100% Acceptance Of Homosexuality By 2040?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saw something interesting. A recent Gallup poll is showing that 71% of respondents now say homosexuality is morally acceptable, and only 28% say it is not. That amounts to a 30% jump in those who favor it (up from 40% to 70%) in just two decades.

If this is the case, and if that's how quickly public opinion is changing, we should assume that Western society will be approaching almost universal acceptance within just the next 20 years. I wonder how many Christians will still stand for what the word of God actually teaches on the subject by 2040.

LGBT Rights

661.jpg

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just saw something interesting. A recent Gallup poll is showing that 71% of respondents now say homosexuality is morally acceptable, and only 28% say it is not. That amounts to a 30% jump in those who favor it (up from 40% to 70%) in just two decades.

If this is the case, and if that's how quickly public opinion is changing, we should assume that Western society will be approaching almost universal acceptance within just the next 20 years.
I wonder how many Christians will still stand for what the word of God actually teaches on the subject by 2040.
Depends on how many "Christians" are Christians, and whether they ever bothered to read the Bible. Homosexuality isn't sinful. Homosexual ACTIVITY is. simple as that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Social politeness is one thing.
Not hating them is another.
Not being disgusted with them is another.
Not wanting to be around them is another.
Not wanting your kids to be around them is another.
Rationalizing bibleical acceptance is another.....
Being ok that your kid turned out gay is another....Christian or not or any other religion.
Monkey pox can be spread in more than one way, but is usually spread like AIDS.

No matter how you try to sugar coat it....they are still having sex with poop.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If this is the case, and if that's how quickly public opinion is changing, we should assume that Western society will be approaching almost universal acceptance within just the next 20 years. I wonder how many Christians will still stand for what the word of God actually teaches on the subject by 2040.

LGBT Rights

661.jpg
Did you just say be twenty forty . Cause by that time the old heavens and the old earth will be long replaced with the new heavens and the new
earth . THE COMING OF JESUS DRAWETH NIGH . Sodom and gomorrah is all over the world as well as within a lot of christendom .
I highly suspect this world is on a fast crash course with the DAY of the LORD . And anyone who was not in Christ
wont be singing and dancing in the streets on that day . ITS COMING . And i suggest lambs stay in bibles and in prayer
and be doing all things our Lord did teach and pointing all to Christ and exhorting daily with good sound doctrine .
Look at how fast this many path thing has moved EVEN within christendom .
Years back they saw a massive problem that nearly twenty five percent of christains so called
already believed GOD was fine with all religoins and etc . About twelve years went by
and it was now twenty eighteen and right over fifty percent of christains so called now believed it .
GUESS what , in just three years in TWENTY TWENTY ONE it had leaped up to right at , SEVENTY Percent .
EVIL SPEEDS UP . When voices are silenced and churches call correctors haters , EVIL SPEEDS US FAST .
AND IT HAS and it will continue to do so till suddenly in the blink of an eye , at a day and an hour
that many looked not for , THE WRATH OF ALL MIGHTY GOD DOES COME . As for the lambs WE GO HOME TO THE KING .
EVIL is massively speeding up . ITS TIME TO CONTEND AND DEFEND for the true faith BIG TIME while we have the time to do so .

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think there will be 100% acceptance, not as long as I’m alive.

LoL. I don't think it will actually get to 100% either. But I just wonder how close it will get, seeing as how increasing numbers of Christians (especially younger ones) seem comfortable with caving in to the homosexual agenda rather than standing by what the word of God teaches. Most would rather compromise their "faith" than face ridicule for defending it, and as a result they are not defending it at all.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you just say be twenty forty . Cause by that time the old heavens and the old earth will be long replaced with the new heavens and the new
earth . THE COMING OF JESUS DRAWETH NIGH

We always disagree on this. :cool:

I don't think Christ's return is coming NEAR that fast, but if it helps people to live closer to the Lord to think that way then it serves them well, so I don't belabor the point.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We always disagree on this. :cool:

I don't think Christ's return is coming NEAR that fast, but if it helps people to live closer to the Lord to think that way then it serves them well, so I don't belabor the point.
Cause too many folks have sat under too many men that have made theologies .
Folks keep waiting for a holly wood anti christ , saying this or that has to happen . Seven years of this , this has to occur or that has to occur
ITS OCCURING NOW . IF we have but eyes to see .
The problem with this generation is they need to return to the simplicity of scripture .
James never said OH the LORD wont be coming back for at least twenty years . HE SAID NIGH
PETER never thought any such thing , HE knew it drew nigh .
JOHN never said any such thing . HE said it was nigh and in fact DUE TO the Anti christs they could see ,
Folks aint seeing something . THE MYSTERY of inquity was already at work EVEN IN PAULS TIME .
ALL the signs are around and in this last generation they have MASSIVELY increased .
The problem is folks can see the signs but cannot discern the signs of the times .
Its like this . Imagine reading the bible and when you add up all the things JESUS taught about the end times
and paul , james and others and even things in revelation . Then lets say it represents an oak tree .
The leaders then have made a total theology into what has to happen before the LORD comes .
The problem is THE OAK TREE IS HERE . ITS HERE NOW and folks keep waiting for it to show up cause they keep
staying with the doctrines of men . THEY AINT SEEING HOW HUGE IT IS NOW .
WE DO NOT have the time folks think . YE have heard that that SPIRIT should come , john said , WELL EVEN NOW IS IT IN THE WORLD .
AND there are many anti christs today , and the we are one unity religion , IS THE DELUSION .
IT is the lie . Look around . We cant even bring scriptures to churches without being called haters
being accused of not knowing GOD and not knowing or having love . THEY compare us to AL QUEDA extremists .
NO JOKE . NO JOKE . THEY are seeing more and more us as dangerous and the enemy .
And as sodom and gaymorah they no longer hide sin . USED to be
sin was more hidden . NOT NO MORE , they carry rainbow flags , worse even churches do and anytime a soul
dares to speak up , the world , the churches , and all come against them as though we enemy number one .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT . Folks keep thinking the muslim religoin is gonna be the big king pen from which anti christ
arises . WRONG . IT COMETH OF THE ALL INCLUSIVE . THAT MESSAGE IS WORLD WIDE
its in govts , its in schools , its in ALL religions and even in CHRISTENDOM . THE MYSTERY OF INQUITY
has not went away , ITS MORPHED VIRAL BIG TIME and specially as of late .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DOES IT SOUND LIKE JESUS is saying OH you got twenty years left , OR RATHER Exactly what he SAID .
THUS why on earth would anyone today say it any other way . That my friends is to say The LORD delays HIS COMING .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Cause too many folks have sat under too many men that have made theologies .
Folks keep waiting for a holly wood anti christ , saying this or that has to happen . Seven years of this , this has to occur or that has to occur
ITS OCCURING NOW . IF we have but eyes to see .
The problem with this generation is they need to return to the simplicity of scripture .
James never said OH the LORD wont be coming back for at least twenty years . HE SAID NIGH
PETER never thought any such thing , HE knew it drew nigh .
JOHN never said any such thing . HE said it was nigh and in fact DUE TO the Anti christs they could see ,
Folks aint seeing something . THE MYSTERY of inquity was already at work EVEN IN PAULS TIME .
ALL the signs are around and in this last generation they have MASSIVELY increased .
The problem is folks can see the signs but cannot discern the signs of the times .
Its like this . Imagine reading the bible and when you add up all the things JESUS taught about the end times
and paul , james and others and even things in revelation . Then lets say it represents an oak tree .
The leaders then have made a total theology into what has to happen before the LORD comes .
The problem is THE OAK TREE IS HERE . ITS HERE NOW and folks keep waiting for it to show up cause they keep
staying with the doctrines of men . THEY AINT SEEING HOW HUGE IT IS NOW .
WE DO NOT have the time folks think . YE have heard that that SPIRIT should come , john said , WELL EVEN NOW IS IT IN THE WORLD .
AND there are many anti christs today , and the we are one unity religion , IS THE DELUSION .
IT is the lie . Look around . We cant even bring scriptures to churches without being called haters
being accused of not knowing GOD and not knowing or having love . THEY compare us to AL QUEDA extremists .
NO JOKE . NO JOKE . THEY are seeing more and more us as dangerous and the enemy .
And as sodom and gaymorah they no longer hide sin . USED to be
sin was more hidden . NOT NO MORE , they carry rainbow flags , worse even churches do and anytime a soul
dares to speak up , the world , the churches , and all come against them as though we enemy number one .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT . Folks keep thinking the muslim religoin is gonna be the big king pen from which anti christ
arises . WRONG . IT COMETH OF THE ALL INCLUSIVE . THAT MESSAGE IS WORLD WIDE
its in govts , its in schools , its in ALL religions and even in CHRISTENDOM . THE MYSTERY OF INQUITY
has not went away , ITS MORPHED VIRAL BIG TIME and specially as of late .
I agree. Keep your exhortations up brother and if anyone says you are exaggerating about church folks responses to bible scriptures, well you are welcome to write an example of first hand experience. Praise the Lord @amigo de christo

