2 Articles of Impeachment against Joe Biden

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First,
I guess I been gaslighted by thie trillion dollar or 5 trillion dollar Bill trying to be passed in the Senate, that somehow I missed this yesterday.
Although my Dad was here this weekend and I was a bit distracted.
He enjoys westerns, so politics took a backseat for a couple days.
My Ex got through surgery on his leg just fine.
Thank you for all your thoughts and Prayers.
So it's easy to see how this could be missed...
although I did catch a little of some Fox news, Waters World mostly..
I didn't here him speak about these 2 Articles of Impeachment taken out on Joe Biden.
This is interesting because I thought it was Majorie Taylor-Green that was pushing for his impeachment but this is a different Representative.
And there are MORE coming...

Remember what happened when Nancy tried to Impeach Trump TWICE!!
24/7/365 News coverage. Big displays of crossing the chambers with the papers?
The debates and hearings in the House and Senate?
Remember people like Sokolove and Cippilone, Pam Bondi,...
What goes around comes around and be careful what you wish for.

DANG...

22-Jan-2018 9:47:32 PM EST
What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family?
What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?
Forget the Russia set up [1 of 22].
This is only the beginning.
Be careful what you wish for.
AS THE WORLD TURNS.
Could messages such as those be publicly disclosed?
What happens to the FBI?
What happens to the DOJ?
What happens to special counsel?
What happens in general?
Every FBI/DOJ prev case could be challenged.
Lawless.
Think logically.
We haven’t started the drops re: human trafficking / sacrifices [yet][worst].
Those [good] who know cannot sleep.
Those [good] who know cannot find peace.
Those [good] who know will not rest until those responsible are held accountable.
Nobody can possibly imagine the pure evil and corruption out there.
Those you trust are the most guilty of sin.
Who are we taught to trust?
If you are religious, PRAY.
60% must remain private [at least] - for humanity.
These people should be hanging.
Q

Impeach Joe Biden Articles of Impeachment

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2nd half of the video talks about the Taliban taking our Humvees and parading them through Afghanistan.
How many did we leave behind in Syria?
We just pulled out and left all our equipment behind... AGAIN.

85606-Mar-2018 2:04:41 AM EST
11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

DANG, I must be sleeping pretty good. I haven't heard crickets about this and I been watching the Senate ALL day waiting for a vote on the Bill.. still..
What is happening in Afghanistan!!??

Taliban parade in US Humvees & chant 'Allahu Akbar' as they seize Afghan city

VICTORIOUS Taliban militants today paraded through the streets in captured US Humvees while chanting "Allahu Akbar".

The gloating gunmen flew the group's white flag as they captured Zaranj - the first of the key cities in Afghanistan.

The hard-line fighters are rampaging across the country, rapidly seizing swathes of countryside.

They have captured more than half of Afghan territory after American and British troops withdrew.

And they are now targeting key cities, including provincial capitals Herat in the west and Lashkar Gah in the south.

Zaranj, the Taliban's latest capture, is a major trading hub near the border with Iran.

Videos on social media show the Taliban riding on US military trucks taken after President Joe Biden pulled his forces from the country.

Another shows the fighters storming the streets on foot armed with guns, also thought to be stolen from the American army.

Shots are fired into the air to cries of "Allahu Akbar" as the group makes it known they are now in control.

The scenes are reminiscent of those in 2014 when masked ISIS members paraded through Syria and Iraq in US Humvees during their lightning offensive.

In a separate clip, prisoners allegedly escape from a jail in the city.

All Taliban prisoners are being transferred to a safe location while locals are encouraged to loot and torch government and military check posts, it is claimed.

Civilians have been fleeing to borders to escape the advancing forces as the humanitarian crisis escalates.

In a clip reportedly taken this morning, crowds of people, some with young children, appear to be making a hurried exit as they seek refuge in Iran.

Some reports claim local officials and military commanders have also fled to the neighbouring country to find safety.

It comes shortly after a hit squad murdered a government spokesman in the Afghan capital Kabul.

Taliban fighters assassinated media and information officer Dawa Khan Minapal on Friday as "punishment for his deeds", the group's spokesperson said.
Clashes have intensified with Afghan forces, with dozens of the country's troops rounded up, executed and dumped in mass graves in a horrifying attack by the Taliban.

Graphic pictures show the bloodied bodies of what are claimed to be military personnel in Kang District in south-eastern Afghanistan.

The locals who captured the disturbing images claimed that "a number of soldiers who were taken captive after fighting were first tortured, their hands were tied and eyes were gouged".

Hugs