• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Hidden in Him wrote :

'""""""""""" Behold This is your exegesis of 2 Timothy 2:24-25?
Behold, in the name of touting how important "context" is, you didn't address the context nor the verses in question, but proceeded to wander off into other books. Now focus, please. I want you to tell me the meaning of the verses, and the following words specifically:

δοῦλον δὲ κυρίου οὐ δεῖ μάχεσθαι, ἀλλὰ ἤπιον εἶναι πρὸς πάντας, διδακτικόν, ἀνεξίκακον, ἐν πραΰτητι παιδεύοντα τοὺς ἀντιδιατιθεμένους, μήποτε δώῃ αὐτοῖς ὁ θεὸς μετάνοιαν εἰς ἐπίγνωσιν ἀληθείας,

So define the words for me specifically and let's have this conversation finally.""""""""

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well first of all, i didnt "wonder off into other books".

I used other verses, and explained to you why, and you curiously deleted all my quotes, and then posted back to me, that i didnt answer you.
But i certainly did, and i'll repost it as a Thread now.
I'll do it for you again, here.
Does that work for you?

Let me show you.

1. Scripture teaches, confirms, and verifies, other scriptures..

We compare Scripture with Scripture to get the CONTEXT......as without this, it all pretext, and confusion, and heresy.

So, when you just arbitrarily try to create a pretext... a false idea, . using a verse verse......then you have failed to understand why the bible has more than one verse in it, regarding a Topic, or Doctrine.

A Teacher like me, has an ability to let you see inside the meaning....which is the Light.
This is why i dont need to post 345 verses, per Thread...as i can help you to see the Light that is the meaning of the verses, by opening them.
Sometimes i post a Verse, and that is the Thread, and i open it in the Thread.....
But normally, i teach the Light that is the verse's meaning.
In this Thread, im just responding to the fact that you deleted my explanation, and declared i never answered it at all.

So.....
Paul says a few things, including your verse... that speak about a spirit of meekness when dealing with people, in general.
What you failed to recognize is that this verse is not defining how you deal with a heretic.
You missed that one.
So, you go to the verses where you are shown how to do that, perfectly, and according to the word.
See, the word has an answer for every situation....and these other verses balance perfectly.. with your 2nd Tim verses, that you have yanked completely out of Context, because you dont understand what you are doing.

Now you asked me if i am a teacher.....well, 120+ Threads, speak for themselves.
Thousands of people helped, speaks for itself.
What im doing right now will speak for itself.

Next,
Paul says ......""""as much as we can, live peacefully with all people"""", including with the Born Again Brethren.
But, understand Reader.... WE the redeemed dont give place to the Devil, or to his preachers.
Never !!
And, just as Jesus was found using a small whip of cords and was running people out of the Temple in Jerusalem, there is a time for a unrelenting and hot spotlight to be directly centered on a heretic.
This is always necessary when someone who will use a forum to harm believers, is in operation.
Its a must....It has to be done.

Let me show you something, Reader.
A Church is a collection, a gathering of believers.
A forum, is a Church.
So, you have to treat it with respect and you have to protect it from heretics.
And just like you would not let a heretic come to your church and preach from your pulpit, ..this same rule, this same understanding has to be the TOS of a "christian forum", whereby you dont just allow every heretic full opportunity to park and preach for weeks and months and years.

In that case of a forum heretic... you dont play with this, you dont hold hands with it, and you dont abide it.. You dont run up to it with agape` love and try to make friends.
What you do is this..... Titus 3:10
You reject them.
Now go and study that verse, and learn something you need to KNOW about how to deal with a heretic in your church, or on your Forum., or in your LIFE.

Lastly....the same Paul who wrote 2nd Tim, also said in those epistles to "rebuke sharply", the believers.
This is one of the best ways, if not the best, that a skilled Teacher will stop heresy, dead, as well as help a confused Christian get back on the right spiritual track.

Now are you following me?
What im telling you is....there is a time for everything, and a means to deal with it.
The Bible is not just a "lets all hug and get along", manuscript and peace pipe.
Jesus Himself said.....that your enemies.....ENEMIES, """"would be found in your own family, and household.""""

Thats the reality.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hidden in Him wrote :

'""""""""""" Behold This is your exegesis of 2 Timothy 2:24-25?
Behold, in the name of touting how important "context" is, you didn't address the context nor the verses in question, but proceeded to wander off into other books. Now focus, please. I want you to tell me the meaning of the verses, and the following words specifically:

δοῦλον δὲ κυρίου οὐ δεῖ μάχεσθαι, ἀλλὰ ἤπιον εἶναι πρὸς πάντας, διδακτικόν, ἀνεξίκακον, ἐν πραΰτητι παιδεύοντα τοὺς ἀντιδιατιθεμένους, μήποτε δώῃ αὐτοῖς ὁ θεὸς μετάνοιαν εἰς ἐπίγνωσιν ἀληθείας,

So define the words for me specifically and let's have this conversation finally.""""""""

