• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-Earthly men come from dust of the Earth.
-Spirits have the ability to appear in the form of earthly men, that earthly men can see.
-God Prepared a body in the fashion of a man, for Gods Word, and sent that holy thing to earth.
-Gods Word, in the fashion as a man kind of thing was seen by earthly men and called a man.
-Gods Word in the fashion as a man, was legally, according to mans law, a Son of a man named Joseph, Of the House Of David.

Glory to God,
Taken
-Spirits have the ability to appear in the form of earthly men, that earthly men can see.

So, it is confirmed that you a gnostic. Which explains why you have accumulated so much learned knowledge of man to create your own christ for yourself.

and sent that holy thing to earth.

That holy thing was the body prepared for the God of Israel in the womb of Mary.

Jesus Christ is not a thing, nor is the Holy Spirit a force.

True God the Word was sent by commandment of God the Father, which the Word obeyed and came down out of heaven to become the Son of God.

Others such as yourself have said He was 'carried' and 'placed' in the womb, like that egg that became Ishtar.

Mythology of gods, goddesses, and created christs all get mixed together in the end.

-Gods Word in the fashion as a man, was legally, according to mans law, a Son of a man named Joseph, Of the House Of David.

Legally, Joseph was called His physical father.

God the Father was not the Son's physical Father, but rather the Word made flesh was a physical man on earth and became Son of the Father.

So God became the Father of the Word, and called the Son, when the He became physical flesh.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Best Believe the Bible Grace Jeremiah 10:10; Mat 16:16. And I would definitely recommend you follow Jesus' advice at Mat 4:10
Best Believe the Bible Grace Jeremiah 10:10

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Still waiting for an answer of when your jehovah will fulfill OT and NT prophecy and come to earth with wrath upon the nations and roar out of Zion?

Normally, you are the only one of the created christ fans to at least try to answer all questions. I hope you don't become disingenuous and untrustworthy like the rest.

Also, another question left unanswered is by your translation of the Word was a god, and so the Word was a god with God in the beginning:

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.

Also, all gods shall perish, which includes yours:

Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

And so finally, no god made anything in the beginning with God, but only God and the True Light made all things:

The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king.

The LORD is the true God.

That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;

(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

The Lord Jesus Christ is that eternal life.

And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

The true God is that eternal life.

The Lord is the true God is eternal life is the Lord Jesus Christ.

The LORD was the Lord Jesus Christ made flesh, who is the true God, and eternal life.

When people reject the Lord Jesus as true God, and eternal life, then they must also reject Scripture as plainly written, which is to lose hold on any reason and intelligence given to man by the true Light Jesus Christ:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man.

Since they honor not the incorruptible Son as the Father, true God, and eternal life, then they become fools that create for themselves a corrupt christ in the image of their own vain imagination.

That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

So, it is confirmed that you a gnostic. Which explains why you have accumulated so much learned knowledge of man to create your own christ for yourself.

I am not defined by Your words.

So, what are you defining “gnostic” to mean?
And why exactly are you You qualifying yourself to declare that term applies to me?

Who is this false christ you are dumping on me?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

and sent that holy thing to earth.

That holy thing was the body prepared for the God of Israel in the womb of Mary.

Jesus Christ is not a thing, nor is the Holy Spirit a force.

Uh? That “Holy thing”...IS Gods Word!
Uh? The “Holy Spirit”...IS the Power of God!

You should pay attention to what IS said and stop arguing Against what is NOT said!

Others such as yourself have said He was 'carried' and 'placed' in the womb, like that egg that became Ishtar.

Oh good grief...Read the Knowledge plainly given in Scripture!

God sits in Heaven, His Throne, His Kingdom!
The Word of God is IN Gods MOUTH.
Gods Word comes forth out from Gods Mouth.
God Prepared a BODY for His Word FOR WHEN Gods “HOLY” Word would come into the world (Gods Footstool) and be SEEN and Heard by “Lost JEWS”.
Gods Word, In the body God Prepared was SENT to Mary’s virgin Womb, to be Revealed to the Jews and thereafter the Knowledge thereof to the whole world.

Mythology of gods, goddesses, and created christs all get mixed together in the end.

You are the one bringing up Mythology, gods, goddesses, False christ’s....seems that is more of an influence on YOUR thoughts!

Legally, Joseph was called His physical father.

Uh...already said...According to mans LAW!
Spiritually...Joseph’s Natural SEED had Nothing to do with Jesus’ Body.