Reactions: amigo de christo

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The seeds that the Gays Mob sow will turn on them big time.
Communism is coming regardless of what anyone thinks, it's all a done deal !

I was thinking about how stupid the White people are ? well not stupid but more to the point delusional, white people do love to live in a delusional state of mind, thinking that living in a state of a fantasy land will help !

Now in our street is a few of us in our 60's 3 live with mummy all their life, 2 with one mummy and 1 with mummy, well I know all their mums well and get on real well with them, but the 2 ones if they talk to the one's mum, they say she is in total denial that her brat kid is on drugs ? but to me she does not play out the same deal as she does them other 2. she knows her brat is pushing drugs. but she can not let on that she knows such to others.
Now I have seen such types of dealings all my life, of people living in denial. the subject changes but the key is the same.

Now the Blacks i do know do not have the same intent of denial as white do. they are more open overall when you know them well, they are not into hiding who they is and do not give a rats what other people think, that's not the issue with them, as it is with many of the whites in general.

White people fear what they say, blacks don't !
Blacks laugh at how gullible White people are in general, saying how totally stupid they are that they can be fooled so easy. they think such are retards on that issue.
A good with mate married to a full blood black he is a retard on many issues that I and his wife agree on totally and he is just off with the pixies having no idea at all, nor really cares on the depth on the issue is the problem, because he is shallow and is a follower of the masses type total dupe and he is empowered by such delusional hype, because he is with the majority ? power is with the majority ? and he always takes that stance.
Now why does he have no regard to what his wife says on such issues, well he thinks that she is just stupid ! and so are all of her mates and even me, it's just fobbed off as all BS. because he does not understand it at all.

But the fact is that trends change ? and when Communism comes totally the trend will change big time for what ever reason that they want to peddle.
Fact is we have seen in the last 20 years that the powers that be can change the majority's opinions so easy as pie, just like Hitler did, he said so before hand and did it so easy. not to mention our society is primed for any deception to be swallowed than any in history, the most pathetic in history. They have been in doctrine that way. It's all been planed that way.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
LoL. I don't think it will actually get to 100% either. But I just wonder how close it will get, seeing as how increasing numbers of Christians (especially younger ones) seem comfortable with caving in to the homosexual agenda rather than standing by what the word of God teaches. Most would rather compromise their "faith" than face ridicule for defending it, and as a result they are not defending it at all.

I don't think it will be then, but it will be over 90% probably, there will still be a remnant of Christians that stand up for 100% Biblical truth, but most likely a lot smaller.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it will be then, but it will be over 90% probably, there will still be a remnant of Christians that stand up for 100% Biblical truth, but most likely a lot smaller.
This stuff has morphed big time even within churches now . We must stand upon the truth
and do all things both Christ and the apostels in that bible set before us . Cause even a little leaven will leaven
the entire lump if its not dealt with as the early apostels taught . And we see this today .
They stopped correcting , traded in doctrine for unity and the churches tanked and tank only faster and only faster as the days
draw nigh to an end . FOr i tell us all the SON OF MAN shall indeed come quickly
and in that day and at that hour many will wail but He will say from within , I NEVER KNEW YOU
If any one here knew the exact hour one was going to break into their house they would have been ready with police inside and waiting
AND YET I tell us all the COMING OF JESUS draws nigh and it gets mocked . AND YET the lambs would have watched and been ready .
That DAY IS A COMING and i again tell us all MANY WILL WAIL ON IT . Let no man , let no woman
let no child go in the direction of the error of the wicked and the delusion of the all inclusion .

