“the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand”

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand“...what does the word say about “the seven stars” ?

Job 38:30-31 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen. [31] Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?

Amos 5:6-9 Seek the Lord, and ye shall live; lest he break out like fire in the house of Joseph, and devour it, and there be none to quench it in Beth-el. [7] Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth, [8] Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name: [9] That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.

Revelation 1:13-16 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. [14] His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; [15] And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters. [16] And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

Revelation 2:1 Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that HOLDS the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;

Revelation 3:1 And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.

Strong's Hebrew: 3598. כִּימָה (Kimah) -- a cluster of stars

Pleiades, seven stars

From the same as kuwmaz; a cluster of stars, i.e. The Pleiades -- Pleiades, seven stars.

Strong's Hebrew: 3558. כּוּמָז (kumaz) -- (a golden ornament) perhaps a bracelet

Reactions: theophilus