16 Powerful Healing Bible Verses For Immediate Results

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Seed.Grow.Harvest.

Mar 4, 2016
If you or someone you know need prayer for healing, there is nothing more powerful than praying Scriptures on healing In fact, when you pray healing bible verses you align your will with the will of God. If you are not getting the answer you seek, when you pray make sure what you ask is in the will of God. Many times we try to fit God into our situation instead of fitting our situation into God. Your will and God’s will must match according to His will, not according to your will.

Praying scriptures on healing and miracles of healing are not of the past as some say out of their thinking or teaching because God’s Word says “I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.” “The work that I do you will do; you shall do even greater works than Me”, according to John 14:12

God’s Word is a now promise!

Though it does take faith, even faith as small as a mustard seed. Pray healing bible verses and confess God’s Word with authority over your body as often as the Holy Spirit leads, it will increase your faith, and according to Isaiah 55:11, God’s Words (the following scriptures on healing) will not return to Him void but will accomplish what He sent it to do. We are to return His Word to Him by giving it voice!!!

Scriptures on Healing | 16 Powerful Healing Bible Verses to Speak Healing Into Your Body, Life and Spirit

If you pray these scriptures on healing and pray with faith, authority and assurance in the truth of God’s word, the words of God that you speak will not return to Him void.

[This thread has been edited because every link you posted drew traffic to another forum. New members cannot post links until they have reached the required 10 post minimum. After that, new members can post links
in the Webmasters sub~forum which is in the IT Forum. This is to ensure that new members are not just here to spam the forum or to draw traffic to another forum or personal website. Bless you and welcome.]

Reactions: HarvestTheFields

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seed.Grow.Harvest. said:
If you or someone you know need prayer for healing, there is nothing more powerful than praying scriptures on healing. In fact, when you pray healing bible verses you align your will with the will of God. If you are not getting the answer you seek, when you pray make sure what you ask is in the will of God. Many times we try to fit God into our situation instead of fitting our situation into God. Your will and God’s will must match according to His will, not according to your will.

Praying scriptures on healing and miracles of healing are not of the past as some say out of their thinking or teaching because God’s Word says “I am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.” “The work that I do you will do; you shall do even greater works than Me”, according to John 14:12.

God’s Word is a now promise!

Though it does take faith, even faith as small as a mustard seed. Pray healing bible verses and confess God’s Word with authority over your body as often as the Holy Spirit leads, it will increase your faith, and according to Isaiah 55:11, God’s Words (the following scriptures on healing) will not return to Him void but will accomplish what He sent it to do. We are to return His Word to Him by giving it voice!!!

Scriptures on Healing | 16 Powerful Healing Bible Verses to Speak Healing Into Your Body, Life and Spirit

If you pray these scriptures on healing and pray with faith, authority and assurance in the truth of God’s word, the words of God that you speak will not return to Him void.
Seed,

Please tell me which of these verses guarantees healing of everyone who prays for healing.

You are promoting the views of Earlvin Proctor Sr who makes the statement, 'Join Earlvin Proctor in helping to reach the world with 1 message by signing up to this Thunderclap' (promoting his publication, The Bible Code to Answered Prayer).

Oz

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This is tantamount to blab it and grab it theology, and it is not talk in the Bible. The Bible says the prayer of faith will heal the sick, and so it ever has been.
Jesus said if you had faith the size of a mustard seed you could tell a mountain to move and it would. Do you really think anyone could have the faith to move a mountain?

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
StanJ said:
This is tantamount to blab it and grab it theology, and it is not talk in the Bible. The Bible says the prayer of faith will heal the sick, and so it ever has been.
Jesus said if you had faith the size of a mustard seed you could tell a mountain to move and it would. Do you really think anyone could have the faith to move a mountain?
Any mountain?

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
davidnelson said:
The secret formula is this: Faith and God's will.
To be more exact, faith that God actually WANTS that mountain to be moved. In other words, I have faith that God can do it, and that he can do anything,
but I have no faith or conviction that God WANTS any particular mountain to be moved, and that is the whole point of what Jesus was saying.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Sometimes the best cure for a sick body is for it to die.

Reactions: StanJ