Instant

Sep 17, 2020
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only way there will be 100 percent support for the LGBTQ agenda is if the church is raptured out before 2040 and that is the time of the Great Tribulation period. As long as the church remains, it will not be fully accepted. After the tribulation, it will not exist because it will not be tolerated during the Millennial reign of Christ.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LGBT Rights

661.jpg

Just an update on the OP.

The clip embedded in this article shows multiple gay men (five in a row at least) riding bikes completely naked and displaying themselves in front of young children during a Seattle "Gay Pride" parade last weekend.
Cyclists drive naked in Seattle Pride Parade in the presence of children

I have been posting this thread elsewhere, and everywhere but here there has been a certain amount of backlash and defensiveness. But this is why I find the LGBTQ+ movement disturbing. These are publicly funded events, heavily endorsed in liberal States like Washington, which means there will be no prosecution of such men displaying themselves in front of children. In any other instance it would be considered a crime, but not when it's the LGBTQ+ community, because they should presumably have the right to do as they please in public and not be "discriminated against."

Makes me a little upset, LoL. There was a time in this country when such men would have received a serious a$$-whopping, and NOT because they were gay but because they knew no better than to act like perverts in front of little children. Those days are gone. Now the State is guaranteeing that they can do as they please without repercussions, and send not only themselves to Hell when all is said and done but as many innocents with them as possible.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This stuff has morphed big time even within churches now . We must stand upon the truth
and do all things both Christ and the apostels in that bible set before us . Cause even a little leaven will leaven
the entire lump if its not dealt with as the early apostels taught . And we see this today .
They stopped correcting , traded in doctrine for unity and the churches tanked and tank only faster and only faster as the days
draw nigh to an end . FOr i tell us all the SON OF MAN shall indeed come quickly
and in that day and at that hour many will wail but He will say from within , I NEVER KNEW YOU
If any one here knew the exact hour one was going to break into their house they would have been ready with police inside and waiting
AND YET I tell us all the COMING OF JESUS draws nigh and it gets mocked . AND YET the lambs would have watched and been ready .
That DAY IS A COMING and i again tell us all MANY WILL WAIL ON IT . Let no man , let no woman
let no child go in the direction of the error of the wicked and the delusion of the all inclusion .

The interfaith stuff has watered down the church so much, growing is the number of people who will tell you that there are many ways to Heaven, and that couldn't be further from the truth. There is only one way, Jesus is the only way.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just an update on the OP.

The clip embedded in this article shows multiple gay men (five in a row at least) riding bikes completely naked and displaying themselves in front of young children during a Seattle "Gay Pride" parade last weekend.
Cyclists drive naked in Seattle Pride Parade in the presence of children

I have been posting this thread elsewhere, and everywhere but here there has been a certain amount of backlash and defensiveness. But this is why I find the LGBTQ+ movement disturbing. These are publicly funded events, heavily endorsed in liberal States like Washington, which means there will be no prosecution of such men displaying themselves in front of children. In any other instance it would be considered a crime, but not when it's the LGBTQ+ community, because they should presumably have the right to do as they please in public and not be "discriminated against."

Makes me a little upset, LoL. There was a time in this country when such men would have received a serious a$$-whopping, and NOT because they were gay but because they knew no better than to act like perverts in front of little children. Those days are gone. Now the State is guaranteeing that they can do as they please without repercussions, and send not only themselves to Hell when all is said and done but as many innocents with them as possible.
Those were the good old days.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those were the good old days.

Well, it wasn't all great, LoL. But at least they still had some common sense.

Reminds me of an old Sinbad routine where he said people needed to get back to disciplining their children. Something along the lines of "'People say you shouldn't discipline your children, because it teaches them to hit.' No it don't. It teaches them to sit down," LoL.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte