10 independent Pastors

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow 10 independent Pastor's, will call me and will pray for our family. You can pray God bless these 10 Pastor's their lives, family and their ministry work. I appreciate them because they are first believers in their family, and inspite of challenges they are working for the Lord. May God use them and they bring many to the Lord.

Thanks!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow 10 independent Pastor's, will call me and will pray for our family. You can pray God bless these 10 Pastor's their lives, family and their ministry work. I appreciate them because they are first believers in their family, and inspite of challenges they are working for the Lord. May God use them and they bring many to the Lord.

Thanks!
Praying for God's blessings on them as well as on your family!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!
Praying for the power and anointing of the Holy Spirit to be with them as they minister to the people.