God the Father was not the Son's physical Father, but rather the Word made flesh was a physical man on earth and became Son of the Father.

God the Father WAS “DECLARED” the Father Of Jesus.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not defined by Your words.

And why exactly are you You qualifying yourself to declare that term applies to me?

Who is this false christ you are dumping on me?

You spoke of spirits inhabiting man-shaped bodies on earth in context of your created christ on earth. That is gnosticism.

I just go by what people say. If you have said it inaccurately, then correct yourself.

You are speaking like a gnostic, because of your effort to say Jesus was not fully man.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, said no such thing.

Where was/is Gods Word? In Heaven, In Gods Mouth.
What is Gods Word? Gods knowledge of Truth revealed.
Where does Gods Word go? Out of Gods Mouth.
Where does Gods Word remain, when sent out of Gods Mouth? IN God.
What did God Prepared? A body for His Word.
Where did God Prepare that body? In heaven.
What did God called His Word’s Prepared body? A holy thing.
Where did God send His Word’s prepared body? To, earth, to a virgin womb.
What did Gods Word’s Prepared body look like? A human Jewish male.
What was Gods Word’s Prepared body called? Son of man, Jesus.
Why did God send His Word to Earth?
...Reveal Secrets, To fulfill Prophecy, Establish His Church, Seek Lost Jews, Offer all men forgiveness, Freedom From sin, Salvation before physical death.
What happened to Gods Word’s Prepared Body ON earth? Taught, Preached, Arrested, tried, beaten, Crucified, buried in a cave, Risen up from bodily death, bodily visited with Jews, was witnessed bodily raising up to clouds, RETURNED to Heaven from whence He came...
What happened ON earth after He RETURNED to Heaven? He Sent HS to earth, sits with His Father, waiting for men on earth to be naturally born, grow, hear, learn, dividing themselves, to be WITH or WITHOUT Him.
Where ON earth is His HS?
....WITH men who Believe; as long as they endure/continue to believe.
.... WITH and IN men who; agreed by their heartful confess word to accept His Offered gift of CONVERSION.

Hear, Listen, Learn, Gods Order and Way! Accept it or not!

Correct, He was NOT made oF SINFUL FLESH....PERIOD!
no if, ands or buts.

REVIEW SCRIPTURE....ALL Human Earthly Flesh IS SINFUL!

** Warning ** STOP trying to re-Write Scripture!
Gods WORD sent in the LIKENESS AS A MAN, DOES NOT MEAN HE “IS” AN EARTHLY MAN!

GODS WORD, CAME TO EARTH TO TEACH EARTHLY MEN.....
HOW TO BECOME MADE IN THE LIKENESS AS GOD;
BECOMING MADE IN THE LIKENESS AS GOD, DOES NOT MAKE A MAN >>>>GOD, ANY MORE THAN GOD IN THE LIKENESS AS A MAN<<<<
MAKES GOD A HUMAN< EATRHLY<MAN!

AND WHAT? God is Spirit He changes not, irrelevant?
AND WHAT? Jesus is the Same Yeaterday, to day, and tomorrow, irrelevant?
*ALL OF THAT IS IRRELEVANT, because YOUR WORDS have the power to MAKE what IS ETERNAL without Beginning....into A CREATED earthling?

Fat chance!
Being fully human is the wrong argument and is pointless.

Man calls himself a human being, but not God. God calls us man:

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

The man's body is dust only, and is nothing of itself, neither sinful nor righteous: it's but flesh as grass and flowers of the earth.

All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.

Man is a soul, not a body. Man is not flesh nor grass nor flowers. Man is not a body with a soul. No body of flesh on earth has a soul.

Therefore, the point is that Jesus Christ in the flesh was fully Man: the living soul of God in the flesh on earth.

Being fully 'human' means nothing to God nor His word. And so, the argument is whether Jesus Christ come in the flesh was fully man.

Gnostics say He was not fully man, but only another spirit and angel sent from God to only take on human form for a season.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That holy thing was the body of flesh made by the Spirit, and not made nor created by sinful seed of man.

A body of flesh is a thing. A man is not a thing.

Correct, He was NOT made oF SINFUL FLESH....PERIOD!

No man is made of sinful flesh, because there is no such thing as sinful flesh, in that flesh is sinful.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.

Scripture speaking of sinful flesh, is not saying flesh is sinful, but rather that a sinner in flesh is sinful: Jesus Christ was not made in the likeness of sinners, which is sinful souls in the flesh.

