24/7 Arab-Christian Television

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

charleychacko

Jul 27, 2006
24/7 Arab-Christian TelevisionCBNews.com LOS ANGELES, CA (ANS) -- Samuel and Mona, an Egyptian born couple now living in Southern California, are two of the most self-effacing people you could ever meet. Both hail from Cairo in Egypt, but instead of settling for the American dream of having a home in the suburbs, they have decided instead to make history. For this gentle husband and wife team has dug deep into their own pockets to launch the first 24/7 Arabic Christian television channel in America called Alkarma TV, which means “The Vineyard” in Arabic. And they run it out of their own home and aim it to the estimated 12 million Arabic speaking people in the US, Canada, and Mexico. In a recent interview for my Window on the World radio show, I asked them both to begin by outlining their early life in Egypt before they moved to America.

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
is This the SAT-7 station network, sat7.org ??? If it is or a seperate station,We Pray for It/or them Both. I will have to look into it more. But We Pray for You, and Hope and Pray Others will Pray for You as well.In Christ's Name We Pray, Amen. :bible:May Christ Richly Bless Those Who Love Him, Amen. :bible:Mike. :shepard: