4th marriage anniversary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, today is our 4th marriage anniversary. You can pray, God bless me and my wife , spiritually , physically, mentally and emotionally. Let God bless our marriage and family amazingly and He be glorified. Praises to God for this 4th marriage anniversary, & His blessings upon us.

God bless!

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HalleluYAH all praise to the Father for His Amazing, Awesome, Extravagant Grace to you all,
and Shalom (in Jesus, Peace, Joy and Righteousness and Health) to your and your household TODAY !

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
HalleluYAH all praise to the Father for His Amazing, Awesome, Extravagant Grace to you all,
and Shalom (in Jesus, Peace, Joy and Righteousness and Health) to your and your household TODAY !

Thanks Joseph77

Reactions: amadeus

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, today is our 4th marriage anniversary. You can pray, God bless me and my wife , spiritually , physically, mentally and emotionally. Let God bless our marriage and family amazingly and He be glorified. Praises to God for this 4th marriage anniversary, & His blessings upon us.

God bless!

Marriage is a blessing from God. I know: I have been married for 51 years. My wife and I still love each other and have the greatest time with each other every single day (no exaggeration).

I will ask God to bless you (plural) as He has blessed us.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Marriage is a blessing from God. I know: I have been married for 51 years. My wife and I still love each other and have the greatest time with each other every single day (no exaggeration).

Thanks Jim B, its a big blessing 51 years, we wish the same here

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Congrats...