...in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ.

The sins of the flesh are not the flesh's sins, but are the sins of man in the flesh: sinful souls sinning with the bodies of flesh given to them by God.

So also with the lust of the flesh. The flesh hungers and thirsts, but it does not lust, which is spiritual and evil.

The lust of the flesh is the soul of man lusting for the things of the flesh.

Notwithstanding thou mayest kill and eat flesh in all thy gates, whatsoever thy soul lusteth after.

If it were the body feeding it's hunger, then it would never be gluttonous, because lust is a spiritual sin: all sin is spiritual, driven by the lust of the spirit of the world, the prince and power of the air.

The things of the flesh in this life are not sinful in themselves, but only when lusted after by the soul of man:

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

No flesh is sinful, neither does the flesh commit sin. The flesh is nothing and is dead without the spirit.

The flesh is not of the devil. The flesh does not think, intend, nor do anything of it's own.

The flesh is not the cause for sin, but it is the soul that commits sin with the body:

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

The soul of a man commits the sin, not the body. The soul is judged, not the flesh. Every man shall be judged for his deeds in the body, not the body itself shall be judged.

Jesus Christ was not made of sinful flesh, no more than any other man. He was not made in the likeness of sinners born of sinful seed in the flesh.

Sin is in the seed of man, not the flesh; therefore, neither the first Adam nor the Second Adam Jesus Christ was conceived in sin, being made of sinful seed of man and woman.

The body made of Mary's flesh by the Spirit was no more sinful than her flesh, nor any other flesh on earth.

Christ is the seed of promise entered into that body of flesh in Mary, not conceived by man and woman, but born of the seed of God, and so is the only begotten Son of God.

Trying to make difference between being a man and fully human; therefore, is pointless.

A man is a man is a man, and there is no such thing as being 'fully' man, but only a man.

Gnostics preached that Jesus Christ could not be God and 'fully' man, because God was toO 'pure' to be made of 'sinful' flesh. And since all flesh is 'sinful', Jesus Christ could not have been God in the flesh. He must therefore have been a spirit from God only in the form of man, or in the likeness of sinful flesh.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You spoke of spirits inhabiting man-shaped bodies on earth in context of your created christ on earth.

In fact, Scripture itself reveals Spirits have the ability to appear in the form of men!
Gen 18 -
Heb 13:2

That is gnosticism.

:rolleyes:

Gnosticism (pronounced NOS tuh siz um) was a second-century religious movement claiming that salvation could be gained through a special form of secret knowledge.

I have never said such a thing!
Scripture is NOT Secret Knowledge!

I just go by what people say. If you have said it inaccurately, then correct yourself.

You are speaking like a gnostic, because of your effort to say Jesus was not fully man.

What do you mean, Jesus was “fully a man”?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Being fully human is the wrong argument and is pointless.

Jesus being called a “Human” is not my position...but don’t be naive, other people have EXPRESSED that is precisely their Position!

Man calls himself a human being, but not God. God calls us man:

So what? Why attempt to argue that point with me?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The man's body is dust only, and is nothing of itself, neither sinful nor righteous: it's but flesh as grass and flowers of the earth.

All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.

Man is a soul, not a body. Man is not flesh nor grass nor flowers. Man is not a body with a soul. No body of flesh on earth has a soul.

Disagree.
Man is a Body, with a soul, with a spirit.

A Body’s life is it’s blood.
A souls life is Gods breath.
A Spirits life is Gods power.

Doesn’t matter if we agree...but what does matter is you making up crap accusations because we do not agree...

Gnostics say He was not fully man, but only another spirit and angel sent from God to only take on human form for a season.

Gnostics do not all agree among themselves!
If I choose to label myself...how about you back off and let me decide my own label?

God is Spirit. Jesus came forth out from God.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That holy thing was the body of flesh made by the Spirit, and not made nor created by sinful seed of man.

That holy thing is the Word of God!

No man is made of sinful flesh, because there is no such thing as sinful flesh, in that flesh is sinful.

For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh.

Very strange you make a claim, then quote a scripture that proves your own claim wrong!

Scripture speaking of sinful flesh, is not saying flesh is sinful, but rather that a sinner in flesh is sinful: Jesus Christ was not made in the likeness of sinners, which is sinful souls in the flesh.

Mans Seed is corrupt, it can only reproduce that which is corrupt...!
-What do you think pss 51:5 means?
~[5] Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
-What do you think the point of a bodily death is for?

