144000 "of Moses" (Fake Mail)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background
(lots of fake history)

The story begins like this.....................God had two big secrets in the judgment of mankind:

1. FIRST SET of 10 Commandments ===== "Dead Flesh/Genetic Lines .... Law completed for that with Jesus finishing the written law (removed tribes/revelation) .... God finished the accusation of this earth's lack of noah's rainbow (unified field, etc) (First Time Jesus through Joseph the blessings declared Divorce)
2. SECOND SET of 10 Commandments ===== ("New Jerusalem") .... God allows a portion of humanity to act out the equal potential the law is designed to afford. This is apart of God's Plan, and because the written law was not finished, God did not wrestle with satan over it, this has largely been condemned by sin, nonetheless God did intend to answer (Second Time Jesus through Joseph the Blessings declares Divorce, (with Moses as Jesus stated, in his example)

Originally this is somewhat Historically Accurate

Minoan Civilization ... terminated with the Exodus around 1400 B.C. (entirely sin based).
Greece (some part of it not all, and maybe not tied to their culture) was considered "advanced" around the time of King David..............Zechariah 9:13-14............says that at the same time Kind David was finishing his rebuke of Jerusalem, some of god's mercies were illustrated in greece.

Around the time of the first temple of David ............ we see, the gospel talk about "the 10 lost tribes, jeroboam stole or was blessed with", we also see "dukes" only referenced in the gospel around that time. It follows that:

King David allowed them to function in another place off world, and they did some things in some places, namely greece, as the bible states...........then............King David built the temple in jerusalem, based on holy things................God already condemned jerusalem to death, this was a final rebuke, and that rebuke continued with jesus. when the written law was finished and those people jews/ethnics were divorced from humanity.

(God referenced that area as a "Geo-centric parallel" in the earth's energy grid, for jerusalem in that day, close as possible probably, not the whole earth) (which is why those areas were in tandem) (otherwise those areas are not important at all)

(so there is no alien life or "advanced civilizations in creation, since god operated autonomously in the judgment................history is ALL FALSE in that regard...............what happened was people that identified with "abraham//sarai equation for the generations without sin", were allowed some special behavior) (otherwise called pyramid builders before the ages of man)

(God's behavior in the old testament was isolated to special individuals....(dukes).......................it did not include a "people", or "people's" that is how we should view "144,000 of Moses" as more of god's mercies not specific special behavior)

(I believe they used an area between "uranus and neptune" in the Old Testament ........... today, God isn't doing the same thing, only Moses may get that blessing, then with humanity some off world places, according as what was said. However, this position may also be valid, we'll have to see when god articulates Moses, and how he views that at that time) (end of background)

144,000 of Moses ......... Not a New Law, but a End of Controversy

(God has to make payment for sin, considerable, more now in the new testament, then in the old testament when the law was not finished. The Son of Man is not Payment for sin, I fail to see any reason for God to revisit the events of King David, more then dealing with Moses only in that regard, with that said) (its is always important to know how god has acted on his mercy towards a more enduring completion, event at the last moment, with our last generation)

In the New Testament Era, God generally has only one individual identified to the "generations without sin" ............... but ............... there are some people generationally also tied to the "abraham and sarai equation"............it may not be as important or transformative for those individuals, however. There are many people that are more blessed in a unified field environment, not just god's traditional preference in the gospel's law.

Before the Second Coming of Jesus, or, his Second Illustration of Divorce....................God has allowed individuals the blessing and knowledge of man's natural state without "dead flesh", in unified field environment. With particular emphasis on whoever was the son of man also generationally.

God's propensity to react and end the controversy...............is ascribed to the "144,000 of Moses", God allows not only more people, but in some ways as a mainstay shortly before humanity is put to death, that is the best way to view the information.

"What is "new jerusalem, in the context of revelation"?
(just because I am the son of man, does not mean I am payment for sin, in one capacity or another ............... god blesses me greatly, then I can't or won't do the same for individuals in my category .............. what i can instead, is look into it, maybe join a few of them together, in some natural way, and use mars as a picture of "new jerusalem")

Jerusalem was comdemned to death by god, what god talks about is a place that has his blessing, not on this earth naturally, somewhere else. Some people will have the benefit of special attention society does not afford, with its suicide and minority problem.