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well first of all, i didnt "wonder off into other books".

I used other verses, and explained to you why, and you curiously deleted all my quotes, and then posted back to me, that i didnt answer you.
But i certainly did, and i'll repost it as a Thread now.
I'll do it for you again, here.
Does that work for you?

Let me show you.

1. Scripture teaches, confirms, and verifies, other scriptures..

We compare Scripture with Scripture to get the CONTEXT......as without this, it all pretext, and confusion, and heresy.

So, when you just arbitrarily try to create a pretext... a false idea, . using a verse verse......then you have failed to understand why the bible has more than one verse in it, regarding a Topic, or Doctrine.

A Teacher like me, has an ability to let you see inside the meaning....which is the Light.
This is why i dont need to post 345 verses, per Thread...as i can help you to see the Light that is the meaning of the verses, by opening them.
Sometimes i post a Verse, and that is the Thread, and i open it in the Thread.....
But normally, i teach the Light that is the verse's meaning.
In this Thread, im just responding to the fact that you deleted my explanation, and declared i never answered it at all.

So.....
Paul says a few things, including your verse... that speak about a spirit of meekness when dealing with people, in general.
What you failed to recognize is that this verse is not defining how you deal with a heretic.
You missed that one.
So, you go to the verses where you are shown how to do that, perfectly, and according to the word.
See, the word has an answer for every situation....and these other verses balance perfectly.. with your 2nd Tim verses, that you have yanked completely out of Context, because you dont understand what you are doing.

Now you asked me if i am a teacher.....well, 120+ Threads, speak for themselves.
Thousands of people helped, speaks for itself.
What im doing right now will speak for itself.

Next,
Paul says ......""""as much as we can, live peacefully with all people"""", including with the Born Again Brethren.
But, understand Reader.... WE the redeemed dont give place to the Devil, or to his preachers.
Never !!
And, just as Jesus was found using a small whip of cords and was running people out of the Temple in Jerusalem, there is a time for a unrelenting and hot spotlight to be directly centered on a heretic.
This is always necessary when someone who will use a forum to harm believers, is in operation.
Its a must....It has to be done.

Let me show you something, Reader.
A Church is a collection, a gathering of believers.
A forum, is a Church.
So, you have to treat it with respect and you have to protect it from heretics.
And just like you would not let a heretic come to your church and preach from your pulpit, ..this same rule, this same understanding has to be the TOS of a "christian forum", whereby you dont just allow every heretic full opportunity to park and preach for weeks and months and years.

In that case of a forum heretic... you dont play with this, you dont hold hands with it, and you dont abide it.. You dont run up to it with agape` love and try to make friends.
What you do is this..... Titus 3:10
Now go and study that verse, and learn something you need to KNOW about how to deal with a heretic in your church, or on your Forum., or in your LIFE.

Lastly....the same Paul who wrote 2nd Tim, also said in those epistles to "rebuke sharply", the believers.
This is one of the best ways, if not the best, that a skilled Teacher will stop heresy, dead, as well as help a confused Christian get back on the right spiritual track.

Now are you following me?
What im telling you is....there is a time for everything, and a means to deal with it.
The Bible is not just a "lets all hug and get along", manuscript and peace pipe.
Jesus Himself said.....that your enemies.....ENEMIES, """"would be found in your own family, and household.""""

Thats the reality.

LoL!

This doesn't say anything more than your other post did. You're just copying and pasting.

Answer the question

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
LoL!

This doesn't say anything more than your other post did. You're just copying and pasting.

Answer the question

Its like this hiddeninhim.

I can teach it to you, but i can't learn it for you.

And let me share something with you..
On a Christian forum, Heretics support heretics, and Saints support Saints..
If a Mod is a heretic, then the mod will support a heretic, or the teaching of a Heretic.
If a Mod is Theologically Sound, then they will recognize a heretic, and deal accordingly.
IF they are not, then they will be a curse to the forum, and will endlessly interfere with what God would have the Forum to be, according to Truth and Holiness.

So, as you are now supporting a dark one, on another Thread, i want you to see yourself very clearly.

So, as you need it, i'll simplify this 2nd Tim verse(s) for you, in the context of your pov.

You believe that its not scriptural for a leader to correct a heretic, unless they do it with hugs and kisses.
So, you posted a hugs and kisses verse, that is your point of view, which is the point of view that all who are not familiar with Paul's total theology.

What ive noticed on forums and in church and in life, is that the carnal christian, can't stand to be exposed, and when they are, they behave as you do......they find a verse, yank it out of context, and try to use this to defend their carnality.
Every heretic will cry.....>"you are not showing me LOVE"....when you are shining the Light on their theological deceit.
And all supporters of heretics will shout...>"you are not showing love", as if this is somehow the only aspect they can ever understand, as they have no affiliation with God's justice, or God's total point of view.
Listen...
just as God is love.....He is also "jealous", and He is also HOLY.
So, there is more to this 'teaching thing" than just trying to please everyone's self centered need to be accepted.

So, here it is for you, even more direct.

When dealing with a Heretic, you do not use 2nd Tim as your means to instruct, once this heretic has been given it 2x and has refused to be corrected.
So, in the case of the person we are talking about..... you have no experience with them, so, you do not understand the actual situation.
I on the other hand have months of experience with this person and their twisted theology.
I have tested them many times, and found them false and willfully deceptive, regarding any spiritual understanding of the Grace of God, or the Blood Atonement.
I can lead you to Moderators on another forum that will verify that this person is a willfully chaos causing Forum situation.

You have not tested them, you have not witness for months what they try to cause on a Christian forum.
I have.

So, in the case of a heretic who ive tested, according to Titus Chapter 3, that you should read, i have discovered the dark truth, again and again, regarding this person, and based on this reality, im taught by Paul to deal with them as per : Titus 3:10

It does not matter if im the only one on this Forum, at this point, who understands the spiritual reality regarding this person.
That's meaningless.
And it does not matter if because they and you don't know what i know, they/you FEEL that i should use a different tactic.
Thats the bottom line.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Its like this hiddeninhim.

I can teach it to you, but i can't learn it for you.

And let me share something with you..
On a Christian forum, Heretics support heretics, and Saints support Saints..
If a Mod is a heretic, then the mod will support a heretic, or the teaching of a Heretic.
If a Mod is Theologically Sound, then they will recognize a heretic, and deal accordingly.
IF they are not, then they will be a curse to the forum, and will endlessly interfere with what God would have the Forum to be, according to Truth and Holiness.

So, as you are now supporting a dark one, on another Thread, i want you to see yourself very clearly.

So, as you need it, i'll simplify this 2nd Tim verse(s) for you, in the context of your pov.

You believe that its not scriptural for a leader to correct a heretic, unless they do it with hugs and kisses.
So, you posted a hugs and kisses verse, that is your point of view, which is the point of view that all who are not familiar with Paul's total theology.

What ive noticed on forums and in church and in life, is that the carnal christian, can't stand to be exposed, and when they are, they behave as you do......they find a verse, yank it out of context, and try to use this to defend their carnality.
Every heretic will cry.....>"you are not showing me LOVE"....when you are shining the Light on their theological deceit.
And all supporters of heretics will shout...>"you are not showing love", as if this is somehow the only aspect they can ever understand, as they have no affiliation with God's justice, or God's total point of view.
Listen...
just as God is love.....He is also "jealous", and He is also HOLY.
So, there is more to this 'teaching thing" than just trying to please everyone's self centered need to be accepted.

So, here it is for you, even more direct.

When dealing with a Heretic, you do not use 2nd Tim as your means to instruct, once this heretic has been given it 2x and has refused to be corrected.
So, in the case of the person we are talking about..... you have no experience with them, so, you do not understand the actual situation.
I on the other hand have months of experience with this person and their twisted theology.
I have tested them many times, and found them false and willfully deceptive, regarding any spiritual understanding of the Grace of God, or the Blood Atonement.
I can lead you to Moderators on another forum that will verify that this person is a willfully chaos causing Forum situation.

You have not tested them, you have not witness for months what they try to cause on a Christian forum.
I have.

So, in the case of a heretic who ive tested, according to Titus Chapter 3, that you should read, i have discovered the dark truth, again and again, regarding this person, and based on this reality, im taught by Paul to deal with them as per : Titus 3:10

It does not matter if im the only one on this Forum, at this point, who understands the spiritual reality regarding this person.
That's meaningless.
And it does not matter if because they and you don't know what i know, they/you FEEL that i should use a different tactic.
Thats the bottom line.

:)

Behold, I mean you no harm, and I say that honestly. But the truth here is this: This is your third "attempt" at dealing with a Biblical text, and you still haven't even come close to doing so, all while presenting yourself in glowing terms as a "teacher" who understands things so much better than I do. In reality, this is once again just a rambling explanation on how you deal with "heretics."

Again, I mean you no harm, but you are presumptuous in many ways and about many things. If you can't and/or are unwilling to deal with this passage of scripture, you won't be willing to deal with any of the others that are relevant to this discussion either, so there's no point in continuing.

There are things in your three responses that I might have also addressed for you, but if the conversation is never going to be based on scripture itself, and if scripture won't actually carry weight in the discussion, it will just be one person rambling off endlessly to another.

God bless, and at least we tried.

Hidden In Him