10 Signs the Rapture could happen on the Feast of Trumpets!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Feast of Trumpets symbolizes the time of the Rapture. In this post, we explore 10 of the main prophetic points of this Holy Day. Are we approaching the time when the gates of heaven will be opened?

Yes, the Last Trump is the end of the Harvest (Church Age) but then there are two feasts left, The Feast of Atonement, and the Feast of Tabernacles, Jesus indeed fulfills all 7. They were called Holy Convocations (Dress Rehearsals). After Jesus calls us home with his reverberating voice (Rev. 4:1) Israel will be back on God's time clock. They must repent (think Atone) before the 70th week can end and they do, as we see in Zechariah 13:8-9, we see that 1/3 of all Israel repents, so 3-5 million, there are 10 million Jews in Israel and 15 million worldwide.

Finally via the Feast of Tabernacle, (the word means tom Dwell with God) we see Jesus dwelling in Jerusalem as the King of kings for 1000 years. The way I see it is a little different from the blog, the Day of the Lord only starts after Israel atones, then flees Judea at the 1290 AoD. Thus Israel has atoned before that event, the 1335 is the Two-witnesses showing up to turn Israel back unto God. Then 45 days later at the 1290 the False Prophet stops them from worshiping Jesus in the temple of God (takes away the Sacrifice which is Jesus not a MEAT SARIFICE). He also places the Image in the Temple, Rev. 13 clearly says this is done by the second Beast that comes from the earth (which means Israel). Then 30 days later, at the 1260 event, the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering. So, all three "Numbers" mean exactly what the 1260 mean, we know this because Daniel in verse 8 asks the exact same question that Gabriel asked in verse 6, "How long until all of these Wonders (Dan. 11:36:45 was THOSE WONDERS) end? Thus it was 1260 days from the time the Anti-Christ conquers the Jews/Israel until all those wonders ended via the "Second Coming" of course. Thus the other two numbers are also that many days until Jesus' second coming and both are major events. The Two-witnesses show up, and the False Prophet stops Jesus worship and places the Image of the Beast in the temple of God.

Last edited:

shortangel

Aug 23, 2020
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
very intresting perspectives, gives me something to think about

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Feast of Trumpets symbolizes the time of the Rapture. In this post, we explore 10 of the main prophetic points of this Holy Day. Are we approaching the time when the gates of heaven will be opened?

I agree with you in that I believe that teh rapture will happen on a future feast of trumpets. All the feasts have their coreresponding fulfilments in Jesus, the church or in the millenial kingdom. But everyone treads very lightly about teh feast of trumpets.

I agree about the 100 trumpet blasts with the last being the tekiah gedolah, the great or last trump.

I can see the Lord bringing the church home on the day of the feast dedicating the future rebuilt temple. The trumpeters will moount their posts above the main gate, blow the 99 blasts in the first three sets, and then when they take in that long breath and begin to blow thier lastg trump, the trump of heaven sounds.

It would fit perfectly with the fact the main purpose of the tribulation or 70th week of Daniel is to purge the rebels out of the people of Israel to prepare the nation to have the veil removed and they as a nation accept Jesus as Messiah and shout "Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!".

The Light

Mar 11, 2022
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States