1958 Communists Had 45 Goals to Take Over the U.S. w/o firing a shot. List of accomplishments so far

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree whole heartedly,disgusting! Especially when our so called elected officials in all branches,federal and local,are complicit in letting it happen and fund it with our monies.

What would our forefathers think if they could see us now?

In the 90's I think it was,there was a short lived series of articles and opinion pieces showing concern for this very topic.

They recalled the Amnesty a president once recently gave all illegals. That was actually an inducement to encourage more to enter in as they would be certain of a repeat of history.

Then there was a supposed reveal of a conspiracy behind it all. America was going to somehow annex Mexico. And as such we would become Amerexico.

Interestingly,if we decided to invade Mexico we would be arrested and imprisoned. Because illegal immigration prosecution and border security are all included in the Mexican construction.

Smart.Very smart.

I do encourage those IN Christ to earnestly Pray for the recovery of this Nation to RETURN to the Lords favor and protection.

The List of things God HATES, is what Biden and his cronies have been celebrating in the Peoples House… people who once shunned immoral behavior and killing of innocents….are not only embracing the immoral behavior and killing of innocents…but delighted in others that do….yet that is another negative consequence expressly revealed in Scripture, and will befall the US.
And Hillary of “all people” had the gall to call God loving Americans “deplorable’s”….who didn’t gag on that!
I hope God again sounds the Trump signal (my play on words)….but with real hope….or it is going to become beyond a fix.

Years ago while doing research on the UN…I found a map with the US divided like a tic tac toe board of “zones” and bullseye circles within each square…of inner areas for population and outer circles military guarded with no entrance or exit permitted from the inner circles. They even began “posting” highway signs as “future corridors”….which was/is intended to move cargo, military, and whatever government stuff between the “zones.”
The things currently posted on their site….ie their AGENDAS….are the usual fluffy words with real devastating consequences for the people at large…YET…not nearly all the things they have Planned…creepy and frightening…
Trump told the UN to pretty much “shove it”…he would never agree to their crap for the American people….and shortly thereafter…the barrage against him with the fake dossier and accusations ramped up. And just before the UN’s yearly pow wow….Trump had told the Economic Forum the same thing…No way. Needless to say….these piddlly continual law suites, of relatively “unknowns” filing suits, are really the Back-lashes from the UN and WEF that Trump refused to go along with. Documents revealed the UN could not pull off their Agendas without the US on board….and WHY Bumbling Joe was seated (by any means possible…as we clearly saw)…who by the way himself is just a front…for you know who, Enemy Mr. Change America…in the back-ground with his he/she wife dictating compliance with the UN and WEF is a go for the US.
Yep they pulled out the blinders years ago…and this past little test of masking was a visual stat of how many would go along, shut their voice, their mouth, and just do as they say.
I know every generation for centuries have seen prophecy unfolding before their eyes…some knew exactly it was prophecy while many others had no clue….I pretty much believe we are getting a ramped up dose of prophetic unfolding…

God Bless you,
Taken