“You show Yourself”....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 18:25 (NASB)
With the kind You show Yourself kind; With the blameless You show Yourself blameless; With the pure You show Yourself pure, And with the crooked You show Yourself astute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You show Yourself”

Here is put forth a truth and a promise that is to cause the heart to rejoice, and that is that; God shows Himself...

This showing we are told is to the kind, blameless, pure and even to the crooked... In other words God reveals Himself to the heart as the heart is capable of seeing Him... For showing Himself to the heart is the desire of God’s heart... For this is His desire, that the heart would come to know Him..

This showing that God says He does, is it an inward or outward showing?

It is a showing into the qualities of the kind, blameless and pure, i.e. the righteous, true and good.. The qualities that are that which God is in Himself... Meaning that a pursuing into or after these qualities is a pursuing into and after God.... For God can only reveal Himself to those hearts that are after the qualities that make up He Himself... For the crooked, i.e. the wicked, He shows Himself that He is not like...

For only the hearts that are after the qualities that are like He Himself can and will He reveal Himself to... For the heart must be after these qualities of the good, proper and right, the heart must will and believe into them to see God... For a pursuing after the kind, blameless and the pure is a pursuing after the God of Love... Who Himself wants to be found, but can only be found by the heart that would so believe into the qualities that are He Himself... For it is then that one meets God by experience, one experiences His kindness, His blamelessness, His purity... One sees this God that is all goodness, all love... Then by the faith of the heart one grabs unto these qualities that are God Himself... Then the God of all goodness is seen by the heart and the heart rejoices in the goodness that is alone in God... And the God of Love shows forth Himself, and His promise is kept, that He shows Himself...

Be blessed all in the experiencing of His promise being kept... For those willing to do His will shall know...

A fellow believer, Not me