3 Hour Glucose Test

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I took a one hour glucose test last week for my 7 months pregnancy. Normal is below 130, and mine was 198. So I am going in Tuesday for a 3 hour glucose. I looked that up to find this is used to determine Gestational Diabetes. I'm suppose to eat additional carbs over the weekend, which is good, because Ive been craving corn tortillas and cream of wheat for the past five days. But I find it is making me nausious. (May be that, may ne just pregnancy indigestion or something). Anyone know what higher carbs is supposed to do for blood sugar? Hopefully, if I do have diabetes, baby and mom will still be healthy and it will go away after pregnancy. I had preeclampsia with Lorena, and I am wondering if this was somehow overlooked. I was nausious quite a bit with her, but figured it was just indigestion.

Reactions: amadeus