6 year old with brain tumor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

sam8114

Jul 12, 2006
Hey all, I've been doing my student teaching since last semester. We just found out that one of the students at a school that I student taught at last semester has a brain tumor. He is six years old and they are saying that the tumor could end his life in 2 years. He is going to have a biopsy tomorrow. If you all could say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it, and I know his family would as well. Here is a link that will tell you more about his condition. http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=58621

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Am saying a prayer for him, the family, and doctors. May the results be good and his recovery even better!

Alanforchrist

Dec 25, 2007
(sam8114;36588)
Hey all, I've been doing my student teaching since last semester. We just found out that one of the students at a school that I student taught at last semester has a brain tumor. He is six years old and they are saying that the tumor could end his life in 2 years. He is going to have a biopsy tomorrow. If you all could say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it, and I know his family would as well. Here is a link that will tell you more about his condition. http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=58621
Jesus has already taken our sickness. Healing was provided for at Calvary,[That is where Jesus died]. Isaiah 53: 4--5, Matthew 8: 2--17, 1 Peter 2: 24. Jesus has told us to "Heal the sick"so now you have the right to command that tumor to go in the name of Jesus, Everything has to bow to the name of Jesus.

MWM

Feb 16, 2008
I am praying for this young child's safety, and for his family as well as the doctors.He is in my prayers.

Inhishands

Feb 21, 2008
Lord i am lifting up to you this child of your and the family of the child. We command that tumor to be gone in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord.

bullfighter

Jan 21, 2008
(Inhishands;37206)
Lord i am lifting up to you this child of your and the family of the child. We command that tumor to be gone in the name of Jesus. Thank you Lord.
one with only love for the child,one to help move the bad stuff in jesus name from the child ..you both command the protection of gods angels in jesus name to surround yourselfs ...close eyes an when one sees the stuff ..just keep helping it move out and up to where god will deal with it...