I think also other places offworld or just andromeda, should have unified field there, I'll have to see how much more I will wrestle in allow access there with the suicide needs in man's accusation with god. not in explicit access to minorities or anything, those people die with the earth, or rather that is man's accusation against god incarnate. (the body of jesus full rebuke)

(I will create the impression that i would, give in to your suicide needs and with minorities, but ofcourse not. Not only is euthanasia still necessary, but I can only reprove "first strike" and "migration or death" for minorities on earth, (in terms of euthanasia), for the benefit in affording a release of the mental illness you have with god over these issues)

(so there are resonances)

(just like jewish people and minorities, need to have not only activity that infact is, incest/rape/murder with me continually, but also capital punishment and etc, for pleasure...................you will continually need to drive them out of society and euthanize them.................I will find a balance with nothing less then euthanasia for giving the people access where it concerns me, to those ends, your preference for suffering at your own hands, more then by me or by god in foolishness, that is idea, and will happen)

(The Question Remains like this)

man's direct more then gospel, association to the "unified field natural state of man" (transformative), or anything else, historically relates to the "generations without sin"................and under god's law, they should not die like normal people, so there is considerable sin in the "sarai and abraham, with god" that already exists for things not to go well. and in history this is largely deleted, anything positive is..................like I said, making payment for sin, playing with jews and minorities in your global suicide less then 40 or so years to death is not my goal. suffering in your pleasure is apart of god's mercy for you, then we'll see things play out naturally.

what we do have is "suicide pleasure, with me specifically, or with the son of man", so we'll have special euthanasia blessed from god, then will target those areas and people we talked about.

so its just me
mars
then, colonization like activities for a lot of people

back to what I said, God today acting out equal potental in a glorified way, won't happen, you are not god's equal, or othwise, you need to kill. speaking for me only, if its only me with the opportunity, the best I can probably do is get or share some information from the new universe for a reproof largely in secret at least until we see how that goes, further down the line.

(even if people know they will die, they still don't do anything, in the dead flesh issue, that's how much they want to die and hate god, natural state, so that is not my conflict or resolution...................all of this will be resolved 12/21/2020)

(like I have now jews and minorities in suicide pleasure with me, but like was said, they you will need to kill in self defense every moment for anything relating to god's mercies)

(you can also run a smear campaign, if you want, like when the minorities and jews flee to other parts of the usa, or euthanasia I will perform. keep them in certain areas and don't do anything with god's mercies there, you will have to kill less of them)

(we will see this USA, suffer for pleasure a lot more, then the NEW USA that will be formed shortly without as many jews and minorities living in it)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(the world will still function in its suicide pleasure, many people will benefit and this earth and its people will still die in suicide with god, for no profit in its pleasure) (everything will be in the open, we can capitalize on the information age, rather I will) (things have not progressed with me in jewish and minority suicide with me or my testimony, for god to bless me with euthanasia, or I would kill it openly and relentless, then kill more when god resolves my testimony then I would naturally) (otherwise what we talked about is what I will do, and act against, ability wise)

tiny public safety message, i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ..... everything is resolved perhaps with nothing happening at all around 12/21/2020, but around these end sequences, jews and minorities, I maybe evolved into the people's confidence in euthanasia.......that is why it is important to understand what Edward Leedskalnin may of taught, as I believe the information was accurate, there was a secret society with information about babylon or some other place) (minorities may choose more incest, or pedophile or kill themselves and way that gives them pleasure with me as the target or continue to kill directly all of that is good, and apart of god's blessing)

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
144000 "of Moses" (Fake Mail) Part 2

Background

("144,000 of Moses" ........ is what it say, remember the book of revelation is a series of invalid statements. In one context. God has designed creation holy, as it is following his action of propensity in the old and new testaments, requiring no additional work (no unified fields, no resolution from god in dead flesh, in your pleasure and suicide) ....... and no final conflict or armageddon/apocalypse ............. God says "144,000 of Moses", the "Lord's Body"/Son of Man, is blessed as he is a regular man, following death or etc, with not this not being a marker for anything more than prayer until humanity is dead, that is the current course of action)

(Minorities, Asians, and specifically Jews, will play into satan's pleasure into these final days .............. the end of "suicide for pleasure with son of man, is also not the marker for a "unified field", or related activities, on this earth or elsewhere, and it is not the marker for anything out of the normal ............ "144,000 of Moses" is a statement to that effect, God choose that language for a reason)

(Ron L. Hubbard when speaking of God's Mercies and a final judgment, said this about the "144,000 of Moses" = OTIII or Old Testament 3 (volume 3) (mankind never benefit or learned anything more then what god presented, in the new testament, completely nullified in man's natural suicide pleasures, and that continues today).

