#4 deadly wound

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
"Revelation 13:3 (King James Version) 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast."How can wounded to death get healed? who is this beast?

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
First thing that comes to mind. Soviet Russia falling. Russia then became crippled. But today it's getting stronger and stronger as months pass.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Its the One world system or One World Orderyou might think of this One World system as the type of a new tower of Babel It will almost come to pass (and we are close) and it will suddenly recieve a deadly wound. What that wound is remains to be seen, It could be nuclear war,terriosts attacks, finacial failures, natural disasters or something else. But it is Antichrist (Satan) who will heal this wound Set up his own system and one world religious system.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
And it is also called New World Order.Reason is, more and more lies. Lies seems to always be new. And the truth is getting old to lots of people.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Well. We'll see what happens in the 11th of September
wink.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Our news Medias are telling us that our American factories have moved over seas to use slave labor in foreign countries. Our press is used to promote the One World Order, our Churches are members of the One World Churches; our Political System is changing laws daily to provide the four hidden dynasties with their power to take control. These new Kenite Laws are designed to destroy our Constitution and the foundation of our nation that was founded upon the Laws of God. Who are these kennites?Better known as the sons (descendants) of CAINThese are the Jews you say they are Jews but are not spoken of and taught in the Church's of Smyrna and Philadelphia in Rev. These are the only two churches that God was pleased with (they are types of churches today) These Jews that are not(Cains descendants) they are those that bring about this One World order. Controlled by the four hidden Dynasties that control the world, what are these dynasties: 1. Political 2. Financial 3. Education 4. Religion control these and you control the world this is what Satan will control and set up his One World System the first beast in Rev.but first man will, should I say is giving it a shot on our own. It will suffer a deadly wound and Satan will come to the rescue.(Do not mistake these Jews with our brother Judah(todays Jews) these are the offspring of Satan the sons of Cain that have been masquerading as Jews since the beginning. You can pick them up clear back in Exodus when the Hebrews left Egypt.)

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
A yayayayaya...*sigh* This whole thing...I think I feel the need to blow up...I can not yet grasp around this.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Let's just say, if you're the president of the UN, you've got those four dynasties under your fingertips
wink.gif

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Ok...(Kriss)
1. Political 2. Financial 3. Education 4. Religion
1. Politics - Yea, of course, they change laws that contradict God....and want us to be tolerate of it.2. Financial - I'm sure some has money problems...but some relies on money over than the Word.Proverbs 8:10 - Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.3. Education - Um yea, look at the public school all over the world. Teachers are teaching evolution. Public school are full of undoctrinal. (unholy) They don't allow Christians to talk bible.4. Religion - That is obvious there. All religions are man-made. And religions want to take out Christ and His Word.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Yes Jag and if you control all the politicians(kings of nations)and all the wealth (oil, gold,food ect.) of the nationsand what they teach the little ones (remember the what muslim children are taught hate. and what Hitler taught the young)And have a one world religion. (You dont have religious wars anymore)The world is at your command thats the goal of the New World Order and Antichrist

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
Originally Posted by Kriss 1. Political 2. Financial 3. Education 4. Religion
watch out, military supporters! Military is involved in three of them:naughty:hitomi

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
true Joyfulbut do not get to side tracked here the military is not the cause but rather just one of the tools that will be used to carry out the orders from above (Kennites and/or kings) they are just one of the cogs in a wheel of lies and deceptions. I know your feelings on this but do not want to get to side tracked on the deadly wound thought here If you know what I mean.God Bless

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
kriss, do you have anything else to add in this subject? Can I move to another question?
smile.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Joyful move to your next question I will back track if necessary to help explain as this subject will be brought up again as the First Beast in Rev. I just wanted to make it clear here what we are talking about regaurding the deadly Wound. God Bless

Faithful

Jul 13, 2007
A deadly wound to a politician would be to lose his seat of power at the top.To no longer be the head.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
the decieved will worship him as god(antichrist=one of satans minions). he will have great powers=to even heal himself. REvelation is tough=and probably most have a tough time with it. if you read it literally(i maybe wrong here) this antichrist will even have the power to kill the 2 witnesses=these 2 witnesses have been empowered by god with great powers. MANY, MANY will be decieved=but we have the truth=JESUS' WORD. we have it in black, white and red. we could quite literally see these things in revelation happen before our eyes. the 2 witnesses that will be devoured=will be resurected into heaven for the whole world to see. that is what i believe=i may be wrong. but i do not get too caught up in revelation because if we know jesus=he is god=he will pawn the devil and his minions and the devils children. THAT IS GOOD NEWS.and yes i agree with waka=isrealites are god's chosen. jesus is a jew. isreal will finally recognize Jesus as their messiah. and the beast IMHO will be some kind of super man=but will barely bruise Jesus' heel. In other words=jesus will devour the devil and his minions with his uttered word.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Tim you are right about most everything in your post but please if you can try to stick a little closer to the subject of the thread "The Deadly Wound" some of the things you are replying to were from other threads and it makes harder to follow the subject being spoken of at the time. Thanks