Disagree with you.
The body, soul, spirit of a Converted man are each individually make acceptable unto God..
The body must die...and be raised in uncorruption.
The soul must be saved.
The spirit must be born again.

Three different things.
Three different changes.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Best Believe the Bible Grace Jeremiah 10:10

But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation.

The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

Still waiting for an answer of when your jehovah will fulfill OT and NT prophecy and come to earth with wrath upon the nations and roar out of Zion?

Normally, you are the only one of the created christ fans to at least try to answer all questions. I hope you don't become disingenuous and untrustworthy like the rest.

Also, another question left unanswered is by your translation of the Word was a god, and so the Word was a god with God in the beginning:

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.

Also, all gods shall perish, which includes yours:

Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

And so finally, no god made anything in the beginning with God, but only God and the True Light made all things:

The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Best use a more accurate translation Rob, LORD is actually Jehovah unaltered. You have been told that and should understand that by now, but if you need to do further research, please do. This is very critical sir, as those who do not know God upon Jesus return will be destroyed 2 Thes 1:6-9

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that's because their stance is structured on the sands of unbelief.
What Christian, actual saved, indwelt, redeemed Christian, assumes the profile of someone whose posts say in effect, I believe in Jesus, I believe in God, I read the Bible, and then demonstrate in my own words that's false because I insist parts of the bible are to be ignored.

Even the OT tells us the almighty will save the world as Messiah.

Christians don't deny Jesus divinity. Because Jesus said he and the father are one. And, when you have seen Jesus you have seen the Father.
Even the name Mary was told to give her forthcoming child tells us Jesus was God.
You shall name the child Emmanuel, meaning, God with us.

Who ignores that? Thinking Jesus was just a man , while claiming to be a Christian, is saying their sins were paid for by a Jewish guy who was crucified for blasphemy. Ironic when that is what denying Jesus divinity is.

A man saved my soul.
:confused:
Your posts in this thread make so much scriptural sense and reflect how I believe.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not agree Jesus was a Human man.

Are you saying He did not come in the flesh as a man?

He is now the resurrected man Christ Jesus on the right hand of the Father.

Human men are earthy, out of the earth.

His body was prepared for Him of the flesh of a virgin in the womb, which is out of the earth.

Yes His body was prepared for Him...
No His body was NOT prepared of the flesh of a virgin in the womb.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Taken The Lord Jesus experienced real humanity, sin apart.

God created the Lord made.
It was Necessary for The Lord experienced humanity, to fulfill Prophecy of Gods Promise to the stiffnecked that could not BELIEVE without SEEING.
Setting ASIDE, they SAW, and MANY still didn’t BELIEVE, He fulfilled Gods Promise AND was Gods Express WAY, of Sending Himself;
IN the LIKENESS AS A MAN;
* TO make it POSSIBLE for men TO Become in GODS LIKENESS.
* FOR men to hear, learn, HOW TO Become in GODS LIKENESS.

* God never Changes...God does not BECOME a HUMAN.
* Men can Change...Men do not BECOME GOD, they become MADE reconciled WITH God.

Heb 2:
[16] For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.
[17] Wherefore in all things it behoved (necessary) him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
46. JESUS Is Called The KING Of kings! - 1 Timothy 6:15; Revelation 19:16.
JESUS Is The KING!! - Zechariah 9:9. The KING Is God!!! - Isaiah 33:22;
1 Timothy 1:17. JESUS Is God!!!!
Update:

God Is The King!!! See Also:

Psa 47:2 "For The LORD Most High is terrible;
He Is A Great KING over all the earth.

Psa 47:6 Sing praises to God, sing praises:
sing praises unto our KING, sing praises.

Psa 47:7 For God Is THE KING of all the earth:
sing ye praises with understanding."

Rev 15:3 "And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God,
and the song of The Lamb, saying, Great and Marvellous are
Thy works, LORD God Almighty; Just and True Are Thy Ways,
Thou King of saints."
Praise The LORD JESUS CHRIST, God, THE KING Of all kings! Amen!!

Note: Plain And Clear Passages are now 508!

GRACE And Peace

Last edited:

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Update: Addition to: 26...JESUS is EQUAL WITH GOD (Phil. 2:6; John_1:1):

Zechariah_13:7
"Awake, O sword, against My Shepherd, and against
The Man That Is My Fellow, Saith The LORD of hosts:..."​

Note: Plain And Clear Passages are now 509!

GRACE And Peace...

Last edited: