20 Hindi Bibles

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, a lady is having a fellowship, she is inviting me to distribute around 20 Hindi Bibles, in her fellowship. You can pray God help me to arrange 20 Bibles for her fellowship. Also you can pray for God s guidance, protection and blessing during the Bible distribution program.

Thank you!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Friends, a lady is having a fellowship, she is inviting me to distribute around 20 Hindi Bibles, in her fellowship. You can pray God help me to arrange 20 Bibles for her fellowship. Also you can pray for God s guidance, protection and blessing during the Bible distribution program.

Thank you!
@My Dreams Oh, excellent! may the lady be blessed in her wish to involve you in the Bible distribution for God's glory! and may the volumes be actually read by the recipients! Praying....

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!

Yes MD, you will have our prayers, Amen!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
What is a hindi bible . I am assuming its a bible that is in the indian language . is that correct ..

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is a hindi bible . I am assuming its a bible that is in the indian language . is that correct ..
Yes Amigo, that is correct! He travels on bus and train to deliver bibles in the Hindi language and large bags of rice. His family pray over the bibles before distribution and, these people are very happy to receive them amen? :) he does sometimes go into dangerous areas for Christians, so prayer for our MD!! He is totally grassroots as in Northern India, there are only independent pastors and no other church's to help with funding. Other parts of India do have several church's. His dad is a pastor and I just love MD and his family so much!
God bless the workers, amen!!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes Amigo, that is correct! He travels on bus and train to deliver bibles in the Hindi language and large bags of rice. His family pray over the bibles before distribution and, these people are very happy to receive them amen? :) he does sometimes go into dangerous areas for Christians, so prayer for our MD!! He is totally grassroots as in Northern India, there are only independent pastors and no other church's to help with funding. Other parts of India do have several church's. His dad is a pastor and I just love MD and his family so much!
God bless the workers, amen!!!
Yes indeed . OH let the glorious LORD be praised . For truly there is only one HOPE . CHRIST THE KING .
And paul wrote and said , the holy scriptures make one wise unto salvation through Faith In Christ .
SO feed those peoples with the true words of our Lord . Yes indeed , my soul is fat and happy to see one going
out and doing that . PRAISE the KING . OH let the LORD be praised