28 Dead In Texas Today!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

blessedhope

Aug 9, 2015
I will not pass this way again bible judgment>> IS AMERICA UNDER A ABANDONMENT JUDGMENT FROM GOD?

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A seal that has been open for some time now: Rev.6:3-4 When He opened the second seal , I heard the second living creature say, "Come!". And out came another horse, bright red; its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that men should slay one another; and he was given a great sword.
This seal will come to a climax at the close of the age, as will all others prior. We are approaching the opening of the sixth seal; Rev.6:12. The prior seals up to this- have already been opened. When the sealing of the 144,000, 12,000 of every tribe of Israel is complete, the first Woe of Rev12:12 will happen, the first trumpet and the opening of the sixth seal are the sign to the Bride, that satan is relegated to the earth only. Satan will not be able to ascend even to the first heaven.

The seal on those 144,000 is Wisdom. A seal or signet as some translations of the bible call it, is an authentication. Wisdom makes one an authentic follower of Yeshua the Christ.
Lucifer rejected Wisdom: Ezekiel 28:11, "You were the signet of perfection, full of WISDOM and perfect in beauty." There is much more Ezekiel says, of course. This is a prophecy of a future ruler as well- not just about Lucifer's fall from grace. Satan will be embodied of a man when he is cast down by arch angel Michael.

Is America under a judgement? Of Course! As are many nations. However, a great divide has begone and will continue to grow for this nation. A kingdom divided will not stand. Did the eclipse of Aug.2017 denote this with absolute clarity? YES! There is a lot coming for this country and the world! Those under God's special grace will survive. Prayer! God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
s America under a judgement? Of Course! As are many nations. However, a great divide has begone and will continue to grow for this nation. A kingdom divided will not stand. Did the eclipse of Aug.2017 denote this with absolute clarity? YES! There is a lot coming for this country and the world! Those under God's special grace will survive. Prayer! God Bless!

I don’t actually believe that America or any country is under judgement from the Lord right now. I believe the Lord has just withdrawn His blessing.
I believe the world is under ‘the law of sewing and reaping’ ....we are reaping what we have sown. :oops:
God has been thrown out by the left...and Everyman does what he thinks is right , in his own eyes.
Just like the nations in the OT , I believe God is waiting for the “cup to be full” before the time and the Day of judgement is upon us.

But....that is just what I believe :)

Reactions: Job

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Forgot to say...@EndTimeWine
Welcome to the Site.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t actually believe that America or any country is under judgement from the Lord right now. I believe the Lord has just withdrawn His blessing.

I believe that too.

It's like placing a drinking glass over an ant hill. As long as that glass is in place, the ant hill is protected from the elements. Remove that glass and that protection is no longer there.

God has removed the glass. :eek:

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the world is under ‘the law of sewing and reaping’ ....we are reaping what we have sown. :oops:
God has been thrown out by the left...and Everyman does what he thinks is right , in his own eyes.
Just like the nations in the OT , I believe God is waiting for the “cup to be full” before the time and the Day of judgement is upon us.

But....that is just what I believe :)
Thanks for your input. I believe there are various judgements pronounced by God . Final judgement no, but a judgement in any case. Whether it is allowing man to reap what he sows or giving souls their just desserts, like our earthly courts- but with great wisdom, nothing happens to us that God does not judge upon, and allow. When His gavel comes down it is Word! Seals are not open without His judgement concerning times and people. Trumpets do not sound without it, a verdict does not happen and is not passed without the JUDGE, = judgement. Thank you for your greeting, God Bless!

Reactions: Helen

EndTimeWine

Nov 5, 2017
Albany
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the liberal left is at war with the conservative christian right. And the liberal left is willing to kill as many christians and conservatives that it can.

Don't let them lie to you that there is no motive. That is the motive.

Stranger
Definitely a Luciferian agenda going on with the left, no doubt. Christians are now getting off their collective laurels and speaking out. Hopefully it is not too late. The left tend to be more vocal and numerous- as weeds tend to be. Christians, I believe, are less confrontational and tend to not do as much unless provoked. The Left has an agenda against everything, including common sense. They push and push until the majority is theirs. The weeds will be bound together and be one, as will the wheat. However, weeds are always more numerous and spread their garbage like wild fire. God is about quality not quantity. That which is righteous is less numerous. Lukewarmness will become a thing of the past. It will be cold or hot, the left of God or His right, the sons of darkness or light! The time for taking a stand is at hand, the left are standing for satan, or kneeling and bowing to deception. Christians must rise from their catacombs and fight with the sword of their mouths. Unwavering, we must bow to Christ and Stand for the TRUTH! God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The media and government really think all the American people are fools, though a vast amount are. I was watching a local TV channel here in Texas today and a reporter on the scene was talking about the church shooting. And she said, and I paraphrase, that it has been learned that the shooter hated religious people and religion and that the authorities are still looking for a motive.

How willfully blind is that statement.

Stranger