“let no one cause trouble for me”...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 6:17 (NASB)
From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After putting forth the proof to the question concerning the difference between walking after the flesh and walking after the Spirit to the Galatians, Paul, makes this curious statement;

“From now on let no one cause trouble for me, for I bear on my body the brand-marks of Jesus.”

For Paul knew that if one did not see and agree with the argument he put forth concerning the difference between walking after the flesh and walking after the Spirit, he wanted nothing more to do with such a one, for that one, with hardness of heart, would be full of own will.....

How is it he could make such a broad based statement?

Because his argument was irrefutable, if one would just look at the argument;

Galatians 3:2 (NASB)
This is the only thing I want to find out from you: did you receive the Spirit by the works of the Law, or by hearing with faith?

This one answer to this one question settles it for all time to the heart that is open to being taught...

‘Did you receive the Spirit by the hearing with faith or by what you can do’ ?

The answer is a resounding;

“by the hearing with faith”

For this is how all things come from God;

“By the hearing with faith”

This truth not learned, is why Paul said not to trouble him anymore.... For things come from God by either faith, or by what one can do, it’s either the one or the other....

For the heart turned to God in faith, and trusting the love of God towards it, is, the only way to receive from God... All else is a fancy of one’s own making....

For to live by the faith of the heart turned towards God and trust His love for one, is a blessed life indeed..

Be blessed all in the learning of the walking by and in the faith of the heart turned towards God... Which is walking and living by and in the Spirit....

A fellow learner, Not me

Reactions: Nancy