2 Corinthians 5:7 KJV

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@My Dreams
"Where there is no vision, the people perish:.." Prov 29:18

But this 'vision' does not speak of the natural eyes below our forehead.

The following verses speak of idols made by men's hands from silver and gold and wood, but do they not also apply to the man who perceives things only with his own physical eyes, ears, nose, and fingers?

"They have mouths, but they speak not: eyes have they, but they see not:
They have ears, but they hear not: noses have they, but they smell not:
They have hands, but they handle not: feet have they, but they walk not: neither speak they through their throat." Psalm 115:5-7

"I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see." Rev 3:18

Dead people cannot see and all around us are many dead people walking! How do they know where to place their feet?

And then again...?

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
For by it the elders obtained a good report.
Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear." Heb 11:1-3