10-22-2022 West Palm Beach 7th Day BAPTIST Pastor Jasmine “Get In The Winner’s Circle” Hebrews 12;1-

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
10-22-2022 West Palm Beach 7th Day BAPTIST Pastor Jasmine “Get In The Winner’s Circle” Hebrews 12;1-3, I Corinthians 15;58, I Peter 5;10, James 1;12, Revelations 3;11, I Corinthians 13;4-7
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to get in the winner’s circle you cannot look back at your failures. In Hebrews 12;1 it says to lay aside every weight and the sin which so easily ensnares us. Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. Some translations say the sin which so easily besets us. Hebrews 12 says we are surrounded by a cloud of witnesses and in chapter 11 it tells of people who were successful because they had Faith. They let faith be their driving force. People like Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham and Sarah had this faith. They acted out of faith and got in the winner’s circle. If we get into the winner’s circle, we are going to see them in the new world.

<<<To Get Into the Winner’s Circle We Have To Do Seven Things >>>
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) We Must Stop Re-living The Failed Past: Everyone of the biblical people that got into the winner’s circle had failures along the way. They did not dwell on their failures but learned from them and pressed on.

2) Start Living The Promised Future: Verse 2 in Hebrews says looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our Faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame and has set down on the right hand of the throne of God. Jesus knew all that He would endure but He bore it because His goal was to be in the winner’s circle. We must look to Jesus who will take us to the finish line!

3) Begin Living In The Now: A lot of people live in the past. Every thing you ask them they say that they used to do that. They say I was like that. You should begin living in the now. In I Corinthians 15;58 it says be steadfast in living in the now.

4) Believe In God’s Restorative Power: I Peter 5;10 says the God of all grace who hath called us unto His eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after you have suffered a while, will make you perfect, stablish, strengthen and settle you. God will give you the power to endure to the end.

5) Live For The Crown: James 1;12 tells us how we should live for the crown. He says blessed is the man that endures temptation for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love Him. Living for the crown means you will be tempted to sin but we must hold on. If we give up living for the crown, it has eternal consequences. This is because our crown is a Crown of Life. It’s not like when Harry and Meghan gave up the British crown. Their crown does not have eternal consequences like heaven or hell.

6) Get Into The Winner’s Circle Now To Receive The Crown: Revelations 3;11 says Behold I come quickly, hold that fast which thou hast that no man can take thy crown. We must get in the winner’s circle now if we are not in it already. It is not too late to get in. Jesus said He was coming quickly and a day in His sight is like a thousand years in our sight. II Peter 3;8. Look at all the mass shootings at every place you might think of going to. Tomorrow is not promised to us so get with Jesus now!

7) There Are Some Practical Things We Need To Do To Get In The Winner’s Circle: When the young man asked Jesus what he should do to get eternal life, Jesus told him to keep the commandments. The man said he had been doing all of them from his youth. Jesus said to him that he should go sell all that he had and give to the poor. Another man asked Jesus what is the greatest commandment. Jesus said Love God and Love your neighbor as yourself.

Once we accept His Son as our Savior and turn our lives over to Him, God enables us to Love. Whether we are married, single or have children, we have opportunities to show love to those people that God has placed in our path. God empowers us to love the unlovable. I Corinthians 13;4-7. To get in the winners circle and to stay in the winners circle, we must demonstrate Love for God and our fellow man. The Lord will give us the Grace and Power to overcome and endure to the end.

AMEN