799 Days Left Until the Two Witnesses of Revelation Appear in the Spring of 2023 AD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
THERE ARE NOW 2 YEARS LEFT UNTIL THE TWO WITNESSES OF REVELATION APPEAR. THERE ARE NOW 799 DAYS LEFT UNTIL THEY FINALLY BEGIN TO PROPHESY. THE TIME IS EXTREMELY NEAR. WE MUST PREPARE BY STOCKING UP ON FOOD AND WATER FOR AT LEAST 4 YEARS, AND OWNING A HOME OUTRIGHT, FOR WHAT IS SOON TO COME WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN THE CURRENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC CRISIS. WE ARE IN THE FINAL HOUR BEFORE THE SECOND COMING OF YESHUA.

There will be two prophets that will appear in two different cities on the earth, in 5996 YB in the spring of 2023 AD, which is 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6000 YB in the autumn of 2026 AD. For 2026 AD will indeed by the year 6,000 from creation. For from Adam to Abraham was 2,010 years. And from Abraham to the anointing of Yeshua was 1,990 years. Which was precisely the year 4,000 from creation, which was Yovel 80. And from the anointing of Yeshua in 26 AD to 2021 AD is 1,995 years. Therefore 2021 AD is 5995 YB, with 5 years left until 6000 YB in 2026 AD, which will be Yovel 120. This is why according to Hosea Yeshua returns after 2 days, meaning after 2,000 years after his first coming, for that will be the year 6,000 from creation. Which is when the millennial shabbath of this earth begins. For this earth is appointed to exist 7,000 years, with the last 1,000 years set apart as the millennial shabbath. Which is the 1,000 year rulership of Yeshua. Which is why he returns in the year 6,000 from creation. The descension of Yeshua will be 1/2 prophetic hour before the 1st trumpet blast in Tishri 1, in accordance to Revelation, therefore his descension will be 7 and 1/2 days prior in Elul 22 in 5999 YB in 2026 AD. These two prophets that appear 3 and 1/2 years prior to the year 6,000 are the "two witnesses" of Revelation. They will be dressed in sackcloth, to symbolize the wailing and death associated with the second coming of Yeshua. They will be two men, believers in Yeshua, that will be chosen to be these two prophets, from the last generation that will be alive at the second coming of Yeshua. So they will not be Moses and Elijah as many falsely teach. These two chosen believers that will soon be revealed will receive the set-apart airflow, which is the anointing, and will receive authority to prophesy. They will prophesy for 1,260 days from the morning of Nisan 15, 5996 YB in 2023 AD after the Passover in Nisan 14, to the morning of Tishri 6, 5999 YB in 2026 AD. Which is just before the 7th trumpet blast in Tishri 7. Which is when Yeshua will begin to rule the earth. That is why they are mentioned in between the 6th trumpet blast and the 7th in the book of Revelation, for that is when they are appointed to die. They are last warning to the entire world of the imminent second coming of Yeshua that happens around 3 and 1/2 years after they begin prophesying. And their death will be at the final day before Yeshua begins to rule earth at the 7 trumpet blast in Tishri 7. And these two prophets will have great power to bring plagues against the world. As it is written, "they have power over the waters to turn them into blood and to strike the earth with every kind of plague, as often as they desire". For just as Yeshua had a forerunner in his first coming, which was John the Baptist, who came in humility just as Yeshua first came in humility, so in likewise manner Yeshua has 2 forerunners in his second coming. Which are the two witnesses of Revelation, who come in power just as Yeshua returns in power. These two prophets will even be more powerful than Moses, for the power revealed through Moses was only localized to one city and the people of Israel, whereas the power revealed through these two prophets will be global, striking the world with plagues, which the world has never seen done by prophets, with such great power. The world will be astonished, and will fear them, yet will not understand. And these two prophets will also shut the heaven so that it doesn't rain during the time of their prophesying. As it is written, "they have the power to shut the sky, that no rain may fall during the days of their prophesying". Just as Elijah shut the heavens for 3 and 1/2 years so that it wouldn't rain, which caused a drought, which then caused a famine. As it is written, "now Elijah the Tishbite, of Tishbe in Gilead, said to Ahab, as the Master, the God of Israel, lives, before whom I stand, there shall be neither dew nor rain these years, except by my word". And also, "Elijah was a man subject to suffering like we are, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth". And also, "but