6666 Coronavirus Bill

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a potentially ominous Bill if passed. If enacted as your source links suggest, by yanking people from homes, adults, or children or entire families, where do you think they are going to quarantine them? And then how are they going to treat them, and when can they return home?

Thinking a bit extreme, I can recollect via my Dad's words and others, at the beginning of WWII in Eastern Poland or the Western part of the Ukraine today, where they were sent off into a kind of gulag or into 'family' work camp to Siberia. Maybe this is too of an extreme thought, maybe not.

Pray that those in power are with our Lord and Saviour, and if not, we are have assurance and real hope knowing we going to be yanked up to a better home soon..Amen.

I just hope this Bill does not pass! If it does pass and I see the worst scenario occurring in the near-future, and I'm faced with this evil at my door, I shall pray to my Lord in earnest and ask for wisdom and decision. If I'm inclined and convinced to defend my home, they it shall be done to the best of my ability, with all my strength, and yes, with firepower if necessary......

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a potentially ominous Bill if passed. If enacted as your source links suggest, by yanking people from homes, adults, or children or entire families, where do you think they are going to quarantine them? And then how are they going to treat them, and when can they return home?

Thinking a bit extreme, I can recollect via my Dad's words and others, at the beginning of WWII in Eastern Poland or the Western part of the Ukraine today, where they were sent off into a kind of gulag or into 'family' work camp to Siberia. Maybe this is too of an extreme thought, maybe not.

Pray that those in power are with our Lord and Saviour, and if not, we are have assurance and real hope knowing we going to be yanked up to a better home soon..Amen.

I just hope this Bill does not pass! If it does pass and I see the worst scenario occurring in the near-future, and I'm faced with this evil at my door, I shall pray to my Lord in earnest and ask for wisdom and decision. If I'm inclined and convinced to defend my home, they it shall be done to the best of my ability, with all my strength, and yes, with firepower if necessary......

Bless you,

APAK

I don't think it would be mark of the beast unless the thing was world wide. I wonder if that mark will be all at once or parts of the world at a time. But I question the intentions more for this bill then anything else, and they couldn't have picked a worse number.

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't think it would be mark of the beast unless the thing was world wide. I wonder if that mark will be all at once or parts of the world at a time. But I question the intentions more for this bill then anything else, and they couldn't have picked a worse number.
Did you see the Bill Gates patent that was approved late last year for a body sensor system linked directly through comms to a cryptocurrency system. That patent number is 2020/060606..I have it on one of my threats...'about A Sane Rant:...' l think. you could also do a search on it. Now that could be a high tech 'mark.' It enables this sensor to monitor and transmit body functions and movements...very intrusive and personal in nature..and to of all things a virtual banking system.

Bless you,

APAK

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Did you see the Bill Gates patent that was approved late last year for a body sensor system linked directly through comms to a cryptocurrency system. That patent number is 2020/060606..I have it on one of my threats...'about A Sane Rant:...' l think. you could also do a search on it. Now that could be a high tech 'mark.' It enables this sensor to monitor and transmit body functions and movements...very intrusive and personal in nature..and to of all things a virtual banking system.

Bless you,

APAK

Mark of the beast or not, no computer thing is going in my body, especially not with six's. Lol. I would be too creeped out.