2/16) 'All of Them Had the Same Vision': Divine Intervention as Jesus Appears to Gazans in Dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"..."About 200 Gazans gave their heart to Jesus in one lump sum because the Lord appeared to them in visions and dreams and they were hugging each other and, you know, rejoicing and realized that all of them had the same vision that each one of them had," explained Taysir Saada."

It's a start. :) Praise the Lord.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Always good news to hear of mass converts.

I used to watch a TV programme with mu husband called ' A Muslims Journey to Hope' It was brilliant. A simple formula of a Muslim convert to Christianity telling their testimony and then the host comparing bible verses with the Quran. I think it can still be found on You tube.

Have you read this book. It is wonderful how God turns lives around. It's a good read.
Saada is a former PLO sniper and aide to Yassir Arafat. About thirty years ago, he came to faith in Jesus Christ and told his story in the book, Once an Arafat Man.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Always good news to hear of mass converts.

I used to watch a TV programme with mu husband called ' A Muslims Journey to Hope' It was brilliant. A simple formula of a Muslim convert to Christianity telling their testimony and then the host comparing bible verses with the Quran. I think it can still be found on You tube.
I agree. In the midst of war there is Salvation.
Have you read this book. It is wonderful how God turns lives around. It's a good read.
I've not read the book but I know of the sniper. His conversion story is also on You Tube.
I pray for him when he comes to mind,like now.

Leaving Islam for Christ or any other faith for that matter is Apostasy and as such is a death penalty offense.

There are many Muslim fighters conversion testimonies on You Tube.

Reactions: dev553344 and Debp

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"..."About 200 Gazans gave their heart to Jesus in one lump sum because the Lord appeared to them in visions and dreams and they were hugging each other and, you know, rejoicing and realized that all of them had the same vision that each one of them had," explained Taysir Saada."

I often hear about Muslims coming to Jesus by having visions and dreams of Him.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wonderful, love hearing testimonies of Jesus.