in truth, I tell you, there were many widows in Israel in the days of Elijah, when the heavens were shut up three years and six months, and a great famine came over all the land". So there will be global drought beginning in the spring 2023 AD that will last 3 and 1/2 years until the autumn of 2026 AD. And that drought will cause a global famine that will will progressively get worse day by day. So these two prophets will be hated by the world, because of their plagues and the global drought they will cause, and because the message they will speak will be contrary to the many lies the world has been deceived by. And even many believers will not recognize them, for they will also not initially prophesy from Jerusalem as many of them expect. They will prophesy from two different cities and establish two different assemblies, for that is why they are also called the "two lampstands". For the 7 lampstands of Revelation symbolize 7 assemblies each in 7 different cities, therefore they will establish 2 assemblies in 2 different cities, which will be perfect assemblies, just as only 2 out of the 7 assemblies of Revelation were perfect. Which is one reason there are "two" witnesses, and not just one witness, so that a warning may be given to the entire world from two separate prophets in two different cities. For if the warning to the world were coming from only one city, there would only be need for one prophet, and not two standing side by side in the same city giving the same message. Which will not be what the world will expect, for many expect them to appear in Jerusalem. Which is where at the end of their appointed time to prophesy they will die. As it is written, "and when they have finished their testimony, the beast that rises from the bottomless pit will make war on them and conquer them and kill them, and their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city that symbolically is called Sodom and Egypt, where their Master was crucified". And one prophet will be Hebrew and the other will be a Gentile. Which is why they are also called the "two olives". For the cultivated olive tree is Israel, and the wild olive tree are the Gentiles. And the world will seek to kill them. Yet anyone who tries to harm them during the 1,260 days they are appointed to prophesy will be incinerated with fire. As it is written, "if anyone tries to harm them, fire comes from their mouths and devours their enemies. This is how anyone who wants to harm them must die". And then, once their time to prophesy has been completed, they will be killed in Jerusalem. They will be killed by the newly formed United States of Europe, which is the beast that rises out of the Abyss, which is the 8th and final head of the 1st beast of Revelation. The inhabitants of the world will celebrate their death, and will exchange gifts with each other. As it is written, "and those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them and make merry and exchange gifts, because these two prophets had been a torment to those who dwell on the earth". They will die in the morning of Tishri 6, which is half of the day of Tishri 6, for days in the Torah begin in the evening, as it is written, "there was evening and morning", a day. Then they will be resurrected 3 and 1/2 days later in the Day of Atonement in Tishri 10. For the Day of Atonement will be 6000 YB, which is when the great shofar of Yovel 120 will be blown. For the Torah commands that the shofar be blown in Tishri 10, in a Yovel year, which happens every 50 years. As it is written, "then you shall sound the shofar loudly on the 10th day of the 7th new moon. On the Day of Atonement you shall sound the shofar throughout all your land". And also, "and you, Israel, will be gathered up one by one, and in that day a great shofar will be blown". So they will awake from the dead in the evening that begins Tishri 10. Which is when the first resurrection of the dead will happen. Which is the day of the "rapture". Which will be 17 and 1/2 days after the descension of Yeshua. And they will be taken to meet Yeshua in the air, along with all other believers that will also be gathered on this same day to be taken to Yeshua. As it is written, "but after the three and a half days the airflow of life from God entered them, and they stood up on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, come up here! And they went up to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies watched them". And also, "for the Master himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in the Mashiach will rise first. Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Master in the air, and so we will always be with the Master". And also, "blessed and set-apart is the one who shares in the first resurrection".

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be nice if there was a bit of punctuation and paragraphs in your post, it is hard to read as one giant chunk.

As to your title not everyone believes that some believe Revelation is symbolic for 1st Century Christians not for today.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The hermeneutic skill level of most people who discuss revelation is really really low.

This guy seems to be no exception to that rule.

Reactions: historyb

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 1:14-15,

Luke 21:23,

and 1 Thessalonians 5:9,

show forth a pre-tribulation rapture for the church.

So, do all the preparations that he is talking about if you know that you aren't born again.

If you are born again, you won't be around to see any of the events of the Book of Revelation.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be interested in this @Bobby Jo

And thanks for sharing. Im not sure what to think about where we are in end times and the two witnesses, when they come (I do not believe they are Trump and Pence). And I lost you in a lot of what you were saying.

But this passage came to my mind reading, when you said 4 years.

"Let Pharaoh take action to appoint overseers in charge of the land, and let him exact a fifth of the produce of the land of Egypt in the seven years of abundance. Then let them gather all the food of these good years that are coming, and store up the grain for food in the cities under Pharaoh’s authority, and let them guard it. Let the food become as a reserve for the land for the seven years of famine which will occur in the land of Egypt, so that the land will not perish during the famine.”
Genesis 41:34‭-‬36 NASB1995

Ill just have to trust God with my family. We just now started a small emergency stock, but for long term, if anything, I know where I am going. Can't worry about it...no ark to store it in.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zephaniah 1:14-15,

Luke 21:23,

and 1 Thessalonians 5:9,

show forth a pre-tribulation rapture for the church.

So, do all the preparations that he is talking about if you know that you aren't born again.

If you are born again, you won't be around to see any of the events of the Book of Revelation.

Oh I really hope so for this!!!! That would make my day!!!! But I lean more mid trib.

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why wouldn't God want to make our day?

He loves us.

^_^ amen. I was raised in pre tribulation beliefs down south. While I miss that, I think more people come to Christ when they see the faith of the saints. As much as I want to be selfish, if going through tribulation strengthens my faith and bring others to Him, then it is worth it. I get lost in Revelation though. So I try to focus on what I do know and hold fast to that. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, because God is good to His children. :)

Reactions: Nancy and Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may be interested in this @Bobby Jo ...
Dearest Mayflower,

Ummmmmmmm, there are so many LIES from people, that i basically place A LOT of people on IGNORE, and who ever started this Topic is obviously one of them, because their OP is not viewable without selection "Show Ignored Content". But more importantly, they're already proven themselves as liars, and the Title of their Topic is no exception. -- It's simply MORE LIES from a KNOWN LIAR.

And while I DO APPRECIATE you asking me about these types of subjects, because I WON'T LIE TO YOU, and I think that you have more DISCERNMENT and WISDOM than many others! So If this helps, PLEASE be BLESSED, and if you have ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE feel free to run something past me. I will answer everything I can, and plead Ignorance to those I can't, -- and I DO have PLENTY of IGNORANCE! ;)

With very, Very, VERY BEST REGARDS,
ELAM (in the picture, with Bobby Jo doing the typing! :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
^_^ amen. I was raised in pre tribulation beliefs down south. While I miss that, I think more people come to Christ when they see the faith of the saints. As much as I want to be selfish, if going through tribulation strengthens my faith and bring others to Him, then it is worth it. I get lost in Revelation though. So I try to focus on what I do know and hold fast to that. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, because God is good to His children. :)

Jesus said, "In this world you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

He says we will go through tribulation; however the Great Trib is a time of wrath upon the earth (Zephaniah 1:14-15, Luke 21:23) and God has not appointed us to wrath (1 Thessalonians 5:9). This is the clincher for me that convinced me of a pre-trib rapture. Previously, I thought that God's wrath only referred to the lake of fire; but it turns out it is also referring to the Great Trib.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dearest Mayflower,

Ummmmmmmm, there are so many LIES from people, that i basically place A LOT of people on IGNORE, and who ever started this Topic is obviously one of them, because their OP is not viewable without selection "Show Ignored Content". But more importantly, they're already proven themselves as liars, and the Title of their Topic is not exception. -- It's simply MORE LIES from a KNOWN LIAR.

And while I DO APPRECIATE you asking me about these types of subjects, because I WON'T LIE TO YOU, and I think that you have more DISCERNMENT and WISDOM than many others! So If this helps, PLEASE be BLESSED, and if you have ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE feel free to run something past me. I will answer everything I can, and plead Ignorance to those I can't, -- and I DO have PLENTY of IGNORANCE! ;)

I can see you two disagreeing XD

Reactions: Bobby Jo

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said, "In this world you will have tribulation. But be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."

He says we will go through tribulation; however the Great Trib is a time of wrath upon the earth (Zephaniah 1:14-15, Luke 21:23) and God has not appointed us to wrath (1 Thessalonians 5:9). This is the clincher for me that convinced me of a pre-trib rapture. Previously, I thought that God's wrath only referred to the lake of fire; but it turns out it is also referring to the Great Trib.

From what I understand, mid trib is before the Great Tribulation. I know we are gone before that, because the Holy Spirit is taken from the earth, and He promised to never leave nor forsake us.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From what I understand, mid trib is before the Great Tribulation. I know we are gone before that, because the Holy Spirit is taken from the earth, and He promised to never leave nor forsake us.

Dearest Mayflower,
Please recall that the Dead rise first, and according to Rev. 20, that doesn't happen until the 1,000 years have ended. And so at the END of the Millennial Kingdom when the New Jerusalem arrives, the Dead shall be raised, and they who are alive and remain shall be caught up to be with the LORD forever in the air, -- in the New Jerusalem.

Otherwise, we may need those 1950's shoes with springs, or trampolines, or pogo sticks, or ...

PS And Jesus hadn't forsaken us after HIS Resurrection, -- as we live our lives, and as we live during the tribulation. HE'LL still be with us! :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe this is where I got the idea of the Holy Spirit taken from the earth. This article has some other points though that are good to think about as far as the Holy Spirit still being on earth, just functioning differently.

I just always thought there was a difference between the Tribulation and Great Tribulation where the Great Tribulation is for nonbelievers only.

Holy Spirit (Restrainer) Taken Out of The Way... ⋆ Discerning the World

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that in mid-trib theory, the locusts that hurt men for five months with the stings of their tails come upon the earth before the rapture happens.

I have heard some pastors say that this would make God like a wife-beater if the church is going to be on the earth at that time.

Reactions: friend of

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That event (two witnesses of Revelation) already took place.

Revelation is filled with Symbols, and allusion to OT/NT events. Is the "Jezebel" [Revelation 2:20] in Revelation a single woman/person like unto the OT wife of King Ahab, or the same person? No, one is type and the other anti-type. The anti-type is always greater in scope. The type is usually physical/natural/local and the anti-type spiritual/global:

Howbeit that [was] not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual. - 1 Corinthians 15:46

My "two witness":

To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. - Acts 10:43

But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; - Romans 3:21

Furthermore, a "witness" in Scripture is not always a person or people, but can be many things:

And he said, For [these] seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well. - Genesis 21:30

Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, I and thou; and let it be for a witness between me and thee. - Genesis 31:44

And Laban said, This heap [is] a witness between me and thee this day. Therefore was the name of it called Galeed; - Genesis 31:48

This heap [be] witness, and [this] pillar [be] witness, that I will not pass over this heap to thee, and that thou shalt not pass over this heap and this pillar unto me, for harm. - Genesis 31:52

If it be torn in pieces, [then] let him bring it [for] witness, [and] he shall not make good that which was torn. - Exodus 22:13

And Moses laid up the rods before the LORD in the tabernacle of witness. - Numbers 17:7

And it came to pass, that on the morrow Moses went into the tabernacle of witness; and, behold, the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi was budded, and brought forth buds, and bloomed blossoms, and yielded almonds. - Numbers 17:8

Now therefore write ye this song for you, and teach it the children of Israel: put it in their mouths, that this song may be a witness for me against the children of Israel. - Deuteronomy 31:19

And it shall come to pass, when many evils and troubles are befallen them, that this song shall testify against them as a witness; for it shall not be forgotten out of the mouths of their seed: for I know their imagination which they go about, even now, before I have brought them into the land which I sware. - Deuteronomy 31:21

Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee. - Deuteronomy 31:26

But [that] it [may be] a witness between us, and you, and our generations after us, that we might do the service of the LORD before him with our burnt offerings, and with our sacrifices, and with our peace offerings; that your children may not say to our children in time to come, Ye have no part in the LORD. - Joshua 22:27

Therefore said we, that it shall be, when they should [so] say to us or to our generations in time to come, that we may say [again], Behold the pattern of the altar of the LORD, which our fathers made, not for burnt offerings, nor for sacrifices; but it [is] a witness between us and you. - Joshua 22:28

And the children of Reuben and the children of Gad called the altar [Ed]: for it [shall be] a witness between us that the LORD [is] God. - Joshua 22:34

And Joshua said unto all the people, Behold, this stone shall be a witness unto us; for it hath heard all the words of the LORD which he spake unto us: it shall be therefore a witness unto you, lest ye deny your God. - Joshua 24:27

And the king called for Jehoiada the chief, and said unto him, Why hast thou not required of the Levites to bring in out of Judah and out of Jerusalem the collection, [according to the commandment] of Moses the servant of the LORD, and of the congregation of Israel, for the tabernacle of witness? - 2 Chronicles 24:6

And thou hast filled me with wrinkles, [which] is a witness [against me]: and my leanness rising up in me beareth witness to my face. - Job 16:8

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them. - Isaiah 19:20

What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach [is] great like the sea: who can heal thee? - Lamentations 2:13

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. - Matthew 24:14

Our fathers had the tabernacle of witness in the wilderness, as he had appointed, speaking unto Moses, that he should make it according to the fashion that he had seen. - Acts 7:44

Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness. - Acts 14:17

Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. - James 5:3

And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one. - 1 John 5:8

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; - Romans 3:21

These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will. - Revelation 11:6

Revelation 11:6 [in the very context of the judgments of the trumpets beginning in Revelation 8:2, and more particularly of 5th [1st woe], 6th [2nd woe, beginning in Revelation 9:3, with interims], and 7th [third woe, coming of Christ Jesus] Trumpets], refers back to the OT, "power to shut heaven" in the days of Moses [a promise for breaking the covenant] and of Elijah [fulfilled in his day for 3 1/2 years]:

Moses:

And [then] the LORD'S wrath be kindled against you, and he shut up the heaven, that there be no rain, and that the land yield not her fruit; and [lest] ye perish quickly from off the good land which the LORD giveth you. - Deuteronomy 11:17

Elijah:

"When heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, ..." - 1 Kings 8:35

"When the heaven is shut up, and there is no rain, ..."; - 2 Chronicles 6:26

If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; - 2 Chronicles 7:13

See also 1 Kings 17:1,14,15, 18:1,41,44,45

But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout all the land; - Luke 4:25

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months. - James 5:17

Revelation 11:6, also refers to the days of Moses in the days of Egypt, during the time just before the Exodus, when it says, "have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.":

And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe also these two signs, neither hearken unto thy voice, that thou shalt take of the water of the river, and pour [it] upon the dry [land]: and the water which thou takest out of the river shall become blood upon the dry [land]. - Exodus 4:9

And the LORD spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and [that] there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in [vessels of] wood, and in [vessels of] stone. - Exodus 7:19

And the fish that [was] in the river died; and the river stank, and the Egyptians could not drink of the water of the river; and there was blood throughout all the land of Egypt. - Exodus 7:21

For I will at this time send all my plagues upon thine heart, and upon thy servants, and upon thy people; that thou mayest know that [there is] none like me in all the earth. - Exodus 9:14

Moses and Elijah, in Type, representing the Law and the Prophets.

Revelation 11, deals with a time period of 1,260 day/years, 538 AD - 1798 AD, as Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6, etc reveal. it is the same time frame found throughout - Daniel 7:25, 12:7; Revelation 11:2-3, 12:6,14, 13:5 and also referenced in Luke 21:24 "times of the Gentiles", in type and anti-type.

The 3 1/2 days [Revelation 11:9,11] is 3 1/2 years by the same [1793 AD - 1797 AD, just before 1798 AD, ending the 1,260 and 1,290 of Daniel], Numbers 14:34; Ezekiel 4:6, etc. it is not the same time period as the 1260 days, for it is obvious that 1260 days do not equal 3 1/2 days. The latter is a portion of the other greater, which itself is a portion of a greater still [2300 - Daniel 8:14,26].

The "Temple of God" is God's own people, which were trampled underfoot, for 1,260 years in the dark ages, persecuted in the wilderness.

The Beast in Revelation 11, is a Nation/Kingdom/State power, as identified in all of Scripture, see Daniel 7, 8, etc.

Notice Revelation 11, speaks of "the great city" which is "spiritually called" "Sodom and Egypt". This was Atheistically led France during the reign of the French Revolution and Reign of Terror. It alone fulfills Egypt "spiritually", see Exodus 5, hostilely, openly denying the LORD God, refusing His Commandments, and Prophet, etc. It also fulfills Sodom, in its liscentiousness, installing the goddess [a prostitute] of 'reason'.

The "street", not plural, the singular, is the broad open place [like a plaza, usually before a Gate, or at the Gate, or Temple] in Scripture which is generally the central place of judgment, and of legal setting.

And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that [was] before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel. - Nehemiah 8:1

And he read therein before the street that [was] before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people [were attentive] unto the book of the law. - Nehemiah 8:3

When I went out to the gate through the city, [when] I prepared my seat in the street! - Job 29:7

Daniel 9, refers to "the street" [Daniel 9:25], which we see referred to in Ezra 7, wherein the Law of God was able to be executed once more.

Can these "two witnesses" die in the Legal Halls of France then [or even of America, today]? Yes:

And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. - Isaiah 59:14

Scripture states that the "Law" and Commandments" are Truth [Psalms 119:142,151].

God's two witnesses, the word/law and prophecy are a light, a candlestick:

NUN. Thy word [is] a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. - Psalm 119:105

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, [it is] because [there is] no light in them. - Isaiah 8:20

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts: - 2 Peter 1:19

As we have seen in Zechariah 4, of which Revelation 11 is citing:

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This [is] the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts. - Zechariah 4:6

In France, they truly, even rebelliously, rejoiced at the slaying of God's holy word, which is a type of Jesus, and thus Crucified him there in their legislative halls. It was not long after, that God brought them back to life, and exalted them before them all, historically documented -

"... The world, for the first time, heard an assembly of men, born and educated in civilization, and assuming the right to govern one of the finest of the European nations, uplift their united voice to deny the most solemn truth which man’s soul receives, and renounce unanimously the belief and worship of a Deity. ..." [Sir Walter Scott, Life of Napoleon, Vol. 1, Ch. 17; Page 239]- The Life of Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French

“... France is the only nation in the world concerning which the authentic record survives, that as a nation she lifted her hand in open rebellion against the Author of the universe. Plenty of blasphemers, plenty of infidels, there have been, and still continue to be, in England, Germany, Spain, and elsewhere; but France stands apart in the world’s history as the single state which, by the decree of her Legislative Assembly, pronounced that there was no God, and of which the entire population of the capital, and a vast majority elsewhere, women as well as men, danced and sang with joy in accepting the announcement.”—Blackwood’s Magazine, November, 1870 - Blackwood's Edinburgh Magazine

See also the documented historical evidence here - auss.info -&nbspThis website is for sale! -&nbspauss Resources and Information.