200,000,000 Claim Arizona USA (Revelation)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

nenagana

Oct 1, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Background - Lost Dutchman Mine

QhIzS5A.jpg

8ffgErU.jpg

(200,000,000 .................... is a term used in revelation, where you see Gold and silver mentioned ................. its a place where there is an earth source of energy, used to powerup the son of man (or individuals), (or the pyramid builder and soulmate argument) (These Geographic Areas are not really small, so its easy to debunk someone's claim just based on the scale of what they are presenting)

(the question becomes, if these geographic areas are large, why do they often references smaller areas within them, the reason is, you can get the charge you need from a relative point, and leave without drawing anyone's attention or without triggering the full effect) (the argument is not necessarily limited to the "son of man", but to the few dozen (s) or less individuals globally...............these geographic locations are for individuals that do not want to use women, or fornication with women as a source of energy)

(I'm thinking about it, once i'm in the area, i won't need a map, so the small details are not important, in a real life situation, if that is what i decided to do.............there's just a few odd places if your lucky one country will have more then one place)

(Thinking)

(there's claims of silver/gold, and industrial ship wreckages in lake michigan..............there's also claims of a underwater stonehenge there...............however, there isn't anything more then that................as a natural process its either an opportunity for certain individuals there or there isn't anything there, there's nothing really complicated about the reactivity of certain geographic areas for a few individuals) (I personally wouldn't bother with lake michigan, in reality i would rather do nothing more then die from martyrdom, arizona would attract less attention, especially in the area of the "blind and dumb"................less area disturbance to nothing would take place, like we said arizona is documented correctly) (Back to Topic) (wouldn't be surprised if the locations of the underwater stonehenge was near the shore, someone could just get what they needed and leave the area)

200,000,000 Claim Oak Island (people from time to time use those areas or just get what they need and leave, and the activity catches people's attention...............this is what makes some account more valuable, people keep saying there is something there)

u52mjYo.jpg

(remember what we said, these are never small geographic areas that are in view..................they are always large areas, with one or more general points of interest, people made by observance, or someone, got the charge they wanted and left the area, and maybe left a notice)

Maps are not necessarily important, for these individuals, once they are in the area, doesn't matter how large the area is, they should know where to go for their benefit................the Map is correct the "Oak" or seedling, will enter there, get the charge they need, and they can leave without drawing much attention or activity.

And this makes Arizona, very easy for me, if I wanted anything, and right now these are only thoughts..................I could go there without much money, hike for a day and a half, go there, and then hike back, and return to pennsylvania with my answer, and decide what else i wanted to do, all without anyone really noticing anything.

(and then continue to entertain the suicide pleasure the usa does with me my relatives and me, and the minority population and me, and their suffering will increase, and the damages to the usa in their suicide pleasure will increase.................so I am motivated, but I rather, not have to travel that far and make anything more significant out of that, but there is, not many reported locations)

EDIT

NOmraPr.jpg

(this is the state seal of michigan, you can see it has a elephant in it in some renditions..............this was long before the under the lake discovery of the elephant and stone henge there)

(the theme for the "pyramid builder and his soulmate", in the capacity of a sign or a vision is, "THE KILLING OF THE HOLY PIG/ELEPHANT", what that means is, they are united as a family and blessed, with either earth energy or energy from women, generally speaking.................with earth energy, that is the unifier in these three geographic locations)

Last edited: