1 John 4:7

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of my theories is that God searches hearts and looks for a way to get two people to meet.. and fall in love. So their love for one another saves them! That he hand picks 2 people for heaven. And that he shows you what Love is. . and people in love will have love illness forever. The I gave you all my heart thing.

But what if you never find love? One time I thought I was in love... but after I met this girl it was love at first sight and that's how I knew God did it.. And 6 months before I had a dream about it and said who and what was that! meaning I was to meet someone soon and I did.

It suggest you don't know God if he never shows you.

And . . . lots of people who never experienced it. Also and lots of people like Melania who are just there b.c of the money. Fake love. And these people never find heaven.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
One of my theories is that God searches hearts and looks for a way to get two people to meet.. and fall in love. So their love for one another saves them! That he hand picks 2 people for heaven. And that he shows you what Love is. . and people in love will have love illness forever. The I gave you all my heart thing.

But what if you never find love? One time I thought I was in love... but after I met this girl it was love at first sight and that's how I knew God did it.. And 6 months before I had a dream about it and said who and what was that! meaning I was to meet someone soon and I did.

And . . . lots of people who never experienced it. Also and lots of people like Melania who are just there b.c of the money. Fake love. And these people never find heaven.
We must remember the Godward aspect of this theme, also. John in his Gospel and First Epistle explores the wondrous love of God in sending His beloved Son to be the Saviour by dying at the Cross for sinners.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

You "find Heaven" the instant God saves you.
Heaven is found when God comes to live inside you because you have received His Son as your Savior.

Also, if you want to find the perfect person for you, your "life mate", then invest your life into God and He'll invest into you the Life that only He can give you. And that life will include the perfect person for you, your "one true love".
God understands who you need, and He will bring this person to you as you walk in His will.
The KEY, is that you have to be deeply connected to God with your Life and not just with your lips.

Reactions: Nancy and Stan B

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have come to understand that anywhere without this person is not heaven.
And that I was looking for the meaning of the buried treasure in a field (dead beloved) and Fine pearl (also beloved) parable meaning.. meaning God know you will give him everything you have to have this back. And he was right. I will do it. He told me Love conquers all.

So what if Heaven is really for Adam & Eve, 2 loves or.. 2 hearts?

two-hearts-undivided.jpg

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, if you want to find the perfect person for you, your "life mate", then invest your life into God and He'll invest into you the Life that only He can give you. And that life will include the perfect person for you, your "one true love".

That's all find and dandy before I knew what True Love was. But now I'm .. love sick over one person. No way God can leave me like this. Some people suggested he erases me and starts over.. come on. Why would he show u this love-- if it was just a bumble gum wrapper to toss away!

It must be like everlasting love between 2 people. Unless u think people can buy it like down here with Trump and his woman.

This scripture explains what he means by being born of God.

Start imagining sitting in a room waiting for the return of your True love for all eternity! That is more painful than anything to me. Other people just move on and find someone else to not be alone. I can't be with anyone that I'm not in love with.

Last edited:

2 Chr. 34:19

Jun 20, 2020
Chester ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

My ‘true love’ was an atheist, so don’t put much weight on soul mates etc. Best Sticking with Jesus :)

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My ‘true love’ was an atheist, so don’t put much weight on soul mates etc. Best Sticking with Jesus :)

Did you stop loving her/him?

I imagine heaven as being in love with one person for all time-- and God did it to them.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's what Love sounds like. This type of love is worth everything in the universe! It can't be worthless money to God!

Ask yourself if you really know love!

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our ‘true love’ has to be Jesus. That’s what G_D did (John 3:16)

Jesus already has Mary.

God knows I need my wife! Devil took her away!
So now I become that merchant looking for fine pearl (beloved). .& If I leave God my wealth the devil cant get it back. . and use it to hurt someone else with it.

Say you Will it to you Brother and he gets rich and becomes Trump. Trump is like first to go on the Devils list. Why? Because Rich will never know any Love at all. Why? B/c everyone is only around for your money. And they would remarry the next guy like Mrs Taylor. All fake love. This kind don't exist in heaven.

So learning what Love is the first lesson of the Bible! Once found nothing else matters. Then you can find heaven!

I don't believe God would tell you parable about selling all you have without some hidden meaning behind it called Love. Love can't be worth a bubble gum wrapper to go on ground to God.

Grief is a different type of pain than seen in Love. Grief would be like a horrible suffering..like being beat up everyday.

I found falling in Love the unbeatable endgame thing. The do anything for her back ..love. You could have everything in life and its all meaningless without your True Love person there.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol. I guess that blows his theory?

What she said is love is a bubble gum wrapper to throw away ..something you don't need if you have Jesus. I can't believe in that.

See I'm one step ahead of her. One girl went as far as saying God will erase my memory of you.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look what I found... Matthew22:2 The kingdom of heaven is likened to a king who made a marriage for his son. :) Douay

I knew its was a heaven of 2 hearts!

Only best friends here.

Last edited:

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Atheist love

Your love can save that person.. is one of my theory but you must pay for it... give everything you have to God. That's why I'm saying one love saves another. That's if your story was true and you weren't pulling my leg. But what if in Heaven its the mans choice? Or the Son's choice! He will make woman madly in love for her man. :) Or at least remember it.

Last edited:

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your love can save that person.. is one of my theory but you must pay for it... give everything you have to God. That's why I'm saying one love saves another. That's if your story was true and you weren't pulling my leg. But what if in Heaven its the mans choice? Or the Son's choice! He will make woman madly in love for her man. :) Or at least remember it.
I agree B, love does save.

brian100

Jul 5, 2020
Las Vegas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Why would The Lord make somebody (who was searching for HIM) fall in love with an atheist? Mmmm do not be unequally yoked :)
Then he might throw her away to without her true love? Two bubble gum wrappers now on the ground. She would never be happy without him anyways?