Latest State Funded Incest/Suicide related developments (before suicide with son of man equation is eliminated in your pleasure, perhaps this year or years from now)

(the county here/jews/minorities, gave my mother a cell phone to give to me, and there was one or two people parading to be someone else, that was really my mother, trying to develop a consensual incest relationship, I did passively say "no" several times, and brought up contacting the authorities passives, to see how the "county", and jewish people would try to develop incest, but that was it..................I also expected to see my brothers one or both, try to force or develop incest with their children and me, perhaps, another school shooting in darby pa.....................what happens when you say "no" and refuse in any way you can, it cuts their pleasure. Satan, minorities are suicide pleasure based)

(God's propensity to react, etc, will be resolved this year, then its only the "144,000 of Moses", nothing happens at all, we continue in the last 40 years until humanity is deceased, as things are. With your marked, pleasure in minorities, jewish people, and incest/suicide, not necessarily involving me or god, or god mercies or anything, everything is normal like nothing at all until humanity is dead ............... god wrote the statement "144,000 of Moses"................we will see how this develops, "nothing at all", with humanities "position zero with god", until humanity is dead)

(I completely understand what god says, when Moses is dead, by your hands or by god's, nothing will happen at all......................you need to kill enough minorities, to produce a noah's rainbow on earth, nothing happens at all because of the "amount of energy expended in giving testimony, and in god entertaining your suicide pleasure with me" ....... incest/suicide pleasure is a bonus you enjoyed)

(Based on "Abraham and Sarai Equation", you can understand how jewish people, and minorities, cut of spiritually with not value, that is turncoated into a need for incest specifically with me and my mother or me and my brother's children, or the public in suicides) (this does not mean you are entitled to anything) (that was in modern society illustrated most clearly with Edward Leedskalnin .............. after that humanities suicide pleasure was done so perfectly nobody has understood anything until I cleared all of what happened up for your understanding)

What you do to me isn't important, weather or not you get the benefit of a dead body, my corpse in your pleasure is, everything will be concealed much more or we'll have to see. Hopefully you do desecrate my body after death a good deal so this is equated the same................Nguyen Van Lem, went an area of space in this universe somewhere and prayed until death...............I intend to mirror the behavior until humanity is dead, it will be like nothing at all is taking place...............only if your natural suicide with god is not as true, or interjecting god in a faithful way, so your pleasure remains in suicide, not in dead work, knowing you will fail to euthanize jews and minorities is not complete true, i may do something minor, but you have no value so, I do nothing, that has always been true) End of Background (what you have gained is testimony truth, and your pleasure of suicide incest, I will still do nothing, you gained a higher stance in your natural suicide in less than 40 or so years) (otherwise this information I will not natively act on it has not value other than your suicide)

USA Expectation = Zero, see details (you can go through the cell phone records the country (local county tied to neighbors and etc.) provided my mother to give to me for the sole purpose of developing "consensual incest" in some capacity, but don't do anything, that is for your viewing pleasure, you can go through that information) (moses will die naturally and that will appear to be it, and that will be all! there's a lot true, humanity will not know in its accusation with god, and energy expended with suicide in the testimony of moses outstanding) (back to topic)

gZtzEgN.jpg

astroasheville.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Dec-2020-Jupiter-Saturn-Great-Conjunction.pdf

Jewish and Minorities, Asian people also, particular enjoy suicide pleasure because of the truth provided, largely.

