See. Thanks.
Grailhunter...did you like those DaVinci movies? We'll talk later.

Ok, we can talk. All good.

Reactions: Bobby Jo