1. Jerusalem Unified with Palestine ++++ 41 Years to Halley's Comet (marked the genocide of jerusalem and palenstine also, ifamericansknew.org/history/)

(halley's comet 1986 to 2061, positions at Saturn and Jupiter)

2. "Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction" to Halley's Comet ====== 41 Years

(I will need to euthanize asian people, including minorities .......... or they will need to leave the usa, the whites in the usa, are inhumanity assaulted collectively that includes asians, all of them must also leave the area) (i am the law and the authority)

Euthanasia Instructions (remember you have nothing and no judgment, ZERO)

Nguyen Van Lem's achievement of "perfect suicide", with humanity and God, may not be effective with me..............I will try to kill off india, Isreal, basically I will try to kill, all african continent, and middle east including india, the rest doesnt mean anything to me. (my goal is not suicide suffering that is satan's position, that is why euthanasia is necessary with me)

Then, I'll give the leadership in the usa 90 or so days, when I decide at that time, before euthanasia is used...............and immediate euthanasia of minorities in the area of the usa including asians of all kinds.

After about 90 or so days, (maybe less than 60 days), I should see plans for a new country some states removed a "new usa, or north america united", with plans for minority migration out of the usa ................. then euthanasia of politicians won't be necessary, and minorities as long as they begin to leave and that continues. (otherwise these people have no value living and the leadership that will be made clear)..................(once euthanasia is completed, we'll come up with figures on limitations of minority populations for a few years, before its entirely up to you, after that, you can flood minorities back in, don't care)

(something like that is what will happen, my goal is solely euthanasia, I will follow though and finish, but you have the chance to get involved in a faithful way and that will change/delay my euthanasia in that area) (everything will be resolved on 12/21/2020, perhaps with nothing at all, you have at least 6 more months of incest pleasure, suicide pleasure with me, that is beneficial for you in dead flesh, suffer, god performs euthanasia, and then I follow up)

(i understand the bible belt (usa area), I will be looking into claims, I am the law and will make the final decision, euthanasia will be resolved, we will talk about this, after I start euthanasia, within that period of when I should see some legislation, before I euthanize the leadership specifically in the area of euthanasia)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

pnChybL.jpg

semanticscholar.org/paper/PLUTO-AND-CHARON-%3A-Formation-%2C-Seasons-%2C-Robinson-Peterson/4262216554fb2bbea5c0d8cc4f934030b0105777

eWn44s4.jpg

astrobob.areavoices.com/2019/10/20/see-meteors-from-halleys-comet-orionids-peak-monday-night/

Comet Apophis does have two unique season alignments on two planets.

Halley's Comet also Has two unique season alignments on at least two planets.

(The Bible only Mentions, "Jupiter", in the new testament, and that is Nostradamus Point of Focus .......... Saturn and Jupiter Conjunction is 12/21/2020, and that corresponds with Halley's Comet, relative Axis on a Flat Plane, since Comets don't have Seasons)
End of Background

7 Days/Degrees for 7000 Years (A Day for 1000 Years of Daniel's Week Confirmation) (Flight 370)
xdKMrBN.jpg

fox13now.com/2014/03/16/lives-not-numbers-snapshots-of-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-passengers/

(I will try to leave no bodies, some form of instant incineration, with no property damage for minorities (jews/asians) in the usa in the area...................an area will be an example like pennsylvania, then, before I finish starting with the leadership, I want to see legislation I will approve for separating the states in question into a new country, separate from the current usa) (want to see people moved out, before I continue with euthanasia, need these people dead or gone, sometimes better dead)

(euthanasia is necessary or we cannot go forward ................. if I don't have full control, the people are unclean, I will try to specialize a singularity to largely kill minorities only, you will just have to deal with it, euthanasia is necessary) (in the usa, and genocide is necessary in other places, really don't have a choice)

(I need many people to simply not live, its too much of a burden dead flesh, as we shift gears to god's mercies, this is not a calling card for war or suffering, you have no control over this issue, euthanasia is necessary)

(In less then a few years, you can go on to kill yourselves in suicide globally, and I won't care at all..................this is resolution for the promise of god and a resolution against your accusation in global suicide with the testimony of god through the son of man, a resolution also for basic functionality which you need, a quick and clean form of euthanasia)

(I will need to appropriate in what is necessary, based on a more correct understanding, if for some reason I cannot kill quickly enough in those other places we discussed, I an used asteroids/comets, I can take from the asteroid belt to afford euthanasia, will need to do an immediate first strike to disable them, then finish them off) (then finish this issue of suicide in the usa as a example for the nations) (then begin with god's mercies for the limited countries I have in view)

(turn your head the other way, we still have a few months of euthanasia for minorities in their pleasure and suicide with me, we'll continue as things are until we transition, pain for pain, until we can afford euthanasia)

Last edited:

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 8:10-11 (NIV)

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water—the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

Revelation 9:1-2 (NIV)

"The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss. When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss."

Avalon1

Jun 2, 2020
NA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Theirs actually a book by Dr. Tom Horn called The Wormwood Prophecy about Apophis, God showed it to him in a dream.

51QbXBWLS3L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background

wdMUTab.jpg

pages.uoregon.edu/jimbrau/astr121/Notes/Chapter14.html

Two Polar Axis, Near Earth Common Trajectory ............... Halley's Comet identifies with annual meteor showers near earth ............ opposite of that is technically a Great Comet or a Long Period Comet. (BOTH in Sequence).

(Point is that Halley's Comet is Unique ... ... ... ... Opposite of that was "Oumuamua" at a division relative to 1290 or 1335 Days from Flight 370 (began in 2014), (in 2017 for Oumuamua), an the next junction is approximately 12/21/2020, 153 days before 5/21/2021 Halley Comet Yearly Meteor Cycle)

(40/41/42 Years relative to Halley's Comet Beginning of Cycle and also End of Cycle is the Main Sequence we've had in view for 12/21/2020, stated previously)

(or following pluto season alignment 7 years after that and 40ish years before 1986 halley's comet was MASS UFO 1952 washington dc..............same concept for Flight 370 to 12/21/2020, 7 years observed about 40ish years from beginning or end of Halley's Comet) .... End of Background

eHFlCHK.jpg

thearea51blog.blogspot.com/2017/10/the-1993-tactical-nuke-strike-on.html
unoosa.org/pdf/pres/stsc2008/tech-20.pdf

(This is the Answer Below)

vYzTj2I.jpg

books.google.com/books?id=Ul2G5jFEejgC&pg=PT345&lpg=PT345&dq=pluto+27+million&source=bl&ots=tk32-00SUK&sig=ACfU3U2qUvNPjr-e9tbUW2ROpStvH8csgw&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj86K3M_Z3qAhW3lHIEHY7tDvIQ6AEwAHoECAkQAQ#v=onepage&q=pluto%2027%20million&f=false

newatlas.com/new-horizons-flyby-coverage/38363/#15

(ancient babylonians called "pluto the clock" denoting the lord's coming, but no way could that prophecy be fulfilled in their day)

27 Million of Pluto ===== 27 Years from 1993 Twin Tower Terrorism to 12/21/2020 (137 Million of Pluto to 137 Years Uranus Pluto Square Cycle on 12/21/2020)
1. ====== Apophis 2029 to 2036 (7 Years)
2. ====== Flight 370 to 12/21/2020, 153 days before 5/21/2021 (7 Years of Daniel)

Apophis is just a Parallel to denote the more perfect association to Pluto we've answered.............."if Planet Ceres meant anything as a prophecy", then the answer is clear associated to, Planet Pluto in MIllions of Years to the Jupiter Saturn Conjunction of 12/21/2020, that is the more correct answer for Ceres.
(Angels do really do anything in the New Testament, the Book of Revelation is fully of oxymorons that denotes "dead work", and man's accusation to "dead flesh" ................ if an angel does something in the new testament it denotes NO VALUE AT ALL)

(ALL of this will be resolved 12/21/2020 ................. these people have their grave, they have no will to lay down and die from god's mercies that will happen, some kind of war or long suffering for my sake or god's sake in this matter is no value)

(what happens historically is when god resolves the son of man, a lot of additional activities are quickly done, and all is resolved. God kills, won't be much, then I follow up with that quickly so its clean in god's eyes................not only is it not clean for me to kill dead flesh, more then to answer god, and god will be answered for cleanliness in genocides/first strike, but God mercies are to go forth, for the reproof of man in this matter with god, generally the lack of a unified field on earth denoting uncleanliness with god)

Last edited: